Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2016, 03:50 PM   #1
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19
Default How Fucked Up Are Things Today in America?

If you think a man in a dress should be allowed to go into the girls bathroom, you are the bigot, a backward thinking asshole.

You can get fired from your job at ESPN, and most of America thinks you deserve it!

Even Donald Fucking Trump himself doesn't seem to think it is a bad idea.

Such a country cannot thrive for long in a rational world.

Think about it - it is illegal to pay a pretty girl for sex, but not illegal for a pervert in a dress to go into the girls bathroom!

Shit, pretty soon we won't be able to criticize the President of Turkey at the rate things are going.

(FYI - President R. T. Erdogan of Turkey is a great leader!! He is a gift to the glorious people of the great country of Turkey. He lifts up the poor out of ignorance and into the light)
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 05:41 PM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
If you think a man in a dress should be allowed to go into the girls bathroom, you are the bigot, a backward thinking asshole.

You can get fired from your job at ESPN, and most of America thinks you deserve it!

Even Donald Fucking Trump himself doesn't seem to think it is a bad idea.

Such a country cannot thrive for long in a rational world.

Think about it - it is illegal to pay a pretty girl for sex, but not illegal for a pervert in a dress to go into the girls bathroom!

Shit, pretty soon we won't be able to criticize the President of Turkey at the rate things are going.

(FYI - President R. T. Erdogan of Turkey is a great leader!! He is a gift to the glorious people of the great country of Turkey. He lifts up the poor out of ignorance and into the light)
the most ridiculous part is that North Carolina actually had to pass a law on this in the first place. i wonder what the gay community is going to say when, as it inevitably will, some predator posing as transgender, rapes a woman? probably some shit like this .. "the majority must allow us, a small minority of people to freely express ourselves. we don't care about the risks to straight women"

this law by the way, only applies to state government buildings. it does not bind any private company to it at all. this is getting whitewashed by the libtard press.

if i was a billionaire, overnight i'd buy up a majority state in PayPal and fire that jackass leftist CEO. and re-instate their plan to open a facility in North Carolina. i'd let him keep his severance of course, since he wouldn't getting fired for performance, just for being a libtard. this law would not have stopped PayPal from any policy allowing, essentially unisex bathrooms. yet they stuck their libtard dicks in North Carolina's ass anyway.

Bruce Springsteen cancelled a concert in North Carolina over this. Springsteen has a daughter. i wonder what that washed up has-been would say if his daughter was raped by a man posing as transgender just to take advantage of women?

while no one's saying anything about the so-called transgender fear of being harassed by some Bubba redneck, they have laws in North Carolina about that. it's called assault and battery. and anyone, anywhere can assault someone no matter their gender or how they identify. so how safe would repealing this law make anyone? it's designed to make women feel safer using the restrooms at state buildings. it really doesn't have much to do with men. we are the hunter gatherers anyway, everyone knows, with some exceptions, 9 times out of 10 the average man can easily overpower the average woman. that's the point of this law, and any libtards who don't like it are idiots.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 06:19 PM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the most ridiculous part is that North Carolina actually had to pass a law on this in the first place. i wonder what the gay community is going to say when, as it inevitably will, some predator posing as transgender, rapes a woman? probably some shit like this .. "the majority must allow us, a small minority of people to freely express ourselves. we don't care about the risks to straight women"

this law by the way, only applies to state government buildings. it does not bind any private company to it at all. this is getting whitewashed by the libtard press.

if i was a billionaire, overnight i'd buy up a majority state in PayPal and fire that jackass leftist CEO. and re-instate their plan to open a facility in North Carolina. i'd let him keep his severance of course, since he wouldn't getting fired for performance, just for being a libtard. this law would not have stopped PayPal from any policy allowing, essentially unisex bathrooms. yet they stuck their libtard dicks in North Carolina's ass anyway.

Bruce Springsteen cancelled a concert in North Carolina over this. Springsteen has a daughter. i wonder what that washed up has-been would say if his daughter was raped by a man posing as transgender just to take advantage of women?

while no one's saying anything about the so-called transgender fear of being harassed by some Bubba redneck, they have laws in North Carolina about that. it's called assault and battery. and anyone, anywhere can assault someone no matter their gender or how they identify. so how safe would repealing this law make anyone? it's designed to make women feel safer using the restrooms at state buildings. it really doesn't have much to do with men. we are the hunter gatherers anyway, everyone knows, with some exceptions, 9 times out of 10 the average man can easily overpower the average woman. that's the point of this law, and any libtards who don't like it are idiots.
In an age when purportedly 20% of all women are being sexually assaulted, this NC law does afford women more protection. It puts the demarcation line for a potential sexual predator at the door rather than at the stall. These transgender accommodation laws make it more difficult for LE to provide protection. Under laws kowtowing to the LBGT agenda, LE is stripped of the power to restrict or detain men caught in the female restroom if the individual claims to be "transgendered"; hence, LE has no probable cause to search for incriminating pictures if a predator is not actually caught in the act.

