Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47465
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2019, 08:16 AM   #1
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Don’t judge a man by his number of reviews

I just want to put this out there. Just because a guy doesn’t always do a review doesn’t necessarily mean he is new to the game. It seems like the guys with a large number of reviews are more highly respected than the ones with-let’s say 5 reviews. I have been playing this game for 20 years and have seen a lot of ladies and been through a lot of BS along the way. I will do a review if (1) I am asked to (2) I feel I need to warn the community of a bad experience (3) to keep my premium access alive on here. It’s similar to Amazon... if the customer is happy he probably won’t say anything but if he got a bad product or bad service-time to tell the world. Also, I feel like if I have a great experience, it seems a little UN-gentlemanly to describe in detail what was done BCD. After all, if it was truly a GFE.. I don’t tell anyone what I did with my GF. That’s just my opinion. Of course this is all fun and games but I still want to keep some secrets.
I understand that good reviews help a provider (especially if she’s new). But if a provider already has 100 reviews-what difference is one more going to make?
DunnJackNoff is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 08:45 AM   #2
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

I agree with you on one thing...just because you are new to the boards, does not mean you are new to the hobby. And, if you thought about it, on Eccie, if they took out the fake reviews (usually done for PA) and the pimp ad promo reviews (which are also fake), the review count would be considerably less. I know a few guys with triple digit review counts that if all the shill reviews were taken out of their review count, they would probably have it reduced to single digits.

However, this is an info share board, you are not obligated to share all or any of your experiences ( I wouldn't call it un-gentlemanly if you did a review and neither would the provider you saw for a session to review your good experiences with her). No one likes a guy who takes from the board and does not give back. Providers are not on the internet and placing ads to be kept a secret, so review them. Plus, not reviewing a provider means that your opinion on her BCD skills is irrelevant.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 08:54 AM   #3
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

Some thoughts on this...

Not sure if I agree it’s “un-gentlemanly” to describe your experience with a Provider here. I certainly don’t consider reviewing my experiences as un-gentlemanly and sharing info is what this board is about.

Even if a Provider has 100 reviews, maybe something changed since the last few: rates, activities, her looks, etc. I only read the last 4 or 5 anyway to see the latest info on her. I might be a little leery if she has 100 and her last one was 6 months ago.

I’m glad you feel the need to write a review based on a lousy or dangerous encounter, but that shouldn’t be the only reason to write them. I haven’t seen your reviews but if you have more negative than positive reviews, the girls might be cautious to see you based on that. I know I would. You also don’t need to warn others of a dangerous Provider via a review; post about it in other forums.

Any contribution here, good or bad is welcomed.
And...bad info on a girl isn’t necessarily more reliable or truthful than good info.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 09:40 AM   #4
2929BN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I struggle to post reviews using my phone, so I just don’t review....that said, I’m awesome in the sack. I cum everytime. Sometimes twice. Once three times...
2929BN is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 09:53 AM   #5
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2929BN View Post
I struggle to post reviews using my phone, so I just don’t review....that said, I’m awesome in the sack. I cum everytime. Sometimes twice. Once three times...
I do my reviews on my phone too and it can be a challenge. Keep in mind, we are reading the reviews to learn how the provider performed/looked not what a stud you were.
Old 08-06-2019, 10:08 AM   #6
punanimac
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

100% agree with WEC and the thread. I feel the whole idea of reviews is to describe the overall experience, the provider, TCB, IOP but most reviews seem to be a testament to the male prowess of the OP .. sound as if they are gift to womankind..
There seems to be an unspoken order in the board where based on # of posts or reviews, you get a cabinet post and then there are the valued posters who lay it out like it is. So it's a roll of dice with the reviews imho.

As WEC said if we take out the fluff reviews for PA/review specials (which usually tend to be good for obvious reasons) or return favors, I have oft relied on some to make a decision to meet and have not had bad experiences for the most part when relying on reviews by valued posters.
punanimac is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 10:13 AM   #7
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I think the last time I logged in on the PC to this site was when I registered... That’s a long time ago 🤔💭

You guys can still post reviews and post via phone or tablet it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to do so.

As for the “UN-gentlemanly” part I have to disagree you don’t have to be full detail unless you want to. I like most just really look at location, customer service from the provider, looks compare to showcase, and overall experience. Everything else is fluff in my opinion which I have time I will read if not I’ll just scan the review for what I find useful.

