Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2022, 07:16 AM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

His parents were fucked up.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 07:41 AM   #17
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
2 hours long. saw 12 minutes of it. will watch the rest of it later.

thats info I didn't know about.

it did seem odd that one shooter was able to get that many people with an alleged AR15 with bump stock.
Yeah... the number of head shots? It's crazy. We definitely don't know the truth there. It smells of federal gun running gone bad or some other undercover operation that went South and got covered up to protect those under cover as well as those who screwed up.

Lies lies lies.....
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 08:50 PM   #18
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

the Las Vegas sheriff Lombardo who was in the video and in charge of the Las Vegas shooting investigation is running for Nevada governor.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 08:52 PM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Yeah... the number of head shots? It's crazy. We definitely don't know the truth there. It smells of federal gun running gone bad or some other undercover operation that went South and got covered up to protect those under cover as well as those who screwed up.

Lies lies lies.....
or false flag op that went bad. it ties in with the anti-gun policies to induce americans to give up their 2nd amendment rights.
Old 07-24-2022, 08:55 PM   #20
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
That incident faded fast from the head lines. I know the cops fed a lot of untrue info.

You can not secure a tool with a B S to a table with a tripod and expect it to function.
i don't know if we'll ever know the truth about the shooting.

too many inconsistencies and witnesses reported multiple shooters from different areas.
Old 07-25-2022, 08:47 AM   #21
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
i don't know if we'll ever know the truth about the shooting.

too many inconsistencies and witnesses reported multiple shooters from different areas.
Having listened to some of the video I'd have to say I thought there was more than one shooter... Some of those shots sound like they are stepping on each other and the bump stock is worthless for accurate shooting, it's a suppressive fire tool. I know that sound can play tricks on you especially in an urban environment, but it sure sounded like multiple weapons...
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 08:33 PM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

I finished watching it. have to say theres some info that wasn't covered in 2017 in this video.

seems the shooter was loaded in cash. paid his taxes early. he appeared to be a weapons dealer given the amount of stuff he had in his room.

the alleged shooter was already dead when police finally broke in. it took a lawsuit to release those police cam videos. you have to wonder why they wanted the cams turned off.

personally, I think Campo was lying about what he was doing there.

you have reports of Isis claiming credit for it and making claims that the shooter converted to islam. and theres also reports of saudi hitmen. you had all these helicopters flying around the area; landing and taking off.

interestingly, there were drills taking place when the attack happened.

even more interestingly, there was a hijack drill taking place with the air traffic controllers on 9-11-2001.

same with the boston bombing....

seems like they knew an attack was coming and did nothing to actually stop it.
Old 07-25-2022, 08:53 PM   #23
VerySkeptical
BANNED

What did Trump News say about it? You say Main Stream Media said nothing about it.

I can't believe anyone would spend 2 hours watching a heavily edited video. Especially one dug up years later by a Trumpy fanatic.
Does it matter at this point since Trump's DOJ buried it? Who knows or can find out how Trump armed his communist lackeys.

Quote:
I finished watching it. have to say theres some info that wasn't covered in 2017 in this video.

seems the shooter was loaded in cash. paid his taxes early. he appeared to be a weapons dealer given the amount of stuff he had in his room.

the alleged shooter was already dead when police finally broke in. it took a lawsuit to release those police cam videos. you have to wonder why they wanted the cams turned off.

personally, I think Campo was lying about what he was doing there.

you have reports of Isis claiming credit for it and making claims that the shooter converted to islam. and theres also reports of saudi hitmen. you had all these helicopters flying around the area; landing and taking off.

interestingly, there were drills taking place when the attack happened.

even more interestingly, there was a hijack drill taking place with the air traffic controllers on 9-11-2001.

same with the boston bombing....

seems like they knew an attack was coming and did nothing to actually stop it.
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women