Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Encounter Reports - Kansas City Metro
Encounter Reports - Kansas City Metro Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2020, 02:58 PM   #16
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHornet View Post
Lol. I love the post history on Mr Critique over here. All budget girls with mixed reviews. Which is fine. Katy is a budget girl. I have seen her. Mid 40s. Works hard and gets it done. But Jayhawker seems like the guy to go into a McDonald’s and ask for medium rare on his Quarter pounder. The kind of guy who leaves a scathing review of boones farm blue wine cause he thought it was pedantic as wines go and clearly does not compete with his choice md2020. And to be honest look at his encounter history. Katy is better looking then most. But hey. Mongers gonna monger.

Not Mr. Critique I just like to give honest reviews. I went to see her because of a review and found the review was completely misleading.

Sorry if it bothers you that I speak up, I didn’t criticize you but yes, I did speak about my knowledge of this female.

Again, I just believe if I write a honest review guys who don’t have money or time to waste will be better served.
Jayhawker is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 03:22 PM   #17
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

I don't give many No reviews, because I do my research and know what I'm getting before hand.
Cherokeechief is online now   Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 04:35 PM   #18
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

whatstheplay is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 05:51 PM   #19
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
Awwww did that make you feel good.

I have history...lol...did you even read that before you wrote it and then you still wrote it. Idiot...this is an anonymous place were people write reviews on females. Do you honestly think you would know me...you are a pure clown because you come here everyday and you take this seriously.

You are a goofy dude...this is where you come to interact with people which proves you are a clown.

As for my no reviews, yes, I write reviews to help guys avoid falling into traps. I don’t write a almost 50 year old woman is 26 as if I can’t tell the difference. You on the other hand Big Deal feel like this is all you have and you feel like you are making friends with females who’s main goal is to make you feel as if you are friends so that they can get more money from you and you probably give money at every story.

I normally don’t engage you and a couple of other idiots but it seems like y’all wait for the every couple of months I come and comment and it gives you life.

You really could have kept it moving but you wanted a reply so I replied to you stupid clown.

Did I touch a nerve douche?
I hear your scared of clowns!

You dont engage cause your reputation preceeds you.
See you only can see girls outside of Eccie and p411 cause they dont ask for references and are unaware of your sad hobby reputation..

That woman still in rehab!!

So ya see if these were true stories it seems like the only people getting benefit from your reviews are the reputable providers researching you...possibly!

Yeah your a real savior to the hobby,
The guys here really look to you for your honesty and guidance!!

lmfao!

Now that Ive got your attention fucktard, we all await your next amazing review where you had a great time but because she had a pimple on her ass...youll give her a no!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 05:52 PM   #20
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeechief View Post
I don't give many No reviews, because I do my research and know what I'm getting before hand.
Exactly Chief...unfortunately JH has his own agenda and doesnt
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 07:24 PM   #21
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

BD, You are a Naughty Man. LMAO
Old 11-26-2020, 08:55 PM   #22
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Exactly Chief. I have zero NO reviews because I don't see ladies that aren't on P411, usually here as well and other sites and have very little drama or reported issues. Don't hobby all that much anymore, and have no interest in wasting my time. I know some guys still enjoy "the hunt" so I'll let them do the digging for gold....
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 06:58 AM   #23
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeechief View Post
So you’re saying you have used those no reviews that others write so you know which females you shouldn’t see...

Or is there some other magical way, that is others don’t know about, that you are able to use for research?

You’ve seen the no reviews help you.
Old 11-27-2020, 07:04 AM   #24
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
Exactly Chief. I have zero NO reviews because I don't see ladies that aren't on P411, usually here as well and other sites and have very little drama or reported issues. Don't hobby all that much anymore, and have no interest in wasting my time. I know some guys still enjoy "the hunt" so I'll let them do the digging for gold....

I would use P411 but it isn’t that serious that I wanna give my real life info to any website that could be breached. Let’s be honest P411 isn’t getting ready to tell anyone if they get hacked.

Also, I’ve heard of guys having issues with P411 ladies. Those females have “managers” too and they scam as well.

Not criticizing you for using them I was just offering a reason others may not.

I just don’t like giving real life info to anyone.
Old 11-27-2020, 08:53 AM   #25
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

I use all sources like phone, face, google every bit of info I can to know history including checking the person that does the review. Sometimes I will research for awhile before I let the little head take over. There are guys that have commented here that you should value their opinion. The ones I didn't do as much search on wound up being a No. A couple of them the reviewers just lied and I didn't search the person that did the review. Most all my No's are my fault. I've never been mislead by the guys here that I trust.

I'll tell you that in this hobby, if you look for guarantee's, you're not gonna get them. YMMV

After all as a famous person said here many times, It is after all a Fuck for Bucks Deal. LOL

Hope it gets better for you.

Chief OUT!
Old 11-27-2020, 09:48 AM   #26
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Jayhawker,
You're more likely to hit managed gals on the candy store sites you use. P411 has decent and minimal personal data requirements. If you travel, I think it's a must have.
But if you're just shopping KC metro, have at whatever site(s) you use and we'll smile at your future "no" reviews.
As others have mentioned, it's quite easy to research most gals quickly. I, and others, wonder why you don't.
So have at it, and entertain us.

As for Katy, she has a long list of reviews and she clearly has a client base that enjoys their dates.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 02:16 PM   #27
Mai Ami
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

It’s not a surprise that guys in the Midwest are ok with mediocre old hookers who make them feel special.
Mai Ami is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 03:56 PM   #28
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

We aren't ok with it at all. Just is what it is...
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 06:13 PM   #29
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Jayhawker,
You're more likely to hit managed gals on the candy store sites you use. P411 has decent and minimal personal data requirements. If you travel, I think it's a must have.
But if you're just shopping KC metro, have at whatever site(s) you use and we'll smile at your future "no" reviews.
As others have mentioned, it's quite easy to research most gals quickly. I, and others, wonder why you don't.
So have at it, and entertain us.

As for Katy, she has a long list of reviews and she clearly has a client base that enjoys their dates.
I think you assume I review every time I see a female and you also assume I only see females in KC.

I review females that ask or sometimes the no reviews other than that I stopped coming on this site and doing reviews because it always seems to be the same old men who always start drama.

Like a guy can’t post a review or give honest feedback without some old white knight coming to her rescue. I didn’t attack the OP at all but I did give feedback and here y’all came to try and discredit me although every review I’ve written has been legit and honest.
Old 11-27-2020, 06:13 PM   #30
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Ami View Post
It’s not a surprise that guys in the Midwest are ok with mediocre old hookers who make them feel special.
Seems to be truth

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
KatyLeigh007

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women