Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-19-2017, 04:13 PM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default For Blacks Only (no need to reply) it's all rhetorical

Just something for you to think about.

What you are doing now is what you would have done back then. If you've ever sat in a history class or watched a movie on slavery and said to yourself:" Man I would have done so and so and I would have never let those caucasions do that shit to me." Just keep in mind that what you're doing now is what you would have done then.

If you're black and dont like my occasional topics on race relations in America it's highly likely you would have been a snitch, unstrustworthy boot licking trustee.

If you sit back and just watch TV and never join a protest or support a cause whether silently, verbally, fiancially, or through real sweat equity then you would have been a lamb back in the day basically a sheep for the slaughter.

Field Negros like me would have been like Nat Turner. Again it's rhetorical but just something for you to think about. When that time comes dont be scared be prepared by participating now.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:03 PM   #2
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I protested by voting for President Trump. is that good enough for you?

LS
Old 10-19-2017, 05:32 PM   #3
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

hey uncle Rukus I am not mad at ya... I will just say that for as self defeating and self hating as you are we actually need black people like you. We need a very small percent of house negros like you so that we can use you as an example of what NOT to be as teachable moments to our youth.

Old 10-19-2017, 05:39 PM   #4
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

Thanks for participating in my hobby (showing how ignorant some Black people are, who reside on the Democrat plantation).

LS
Old 10-19-2017, 05:49 PM   #5
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Whoever said I was democrat? one thing for sure you are straight uncle Rukus. You clearly suffer from some form of Stockholm Syndrome. I didnt mention any politician by name you felt the need to let everyone know you like sucking Trump's dick. You volunteered that info.

You're problem is that you seek white acceptance you're not comfortable in your skin.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:50 PM   #6
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuIrAOldaEs

If you're going to quote Malcom, get it right.

LS
Old 10-19-2017, 05:54 PM   #7
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

It's clear to me that you're a brainwashed racist idiot, who doesn't have a clue. You have no idea of what I have done or experienced in 70+ years in this country, so (politely) you can kiss my ass.

LS
Old 10-19-2017, 05:56 PM   #8
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

I think its sad you hate yourself. I bet when you go out with your white male friends you always offer to pay right? It's sad your an old man and still thirsty as fuck for acceptance. Thank God there's a new generation of us with common sense. You're so jaded sounds like you waited a lifetime for white people to think you were decent. I feel sorry for you
Old 10-19-2017, 06:12 PM   #9
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

I don't seek acceptance from anyone, white, black or any other race or ethnicity. It's clear that logic is not your strong suit, but to infer everything you've spouted, just because I don't follow your cultural and political beliefs, reveals your lack of intellect. Grow up little boy.

LS
Old 10-19-2017, 06:23 PM   #10
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSpike View Post
I don't seek acceptance from anyone, white, black or any other race or ethnicity. It's clear that logic is not your strong suit, but to infer everything you've spouted, just because I don't follow your cultural and political beliefs, reveals your lack of intellect. Grow up little boy.

LS
my culture and political beliefs asisde you volunteered that you voted Trump...a man that wouldnt rent an apartment to you....and a man that refers to you as one of the blacks..the only reason to vote for such a creature is because you're clearly and openly seeking acceptance. If you couldnt find a candidate acceptable the other option was to stay home...but naaah you chose dishonor your self...You remind me of Jesse Lee Peterson.

Old 10-19-2017, 06:44 PM   #11
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

My questions for you: Did you marry a Black woman? Have you raised Black children? Do you understand the damage done to Black families by failed Liberal ideology? Do you understand the political agenda that has ravaged this country for the past 50+ years? I think you have a problem identifying your friends, vs your enemies.

LS
Old 10-19-2017, 07:05 PM   #12
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

OP'S subject line and posts are offensive and racist.
Who can I sue?
Old 10-19-2017, 07:14 PM   #13
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSpike View Post
My questions for you: Did you marry a Black woman? Have you raised Black children? Do you understand the damage done to Black families by failed Liberal ideology? Do you understand the political agenda that has ravaged this country for the past 50+ years? I think you have a problem identifying your friends, vs your enemies.

LS
I dont believe in marriage, I dont hsve kids but I was once a black child. Last I checked Liberal ideology paved the way for you to work only 40 hrs a week, have the weekends off, paid vacation, family medical leave, civil rights, affirmative action and many other benefits. The conservative converse that you support is 10x worse. If you married a black woman, raised black kids and was unsuccessful then share the blame. Yourself along with systemic oppression.

You're conflating black culture with liberalism....and its ok because most older black people tend to do that because you've bought into the idea that conservatism means success when its really only a good ole boy network at work. For example if I say Affirmative Action is a beneficial liberal effort you would also likely balk at the notion that conservative legacy based admissions is a bad thing.

My point is because you came up poor and now you have a little success 70 yrs later you've been duped to beleive it was because of your culture and politics when all along it was and still is good ole boy rascism. You can thank liberals for paving the way for whatever success you think you may be experiencing today.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:44 PM   #14
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

Congratulations, you win. You have shown yourself to be beyond redemption. I'm sure it's best that you chose not to procreate, because you have nothing to contribute to the gene pool.

LS
Old 10-19-2017, 07:45 PM   #15
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Little Spike owns SC's ass. Give it up race baiter, the racist thread is over before the end of page 1.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women