Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161068
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2022, 02:08 PM   #1
1ofthem
Premium Access

Encounters: 75
Default Encounter: Jenny at Just Relax

User ID: -
Date: 7/25/22
Name: Jenny
Phone: (737) 281-4240
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: South first and St Elmo
Activities: “Massage” L1 / L2
Hair Length and Color: Light brown / shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very cute face. Slim (but not too slim) body. Maybe b’s up top. Possible a’s
Recommendation: No
1ofthem is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 09:50 PM   #2
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

When will you guys listen to my advice about this place instead of listening to your little heads? Just say NO and go elsewhere. You’re better off just rubbing one out at home otherwise.

These bitches are lazy ripoff artists. You can tell right away when you meet then how cold and calculating they are. I’ve only seen Aida there once and it was ok. But the times I’ve gone afterwards I’ve always walked out after meeting the women and talking with them in the room. They have no interest in good service because their too busy looking at us guys as an ATM delivering them money for nothing. Don’t fall for it guys. You need to be strong with your will power.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 06:00 AM   #3
Casanova29
Lifetime Premium Access

Is this the Jenny that used to work at Triple R. Massage in Round Rock?
Casanova29 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 02:10 PM   #4
Subclubkid81
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
When will you guys listen to my advice about this place instead of listening to your little heads? Just say NO and go elsewhere. You’re better off just rubbing one out at home otherwise.

These bitches are lazy ripoff artists. You can tell right away when you meet then how cold and calculating they are. I’ve only seen Aida there once and it was ok. But the times I’ve gone afterwards I’ve always walked out after meeting the women and talking with them in the room. They have no interest in good service because their too busy looking at us guys as an ATM delivering them money for nothing. Don’t fall for it guys. You need to be strong with your will power.
I had a good time with Aida, and it's close to where I live (sort of), that's why I'm hovering over these reviews. Aida Mach 2
Subclubkid81 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 03:25 PM   #5
lick1fuck1
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Super Sexy Jenny!!! 100% Chemistry for my sessions!!!
She's smart about turning on the Sex appeal with me. I'm smart about telling her how
lucky she is to be so beautiful. I politely tell her exactly how I want it to roll with me and she delivers.
lick1fuck1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 04:09 PM   #6
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lick1fuck1 View Post
Super Sexy Jenny!!! 100% Chemistry for my sessions!!!
She's smart about turning on the Sex appeal with me. I'm smart about telling her how
lucky she is to be so beautiful. I politely tell her exactly how I want it to roll with me and she delivers.
I call bullshit!
Old 07-26-2022, 05:38 PM   #7
lick1fuck1
BANNED

Quote:
I call bullshit!

All Chinese workers are bilingual.... They speak Chinese and they speak Green 💚. Learned to speak a little of both to them but they prefer speaking Green. When communication in the Green language is clear and acceptable they get very excited about cooperating and accommodating Green Speaking customers....
Old 07-26-2022, 06:09 PM   #8
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
All Chinese workers are bilingual.... They speak Chinese and they speak Green ��. Learned to speak a little of both to them but they prefer speaking Green. When communication in the Green language is clear and acceptable they get very excited about cooperating and accommodating Green Speaking customers....
Chinese has many dialects if you haven’t figured that out. It’s like many languages.

Don’t jerk our chains and don’t be a jerk. You truly seem to be affiliated with this place in some capacity because you always come to their defense and write in a way that screams promoter.

You might consider being less biased towards this place and every lady who works there as if they are all golden. Maybe then you’ll be taken more seriously by the readers in this forum. Just a thought before we all place you on ignore so your comments are muted. In fact I’ll go ahead and do that now so I don’t have to read your pointless rebuttal.
Old 07-26-2022, 06:50 PM   #9
lick1fuck1
BANNED

Quote:
Chinese has many dialects if you haven’t figured that out. It’s like many languages.

Don’t jerk our chains and don’t be a jerk. You truly seem to be affiliated with this place in some capacity because you always come to their defense and write in a way that screams promoter.

You might consider being less biased towards this place and every lady who works there as if they are all golden. Maybe then you’ll be taken more seriously by the readers in this forum. Just a thought before we all place you on ignore so your comments are muted. In fact I’ll go ahead and do that now so I don’t have to read your pointless rebuttal.
Was raised to speak trufully and kindly in all my communication. This is my truth. These are my experiences. I have no affiliation with Just Relax, Lotus, U-Relax, Thank You Spa, 183 Spa, DT or RS and Austin Day Spa, but these are the places I frequent and have always had a good experience, without affiliation with them. I am polite when I patronize these stores and I speak Green in a clear and gentle, respectful and polite way and they clearly understand me and I always come away happy and satisfied if I stay. If I feel negative vibes, I leave before it escalates and I move on to a different store.
Old 07-26-2022, 07:54 PM   #10
Kimchi
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

It would really be helpful if you wrote reports on all the places you mentioned. We'd all be able to make informed decisions the next time we venture out - or not.

Just sayin'
Kimchi is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 11:58 PM   #11
lick1fuck1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
It would really be helpful if you wrote reports on all the places you mentioned. We'd all be able to make informed decisions the next time we venture out - or not.

Just sayin'
Will do Mr. K. Great suggestion.
Old 07-27-2022, 12:24 AM   #12
lick1fuck1
BANNED

What would have made this a "YES" recommendation for you?
I just didn't see any negative comments from you about your experience.
Old 07-27-2022, 02:46 AM   #13
Dopey
Premium Access

Quote:
What would have made this a "YES" recommendation for you?
I just didn't see any negative comments from you about your experience.

Lol. You must be joking. The entire ROS tells you why this review is a no recommendation.

I don’t think I will ever visit after reading this review.
Dopey is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 08:53 AM   #14
lick1fuck1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopey View Post
Lol. You must be joking. The entire ROS tells you why this review is a no recommendation.

I don’t think I will ever visit after reading this review.
I'm not joking but I see the joke is on me now. I'm so new at this that I don't know how to access or even if I am entitled to access the ROS so I have been nearly completely blind when I have been reading the other reviewers reviews. I have had no idea what anybody's details were on their visits other than the general information that they listed and sometimes I was confused when they said good things about the workers in the general description area and then still had a "NO" recommendation.
I will try to remedy this today.
Old 07-27-2022, 01:50 PM   #15
oldphone14
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not joking but I see the joke is on me now. I'm so new at this that I don't know how to access or even if I am entitled to access the ROS so I have been nearly completely blind when I have been reading the other reviewers reviews. I have had no idea what anybody's details were on their visits other than the general information that they listed and sometimes I was confused when they said good things about the workers in the general description area and then still had a "NO" recommendation.
I will try to remedy this today.
If you see a NO recommendation, be rest assured that was a well earned No. This isnt a picky crowd, some girls are just really bad at this.
oldphone14 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women