Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
cat
Registered Member

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Agency owners busted

I frequented an agency whose owners were arrested for various felonies involving money laundering. Their throne began to collapse when one of their girls visiting Michigan was arrested last summer.

With but one exception, cash was issued to these girls from this agency. On one occasion though, I submitted my credit card # for partial payment to one girl I had booked for an overnighter.

Since then, I changed my cc# twice. The agency was MiamiCompanions. A post I made on another board about this same matter was answered by a former provider. Her thought was that LE wants to get the owners for their misdoings, ignoring clientele that may be identifiable in whatever internal information now in the hands of the Feds. Uncle Sam and the Morality Police are going after the big fish.

So? What say you,ECCIE Community?
Should I be looking over my shoulder for the next ten years because I submitted to the agency a credit card number?

Thanks!
Cat
cat is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:49 AM   #2
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

In my opinion, you don't have anything to worry about. I doubt that any LE agency would try to make a case against you only because you used your credit card at the agency, unless someone wrote something like "fellatio and intercourse -- $200" on the sale slip.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:00 AM   #3
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat View Post
I frequented an agency whose owners were arrested for various felonies involving money laundering. Their throne began to collapse when one of their girls visiting Michigan was arrested last summer.

With but one exception, cash was issued to these girls from this agency. On one occasion though, I submitted my credit card # for partial payment to one girl I had booked for an overnighter.

Since then, I changed my cc# twice. The agency was MiamiCompanions. A post I made on another board about this same matter was answered by a former provider. Her thought was that LE wants to get the owners for their misdoings, ignoring clientele that may be identifiable in whatever internal information now in the hands of the Feds. Uncle Sam and the Morality Police are going after the big fish.

So? What say you,ECCIE Community?
Should I be looking over my shoulder for the next ten years because I submitted to the agency a credit card number?

Thanks!
Cat
Well you are on the right track.. but in the future, gather up some cash and use it to buy a prepaid CC.. then use ONLY Cash to refill it... There is NO CC report on them and they are NOT linked to any bank account.

To survive in this world one must learn from the movie "Men in Black" quote "Silence is your native tongue, your image has been crafted to blend in and leave no lasting memory you are a ghost, you are De Ja Vue, and dismissed as fast"

aka hide in plain site..... no-one looks for you there.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:46 PM   #4
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

FYI...I know this comes too late, but I would NEVER give a CC to an agency. I used to be associated with one out of Austin many years ago. The girl who ran that agency was notorious for overcharging and *saving* the client info. The girls were told to write *cleaning services* in the description field, however, some of the girls were so careless and cluless, they would actually write "for xyz agency" in the description. So, unless you know what was actually written...I would take all precautions to CYA...and close that account asap.

The last thing you want/need is to have an agency have all your real world information...you're liable to get charges from South America or something.
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 05:46 PM   #5
Guest032213
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

nomore cc babe! never do that, good luck sweety.
Guest032213 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:25 AM   #6
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

The credit card is a paper trail, but despite what any agency says, they keep records. The client database is more important than the inventory.

Will LE take an interest in you? Probably not.

Do you have anything to worry about? Absolutely.

Ask the fine folks in Phoenix, Az. Desert Divas and some subsidiary agencies got busted after a year long sting that started with an arrest on the East coast. Over 6 months had passed when LE released the client list to the media.

The local media went into a frenzy, showing up at people's places of work and homes trying to get an interview with some of the more prominent clients.

Same thing happened in west Texas about 5 years ago. LE there actually did a round up and filed misdemeanor charges against many on the client list. Clients who had paid for airline tickets for traveling girls were investigated for felony charges. The press published the client list there, too.

Frankly, the press is scarier than LE. Most of us can handle a misdemeanor prostitution charge and make it quietly go away. Can you handle your family, neighbors, church, clients, business associates, or employers finding out?
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 04:20 PM   #7
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

A few years back, a club that advertised themselves as a *taxi dancing* club got raided. The ladies were taking gents upstairs to *dance.* Local LE raided the club, arrested everyone that night...and plastered their pics (including the men) in the local newspaper. I think a councilman was caught with his *pants down* that evening!
Old 02-21-2011, 10:24 PM   #8
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
A few years back, a club that advertised themselves as a *taxi dancing* club got raided. The ladies were taking gents upstairs to *dance.* Local LE raided the club, arrested everyone that night...and plastered their pics (including the men) in the local newspaper. I think a councilman was caught with his *pants down* that evening!
Ahhhhh ... MagicMoments ... sigh I miss that place. By the way, most prepaid cards companies are requiring identification so good luck with that. CASH is king!
Yoyoma is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:12 PM   #9
ThatHarleyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Hey Cat, didn't you tell us you lost that card, and thought it was stolen? I'm sure your signature isn't on anything it was used for that night.
ThatHarleyGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:24 PM   #10
cat
Registered Member

My ECCIE Reviews

Since providing the agency the cc number, I have reported the card lost just to be assigned a new cc number. Same account but a different number.
cat is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:12 AM   #11
DMan6500
Premium Access

Encounters: 115

Until this matter has been closed it would not hurt to look over your back. I remember reading about this agency and taking credit cards for payments in this case is like robbing a bank and using your car as the getaway. Always use cash as a payment with a provider.
DMan6500 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:22 AM   #12
cat
Registered Member

My ECCIE Reviews

No doubt,DMan6500! Only once had I used a cc. And once is too,too much.
cat is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:33 AM   #13
cat
Registered Member

My ECCIE Reviews

My sentiment is more aligned with yours than others. Not living in denial but not embracing paranoia either.

Excellent slideshows. If the one MILF is your better half, you are truly blessed!
cat is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:31 PM   #14
naughty_jasmine69
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58821
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In My opinion,No! your credit card isnt enough proof to place you in the act of disorderly conduct.Who's to say you didnt loan your credit card to a friend or family member?? Don't worry about it, you will be ok..Now as far as watching the transactions on your current account?? that could be possible..The feds are known for long investgations so no more cedit cards!!As long as you dont use you credit card again to see a provider you are fine! cash only!! but your situation is the last thing on their mind,its too much cop work!! Be Careful!!
naughty_jasmine69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:51 PM   #15
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think they're going to come knocking on your door either. Now, if that particular agency was pimping underage girls...hell yes, that's a different story!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women