Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2011, 07:36 PM   #16
Jasmine,J
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 66026
My ECCIE Reviews

got busted they took my phone dont know if they called any one but someone was calling me they said if I could have them to come see me they would let me walk and just take them to jail!! ya I would never do that to any one but I know some of the other girls that night did!! I was only in jail for a few hrs I have never been a snitch and I will never go back to that town!!!
Jasmine,J is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:03 PM   #17
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Very sorry to hear that Jasmine. I think being a snitch is the worse possible move a provider can make. Once you snitch, it gets hard to win back the trust of fellow ladies and hobbyist.

As for the thread, I only make appointments thru text or email. I absolutely hate talking on the phone.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:14 PM   #18
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Years ago I had a cop call me at my office...he had gotten my number from an address book. Initially I did not take the call. I talk to my attorney.

His advice was if they needed to talk to me in person, I would have already had a visit. If he called back, be polite, tell him you really have nothing to say. Deny or acknowledge nothing. Wish him a pleasant day.

He did in fact call back, I did as my attorney adviced...end of story.
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:52 PM   #19
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

In my initial response to this thread if any of you read it carefully, the judicial system isn't going to entertain any element of entrapment your lawyer is going to have to push that issue. So don't jack around with the cops if you're not guilty they'll make you guilty. Avoid them completely.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:15 AM   #20
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

if they call me and want me to come in I ask what is it about, if they won't tell me then I ask for his id (badge #) if he asks why I tell them that he is now wasting my time because he wants me to come in for no reason so I have to go inform his supervisor. then I hang up.
He calls back I tell him that if he continues to call me I will add "phone harassment" to the complaint. Usually about this time he wants to tell me why.... to which I hang up

He calls back again I tell him that now the harassment complaint is going to be filed and hang up.

after that I block his call on my phone, no ring, no voice mail the phone hangs up.

See, I give them 1 chance to tell me why I need to come in, if they do not I hang up
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:02 AM   #21
Torqueman
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
Legal or not, use a disposable prepaid cell.. then tell the cop the following : "Gee officer, the cell phone you have been calling is a prepaid with no REAL info linked to it.. Oh, and btw, there is no GPS so tracking me will be quite impossible.. however, now that I know YOU are using a provider's phone and (if he gave you his name) I am going to post your info on a website so others are warned....."

Or I would tell him I would meet him out in BFE .. like Baytown or something.

Make him drive out some place for no reason..

They can debunk that one in about 2 minutes.. they can get cell phone records quicker than god got the news... and it doesn't take much... there are a dozen Judges on call that will sign off on a cell track or record dump... Heck private attorney's get Cell Records all the time in Civil Proceedings.. let the issue come up in a nasty divorce and see how fast all the past text msg, calls etc come out...

In the days before the Internet, when agency's were all over the Yellw Pages... Vice would go in and shut one down, and have the phones transferred to the vice office.... There were a few stings off of it...
Torqueman is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:11 AM   #22
Torqueman
Gaining Momentum

Best thing to do would be to, say "Gee Officer, I Dunno... I think I know and understand My Fifth Amendment Rights, and this conversation is over... Any future contacts, please do so through my Attorney.. Have a nice day."
Torqueman is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:09 PM   #23
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqueman View Post
They can debunk that one in about 2 minutes.. they can get cell phone records quicker than god got the news... and it doesn't take much... there are a dozen Judges on call that will sign off on a cell track or record dump... Heck private attorney's get Cell Records all the time in Civil Proceedings.. let the issue come up in a nasty divorce and see how fast all the past text msg, calls etc come out...

In the days before the Internet, when agency's were all over the Yellw Pages... Vice would go in and shut one down, and have the phones transferred to the vice office.... There were a few stings off of it...
So they can get a search warrant in 2 minutes.. figure that plus the time they contact the telco is what.... 30 minutes to 1 hour? I will be out of area and what does a phone call prove? the records will prove that this lady and I had a phone conversation...
I do computer work as a living... modern day ladies use computers and technology in their line of work.

and if they call ME a few times I tell my phone to not ring and hang up.. they get a 1/2 ring and then dialtone.

