Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Encounter Reports - Kansas City Metro
Encounter Reports - Kansas City Metro Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-02-2019, 02:00 PM   #16
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Hey, RS...

Thank you for providing actual, intel on Kacey and Marilyn instead of conjecture and assumptions.

By the way, did Kacey lend any credence to the rumor that JR is pimped?
Old 08-02-2019, 02:13 PM   #17
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm aware of multiple ladies who have expressed an interest in turning him out. Maybe we can get him on the day shift at Jerry's Silver Slipper.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:14 PM   #18
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon View Post
Yeah really, JR. My comments are not based on assumptions. I've met Kacey, discussed her entire hobby history with her, her life, her plans, and subjects like management, agencies, pimps, KC pimps, etc. I screened her before I met her too.
That makes a big gifference: don't you think.

I am glad you make this comment. It makes you appear to much more reasonable.
Now we can offer the respect for making a good comment.

Thank you.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:20 PM   #19
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Thank you for providing actual, intel on Kacey and Marilyn instead of conjecture and assumptions.

By the way, did Kacey lend any credence to the rumor that JR is pimped?
Yes, Kinda: for every dollar I spend on the hobby I have to give my own lady a contribution of her own.

Seems like every women I know appreciates money, not just the hobby ladies.

Old 08-02-2019, 04:48 PM   #20
RocketSurgeon
-

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
When a lady has a crown tattoo: it is suspicious.
This is exactly the kind of bullshit we don't need here. Neither lady has a crown tattoo. I verified myself in person.

When you post incorrect info like this that adversely affects a lady's ability to hobby, you piss off the good ones and drive them away from the site.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:26 PM   #21
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
...When you post incorrect info like this that adversely affects a lady's ability to hobby, you piss off the good ones and drive them away from the site.
Agree. Two of the gals on my recurring dance card have let their eccie accounts die due to drama, bs, rumors and innuendo of this and related types. Interestingly, they do just fine.
Btw the tat comment also hacks off a few ink artists that I personally know northland, downtown and over in the flatlands to the west. These folks are well aware of this subculture.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:46 PM   #22
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Yeah really, JR. My comments are not based on assumptions. I've met Kacey, discussed her entire hobby history with her, her life, her plans, and subjects like management, agencies, pimps, KC pimps, etc. I screened her before I met her too.

she says it so that makes it truth? most of what these girls spew out of their mouths are lies! im not saying either, or all three are managed girls. all i do know is its rather odd for a provider to carry around a burner with this number to lend out for years from city to city to all sorts of different providers!

only thing i believe is hard evidence ive found myself via the net! last stg girl i met i knew her real name birthdate where she was born before i had ever seen her. the girl was like damn you did your research didn't you!

sad thing is so much research has to go into it now because so many girls are ripping guys off. ive been burned too damn many times not to do research at this point!!!

(edit)and that is what is starting to get tired in the hobby! its a pita to see a girl unless shes a regular that is what i hate about the hobby(end edit)
Old 08-03-2019, 11:37 AM   #23
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is exactly the kind of bullshit we don't need here.
Well now, I don't think for a second it is BS if one thinks about what was carefully posted.

Neither lady has a crown tattoo. I verified myself in person.
So what, I didn't say either lady had a crown tattoo, or any tattoo. Read it again.

When you post incorrect info like this
Let's read what i did post, and it wasn't about these two girls it was about suspicious information

that adversely affects a lady's ability to hobby, you piss off the good ones and drive them away from the site.
This is what I posted.

"...Really RS. You want hard evidence in a hobby that has all sort of twists and turns, pimps everywhere and provider that tell all kinds of stories.

"When an ad that talks about one girl, with pictures of different girls: it is suspicious. "
This is very obvious to everyone. Read an ad that uses the first person singular, then you go to the pictures and find that there are pictures of several different women.
"When multiple comments match: it is suspicious."
Wow, it looks like the comments were copied and pasted - what does that tell us?

"When a lady has a crown tattoo: it is suspicious."
Now for the one the pissed you off, because you hid the fact that you knew these ladies and could vouch for them. The famous crown tattoo, that has been discussed so many times before. A crown tattoo is well know to be a famous pimp sign. No dispute, no discussion is needed. If a girl has one, it is suspicious. When a lady I had been seeing got one she gave me as song and dance BS story about what it meant, so I looked it up and did the research. Whe the same girl kicked the pimp to the curb, the crown tattoo was covered over with another tattoo. Wow, how about that! I did not say these two ladies had crown tattoos. I said crown tattoos are suspicious like many other things that we should look for.

"We can go on, and on, and on."
Perhaps we should start a thread of what to look for that is suspicious when we are doing our homework.
So what else is suspicious about this Rocket Surgeon?