The issue may be stemming from the detail you may put or your reviews compare to the number of reviews

Just my 2¢
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 12:25 PM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
I agree with you on one thing...just because you are new to the boards, does not mean you are new to the hobby. And, if you thought about it, on Eccie, if they took out the fake reviews (usually done for PA) and the pimp ad promo reviews (which are also fake), the review count would be considerably less.
exactly.. I don't know the extent of fake reviews, but there are MANY. some for PA, some for pure promotion. what is sorely needed is accurate, and more reviews. which is why I'm perplexed when guys like the OP post. sure, not every guy has to review every time, there are other ways to contribute. but at its core, this Site is based on reviews. every day I see guys who post "I saw XXX yesterday, she was great".. I ask them to write a review, or they post "review coming"... then no review is ever posted. that tells me the guy NEVER saw the lady, he is a Promoter/second handle who is bullshitting. then you have those who post "I saw XXX, she was horrible".. no review.. that tells me that handle is a Troll, who wants to destroy the business of the lady in question.

I have reviewed all but about 5 ladies I have seen. I love to write reviews, and think of them as a personal journal entry.. my writing style is narrative, so I can re-live the whole experience. if the Board gets anything from it, that is a bonus.

Quote:
you are awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozziewockabear View Post
As for the “UN-gentlemanly” part I have to disagree you don’t have to be full detail unless you want to.
agree.. write something.. just be factual. if the non-Promoters don't write reviews, the second handles and Promoters will take your place, and the Board will suffer.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 12:32 PM   #9
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

OP, are you getting flak from providers because of your review count? If you are, it may be due to the ratio of no:yes recommendations more so than the actual count. Ladies will often look at your posting and review history, and if they perceive you are a “finicky eater” they may not want to see you.

My apologies if I’m off base in how I’m reading between the lines of what you posted. It just struck me as a likely source of frustration. If I’m on to something with my analysis, you might try posting some more of your positive experiences to balance out the perception.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 12:42 PM   #10
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

OP, as somebody who used to play in the desert that is east tx, I can attest, there's not much out there. It requires more research and time to go down the rabbit hole. I've had some no reviews out that way myself. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1713479

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1749686

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1796565

Just a small sample. You have to do some digging to find the girls out that way. Good luck OP, and hopefully your fortunes improve
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 01:22 PM   #11
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
OP, as somebody who used to play in the desert that is east tx, I can attest, there's not much out there. It requires more research and time to go down the rabbit hole. I've had some no reviews out that way myself.
I have been down a few “rabbit holes” myself and what I found was not as soft and fluffy as a rabbit. (Although the last “rabbit hole” I went down I found a lady with a bush that would shame most respectable rabbits-or wolverines)
I end up traveling to Big D to find the real gems. Sometimes the hunt out here “in the desert” is fun but often it turns out to be a waste of time and resources. Believe it or not, I have refrained from leaving some “no” reviews because from the reviews I read, everyone else seemed to see a different woman than the one I saw. Maybe I am a “picky eater” ... or at least want to know what the other guys were drinking when he saw her so I can drink some too. I don’t mind seeing someone who isn’t a 10, I just hate expecting an 8 (based on reviews) and finding a 4.
Old 08-06-2019, 08:57 PM   #12
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do look at past reviews as a part of my screening process. If I see several NO's I think one or two things....

1.) You are likely going to be hard to please.

2.) You make very bad decisions when choosing providers.

Either way, most of us don't want to be your next "NO". I can certainly understand that some remote areas don't have the selection of providers that DFW does.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 09:00 PM   #13
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Since I do this by phone, it gets cumbersome to write a good review. So most encounters I don’t do reviews on. That or I’m busy and enough shiny objects come my way and I end up forgetting to do it.
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 10:13 PM   #14
dietsunkist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Words to live by. You are my new idol
dietsunkist is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 05:06 PM   #15
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Over the past 12 months I have hooked up with a number of popular ECCIE ladies and when I ask if they would like a review the answer is ....up to you but it's really not necessary as I have plenty...Mia Milan comes to mind. Like one poster said sometimes guys use the review just to show off their sexual prowess.
ahab11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women