Oh and if I am out and about.. the odds that call comes in will trace to some tower no-where near where I live
Old 03-19-2011, 06:43 AM   #24
Brian4fun
Registered Member

I dont know if anybody has mentioned this but in order for the police to arrest you, you have to make a specific offer of cash for a sex act. it has to be that way. they cannot arrest you if you say, "i would like to spend time with you for a donations" etc.
Brian4fun is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:02 AM   #25
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian4fun View Post
I dont know if anybody has mentioned this but in order for the police to arrest you, you have to make a specific offer of cash for a sex act. it has to be that way. they cannot arrest you if you say, "i would like to spend time with you for a donations" etc.
That might get you off the hook in court.. but it does not get you out of the ride.

Cops have to be fairly specific these days... they are allowed some slack I am sure but if they call you from a provider's phone they have collected and ask you to come in, without any mention of donations, acts etc form your side they would be foolish to think it would stand up in court. Besides.. I have an app on my phone that with 1 touch records that convo.... play it back in court to show the judge that the "cop" was performing solicitation and should he (or she) mention the fee/act/donation, and you did not.... might be bad for them.

Best advice ladies is this, assign a lock code to your phone...

cops seize it, they cannot unlock it without you doing so and you can tell them "no sir I will not assist you in the facilitation of a crime, you have seized my phone and me doing so would violate my 5th amendment right of self incrimination.

The kicker is that for them to "crack" the code they have to take it to the cyber lab downtown... which might take a while...

Tmobile has a deal on Droid phones where all you need do is call them, report the phone stolen, they send a reset signal to it and its blanked back to factory... all DATA is wiped.

Nothing the cops can do about it.

if they seize your phone and its locked, I am sure you will be out of the pokey before they crack it.. call Tmobile, report it stolen, get the "kill pill" sent, get a replacement with same or a new # and move on...
Old 03-19-2011, 08:54 AM   #26
postmaster78526
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

That is very interesting Information ... Thank you for the heads up on common things and mistakes people might say or do... Again Thank you...
postmaster78526 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:54 AM   #27
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

"Or I would tell him I would meet him out in BFE .. like Baytown or something."

Spirit, I am a little confused by your statement. in that situation, are you advocating telling the cop that you will meet him for a BoyFriend Experience? What do you do if he agrees?
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:07 AM   #28
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
"Or I would tell him I would meet him out in BFE .. like Baytown or something."

Spirit, I am a little confused by your statement. in that situation, are you advocating telling the cop that you will meet him for a BoyFriend Experience? What do you do if he agrees?
first off I am not into the B.F.E. but if a male cop calls you from a phone they took from a provider and wants you to come to him to talk, 1) never agree, 2) make HIM come to you in a public place where you should have a friend sitting with you and another sitting close by with a camera, possibly a 3rd so when he sits down (presumably you are in restaurant that has booth tables, your friend sits down AFTER him and pins the cop in so you can have the discussion with you and your 1st friend who was already there.

There is nothing illegal about this other than not letting the cop leave when he asks.

The cop can ask to switch seats but its a public place, you are not under arrest and legally your friend can tell him no. However your friend should let him sit on the outside but then pull a chair and sit on the end.

What this does is let the cop know that your side of the table is maintaining the upper hand.

I have nothing against cops, but if they think they can just call you in and you voluntarily drive in to be arrested for no reason then they are stupid.

Point is that it is not illegal to call a lady who is a provider and talk to them.. you might be asking them a question about another lady or they may have PM'ed you here to call them about something totally outside the hobby.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:15 AM   #29
krissyKisses
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 62294
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian4fun View Post
I'm sorry but that is BS. It is still considered money for sec unless u sell a product and give reciept for that product showing donation was not for a service
krissyKisses is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:33 PM   #30
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know a guy who was txt by the cops from a providers phone after she was busted.
Sadly he took the bait and he was arrested as well. Happened in Moon Twp. Pa.

Dont trust texting!! even if you know the guy/gal... It might not be who you think it is.
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women