I have saved many of your past comments because you seem to be a vary smart individual. You have some very good qualities. On this item you just blew it. You should have made the first comment with a recommendation for the ladies and that you had other information to confirm them. You did not, and we were left with the origional statements, without confirmation that would lower our suspicions.

It looks like you resisted telling us the full story.

When we first look at a new lady, we should always be suspicious because the majority of ladies who participate in this hobby have certain undiscussed here problems. We look for the few, the very few, that will provide for a safe and enjoyable visit. There are a lot of women who just do not understand that a good attitude is the thing that causes the guys to return for repeat visits. Too many of the new ladies think that because some lady is charging 100, or 200, or 600 per visit they can do the same thing too. After all they have the same equipment. But, a lot ladies just do not know how to treat a guy. Recently, I read a review that got a well deserved NO. I think that lady could never find a guy in the real world. Why is some guy paying her for a visit? That was good information.

When we see a picture of a new and beautiful woman; we should be suspicious because the pictures could be fake and we look for more information to remove our suspicion that the pictures could possibly be fake.

Thank you for clearing up the problem by providing more information on these two ladies, thus removing our suspicions due to some poorly worded literature.
Old 08-03-2019, 12:20 PM   #24
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Agree. Two of the gals on my recurring dance card have let their eccie accounts die due to drama, bs, rumors and innuendo of this and related types. Interestingly, they do just fine.
Btw the tat comment also hacks off a few ink artists that I personally know northland, downtown and over in the flatlands to the west. These folks are well aware of this subculture.
Too bad carpenter, we don't care. This is a fad that has recently developed, it will also go away in the future. I personally know one of the best tat guy in this area. He is well known and very successful because he is a great artist. Years ago, when he was thinking about going into the tat business with his art background, I asked him why. The answer, it was the money. For an artist, the tat business has become a steady source of income. The problem is, most of the tat guys do not qualify as an artist.

Just to slap any tattoo on your body is not a good enough reason to gain an idenity with the group of people you choose as friends. If one is going to have a tat, it should mean something. You will have it for the rest of your life.

One regreat in my life was passing up the opportunity to get a unit tattoo when I was in the USMC. I passed on the invitation because as an electronics guy I was not in the special unit for long. We passed in and out of these units as needed and I didn't think I had earned it. A personal decision. What they did was more than what I did. Any honor has to be earned. For me, wearing that tattoo would be fake, but I was tempted.

Is a person real, or are they fake?

Old 08-03-2019, 08:21 PM   #25
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

JR sometimes I think you should take up a new hobby that has less inherent risks and drama......maybe bowling??? no pimps, minimal drama.....just a thought...….
Old 08-04-2019, 12:26 AM   #26
achn3p
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Old 08-04-2019, 06:34 AM   #27
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt
Valued Poster

Sometimes a female provider is also a pimp for other girls.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:15 AM   #28
lakecat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyMikeyHeLikesIt View Post
Sometimes a female provider is also a pimp for other girls.
Just because someone is mentoring or helping a friend it doesn’t make them a pimp
Old 08-04-2019, 01:12 PM   #29
RocketSurgeon
-

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
When a lady has a crown tattoo: it is suspicious.
JR, this comment by you implies that the lady had a crown tattoo. Regardless of what you meant to say, that is how many people interpreted it. This comment generated multiple reports, queries, and conversations outside of this thread.

Be careful about the wording of your posts, and proofread before hitting submit.
Old 08-05-2019, 10:13 AM   #30
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Mr. Dumars
"Something is amiss gentlemen. The wording of the ad links in comment 2 and 5 are identical. Pimp working two + girls maybe?"

Food for thought"
RocketSurgeon
"No, I think most of us get it. Just because two providers share a hobby number/phone, or use similar language in their ads, does NOT mean they have a pimp. Kacey Bangz lives in Atlanta, but is from KC, visits KC, and travels all over. Marilyn is apparently her friend and Kacey is apparently helping her get into the hobby. ECCIE users have seen both ladies here recently, and nobody has reported any evidence of pimp/management."
Just so Mr RocketSurgeon understands: he made a big mistake. This whole booha make him look like he is the pimp here because he only later came out with support for these ladies from personal knowledge: see scorpio31's comment below.

scorpio31
Hey, RS...
"Thank you for providing actual, intel on Kacey and Marilyn instead of conjecture and assumptions."
Learn to read what is written, not what you think it might be.

My comments said nothing whatsoever about tattoos on these girls, nor was it implied. The discussion on this thread turned by Mr. Dumars, was about all of our safety. The question of safety is a concern for all of us.

However, this topic should be taken to a new thread. This thread that was presenting information about these two ladies. Mr. RS has now confirmed, with personal information, that these ladies are OK; even though there were problems with how some of their information was presented.

The purpose of this site is to obtain inforation and be safe, yes like bowling. Thank you Mr RS for providing the personal information relevant to this discussion.
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
marilynroses

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women