Accommodating .1% of the population at the expense of 95% of the population is ridiculous. For example, this 45 y/o jackass put his family jewels on full display in a female sauna room where @!rls did see him (he wasn't prosecuted because of the transgender law allowing him to freely express his sexuality):

Quote:
Parents' outraged as transgendered woman is permitted to use the women's locker room 'exposing himself to little @!rls'

Read more: (Daily Mail)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 08:22 PM   #4
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
In an age when purportedly 20% of all women are being sexually assaulted, this NC law does afford women more protection. It puts the demarcation line for a potential sexual predator at the door rather than at the stall. These transgender accommodation laws make it more difficult for LE to provide protection. Under laws kowtowing to the LBGT agenda, LE is stripped of the power to restrict or detain men caught in the female restroom if the individual claims to be "transgendered"; hence, LE has no probable cause to search for incriminating pictures if a predator is not actually caught in the act.

Accommodating .1% of the population at the expense of 95% of the population is ridiculous. For example, this 45 y/o jackass put his family jewels on full display in a female sauna room where @!rls did see him (he wasn't prosecuted because of the transgender law allowing him to freely express his sexuality):
Some " good ole boys " need to make a eunuch out of the friggen lib tranny. Just wait until one of those trannies commits a rape in a bathroom and watch hell ,and proper justice, come to them .
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 08:39 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I guess they'll have to install urinals in the ladies rooms now.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 09:02 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

What comes after this FAG blast. Lord only knows...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 09:04 PM   #7
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I guess they'll have to install urinals in the ladies rooms now.
The traditional male and females need to stop entertaining bullshit like this. God made two genders. There is no other obligation but to have two separate bathrooms, for male and female not what you want to be, or what you want to identify with, but what you are biologically. These twisted little confused androgynous little idiots don't deserve any consideration. The line has to be drawn somewhere.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 10:42 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

i have two cousins who are gay. one male, one female. neither of them wants the right to use a restroom opposite of their sex. all they want is to be with who they want to be with.
Old 04-23-2016, 10:44 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
The traditional male and females need to stop entertaining bullshit like this. God made two genders. There is no other obligation but to have two separate bathrooms, for male and female not what you want to be, or what you want to identify with, but what you are biologically. These twisted little confused androgynous little idiots don't deserve any consideration. The line has to be drawn somewhere.

Jim
it's worse than you or i think. this is disgusting. really disgusting

watch at your own risk

this is the new normal of sexuality. and it's SICK. perverted. it must NOT be allowed to happen.
it's the NWO and only one man can stop it. only one.

Old 04-24-2016, 12:50 AM   #10
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
it's worse than you or i think. this is disgusting. really disgusting

watch at your own risk

this is the new normal of sexuality. and it's SICK. perverted. it must NOT be allowed to happen.
it's the NWO and only one man can stop it. only one.

I agree it's sad. I can't respect androgyny. You are either male or female biologically not what you think you should be. Androgyny is really a mental illness and should be treated as such. The same as any other personality disorders like Dysmorphic disorder, Co-Dependency, OCD ect. Instead we entertain and accommodate this bullshit. The people of this country are losing their identity and in the long run the whole country will.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 07:09 AM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jessic..._9759282.html?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 07:30 AM   #12
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

..and yet the fucking liberals support this bullshit!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 07:37 AM   #13
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Liberalism is a mental disorder. How often do we see two diametrically opposing
view points both being supported by liberals?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 07:45 AM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Another brilliant post, JL.

I'll be on the lookout for you next time I take a shit in public!

I suppose you wipe your ass with your bare fists, too!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 08:46 AM   #15
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

We live in a nation that has been corrupted from what it was set forth to be, a nation of freedom and liberty. We are punished for being successful and our money taken and given to those that refuse to accept the opportunity this nation once offered. We have created laws that reduce the number of good paying jobs because our regulations make it too difficult to compere. We have become a place where those that are different demand that they be given special attention and that evrybody must comply to their wished or be punished.

Where will the spicial attention stop? Will we have to create bathrooms for people that cannot go when outhers are around them/ Should we make a gay only restroom so that hetero-sexuals will not feel uncomfortable with the gays checking them out. Before long, our governments will require more bathrooms than a building has space to accomdate them.

The solution is instead of men and women's it should be penis and vagina. If you have a penis you use the penis room and likewise vagina. Once these men that actually believe they are women cut off their dicks and have them turned inside out, then they can use the vagina room.

Now all we need to do is to get people that are intolerant of others lifestyle choices to leave them ladyboys alone when they need to come into the bathroom to squat and pee.

Problem solved.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women