Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2011, 12:45 PM   #1
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16
Default A new security feature for the client's P411 account

A new feature is now available for improved management of your privacy at P411.

A few months ago I had suggested to Gina the ability to turn off and on access to the client P411 account while still maintaining a "favorites" list. Prior to that, the options were EITHER "favorite" OR "block" but not both.

A few emails later and some enhancements on the P411 site, and now the client can use a "block" feature within their "favorites" so as to control when access to the client account is available while maintaining a "favorites" list. This allows for privacy in the event of a sabbatical or other absence from the hobby which would make tracking access somewhat difficult, or when any circumstances warrant a need for additional privacy. It is a good security feature for those who value increased security and privacy.

Some examples (beyond an absence) where this is useful would include where the client and provider have chosen not to meet, where a problem may arise with a prior contact, or when a client and provider may have met but are not likely to meet again in the foreseeable future.

Since so many hobbyists are hesitant to put personal information on a profile that may be viewed at any time by a provider who has the client's account information, this allows for some additional security and privacy that can substantially mitigate those concerns.

What this means to the ladies, if the feature is utilized, the client's profile is not accessible but that does not mean it is closed down, rather it means only that the client has chosen to restrict access to their personal information contained in their profile. There has always been a tracking feature, but when a client wants to limit access instead of tracking access, this new feature allows for that additional security measure.

When the client then wants to schedule an appointment, it is a simple single-click to turn access back on for the provider. The P411 forms now prompt for that "flip of the switch" prior to completing the "request pre-screen", "request an appointment", and "request OK" forms.

This is a great security feature and my thanks to Gina for recognizing the value of this and all the other security features P411 has recently implemented.

P411 just keeps getting better and better !!

Everyone stay safe, and have mutual respect for the security and safety needs of both sides of the hobby equation.

Best Regards, UF

P.S. For those of you considering a verification service, read this.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:51 AM   #2
eve
Account Disabled

User ID: 29994
My ECCIE Reviews

I am trying to figure out what all that means... I think I got it.
Are you saying that some may have a profile "blocked" from providers but can turn profile back on for appt request and screening?
eve is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:46 AM   #3
guest100913
Account Disabled

On the client side: Yes exactly. A provider can be marked FAVORITE and also BLOCKED.

NOTE: If you are asking about a provider blocking a client, I don't know anything about the provider's side since I am on the client side.

For the request, meeting, and OK, the provider can be UNBLOCKED.

Then later, while still a FAVORITE, the provider can be BLOCKED until the next request will be made, at which time the client UNBLOCKs the provider so she can access his account.

This new security feature allows for provider access to the personal information of the client to be turned off, then turned back on only when needed.

The old way was that when a provider was marked BLOCKED, they were also EXCLUDED from listings and could not be a FAVORITE. So some clients used the BLOCKED list as a pseudo-favorites list (so that all providers of interest were BLOCKED) and then the client would un-BLOCK (but then also had to un-EXCLUDE) a provider when making a request, then later BLOCK (automatically EXCLUDING) the provider after the appointment and OK.

The new system mechanism de-couples the BLOCK and EXCLUDE combination allowing for BLOCK without EXCLUDE while also being (or not) a FAVORITE.

Under the old way, if a provider had the client account number and was a FAVORITE, then access to the client's account was permanent and needed to be "tracked" using the P411 tracking system. That seems fine, unless the provider's computer is stolen or falls into the wrong hands which the client would not know until it is too late.

With this new feature, the provider can be a FAVORITE and simultaneously BLOCKED when there is no need for the provider to have access to the client's account.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:34 PM   #4
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

To me it seems kinda confusing and a bit of a hassle.

If a provider was a "favorite" of mine why would I want to block her from seeing my profile?

I guess what you are saying is that if you are paranoid you can now block every provider that you send your P411 information to while keeping some of those same providers on your "favorite's" list and unblocking them when you are ready to make another appointment.

Personally it seems a bit of a hassle. I check my profile regularly to see if any providers have viewed it. If I saw that a provider I hadn't given my info to or hadn't contacted in awhile had been looking at it then I'd block them.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:08 PM   #5
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

Providers cannot block clients or other providers. If there is an issue with emailing, we have to contact p411 directly. But that sounds like a good option for the client.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:52 AM   #6
guest100913
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannisary View Post
If a provider was a "favorite" of mine why would I want to block her from seeing my profile?
It is more of a preference for a precautionary level of privacy rather than a subsequent tracking of access. This new feature allows the client to grant the access to the private information in the profile only when it is necessary for screening, scheduling, and OK'ing.

An additional reason is that in some parts of the country, LE activity is rather extensive and when a provider's laptop computer is confiscated, access to visited websites, IDs and passwords, and various confidential information is sometimes compromised before the provider has a chance to change her passwords, etc. In that situation, it is possible for an unauthorized access to the client's private information to occur. With this new feature in place, that risk can be mitigated.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:38 AM   #7
jframe2
Valued Poster

Ok, but if LE gets into my P411 account and looks at my profile, so what. There is nothing incriminating in my profile. I am just a lonely old man that has made the whole thing up!

If LE gets into the provider phone and calls my phone, so what. I use a hobby phone and only turn it on when needed. It may go weeks before it is turned on.

If LE gets my hobby email address, so what. I screen it's use and only use it thru a browser. Again, nothing incriminating.

I have established certain procedures with my circle of girls that add another layer of protection for both of us.

LE does not have the man-power and resources to get warrants and go thru a every providers computer. The way it usually works, is that LE will pressure a provider to cooperate and give up X number of client's and X number of girls. The provider will give them access to their computer, sites, and phone, etc.

Then out of the blue, you will start getting contacts from the provider about meetings. Then you should be very, very wary!

Just trying to point out that technology/software may not always be the best/only answer or the best/only procedure for safety.

Everyone has to find their level of security. Nothing wrong with this feature on P411, it just seems to be a little more complicated than I need.

Just my 2 cents!!
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:01 PM   #8
Harley*Jayden
Rare Breed

User ID: 10734
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love p411 for providers and so many guys have it to seems to be great both ways
Harley*Jayden is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women