Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2019, 04:47 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Sullivan isn't presiding over the investigation of the investigators. Flynn will be exonerated.
Just like I told you and LL when you both erroneously concluded that judge Sullivan would exonerate Flynn...time will tell.

Hopefully for you this will be an old thread and wu won't want me to bump it to say I told you so.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 05:43 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Just like I told you and LL when you both erroneously concluded that judge Sullivan would exonerate Flynn...time will tell.

Hopefully for you this will be an old thread and wu won't want me to bump it to say I told you so.
Sullivan isn't presiding over the investigation of the investigators. There'll soon be a new AG in town, and Flynn will be exonerated.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 06:01 PM   #63
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Off topic

Anytime Trump acts nice to some one he's trolling them. He wants something.

You'd think folks would have figured that out.
He was nice to Nancy. He trolled her. He wanted something. She said....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!!!!!! LMAO NOOOOOOOO!!!!

You would think folks would have figured that out

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...f&action=click
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 06:33 PM   #64
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
He was nice to Nancy. He trolled her. He wanted something. She said....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!!!!!! LMAO NOOOOOOOO!!!!

You would think folks would have figured that out

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...f&action=click
So? Every one else knows she's a cunt. Not much to figure out.

Just what is it that makes Libs want to suck Nancy Pelosi yeast infected, maggot invested, dirty, smelly, hairy, cunt anyway? Is it the aroma or the maggots?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 06:50 PM   #65
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

Just what is it that makes Libs want to suck Nancy Pelosi yeast infected, maggot invested, dirty, smelly, hairy, cunt anyway? Is it the aroma or the maggots?
Liberals don't mind sucking Nancy's pussy. They just kind of "suck it up" lol and get it over with. They are willing for the trade off. Especially in light of how she is Spanking Trumps ass in Public LOL!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO DONALD NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

But liberals do have certain morals that Trump supporters don't seem to share. They aren't willing to suck Donald's dick. They already know hes a dick. Not much to figure out
Old 01-15-2019, 07:32 PM   #66
themystic
Valued Poster

Flynn is Flammed LOL!!! Oh the irony. Lock her up Lock her Up LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...4&&FORM=VDRVRV
Old 01-15-2019, 07:33 PM   #67
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Liberals don't mind sucking Nancy's pussy. They just kind of "suck it up" lol and get it over with. They are willing for the trade off. Especially in light of how she is Spanking Trumps ass in Public LOL!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO DONALD NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

But liberals do have certain morals that Trump supporters don't seem to share. They aren't willing to suck Donald's dick. They already know hes a dick. Not much to figure out
Morals or not, the Dick suckers still belong to the Libs. I bet Chuck gets his knob polished quite often. Judging by what I've seen it causes TDS.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 07:43 PM   #68
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Morals or not, the Dick suckers still belong to the Libs. I bet Chuck gets his knob polished quite often. Judging by what I've seen it causes TDS.
Goodnight Lama. I can see your getting tired. Nite nite

PS: I know its hard to sleep knowing an army, uhh I mean Caravan, of women and children are about to invade the country. Rest comfortably knowing our Commander in Chief is a great General. He will protect us.
Old 01-16-2019, 07:08 AM   #69
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Wtf does this have to do with Mike Flynn?

Please give me your opinion on the Mike Flynn who lied to the FBI and was paid some money and went from backing a secular form of government in Turkey that was much more pro western friendly to a Muslim dictator that we are having yo beg to not kill our Kurdish allies.

IB and LL seems to think Flynn a fucking hero and is being railroaded. I think Flynn is as close to a traitor as one can legally be without actually being one.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 07:11 AM   #70
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nancy Pelosi yeast infected, maggot invested, dirty, smelly, hairy, cunt anyway?
dry is one adjective that comes to my mind
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 07:15 AM   #71
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

It
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
dry is one adjective that comes to my mind
Get the fuck back on topic....Mike Flynn is the topic.

Do you have anything intelligent to say about that cocksucker?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 07:15 AM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Please give me your opinion on the Mike Flynn who lied to the FBI and was paid some money and went from backing a secular form of government in Turkey that was much more pro western friendly to a Muslim dictator that we are having yo beg to not kill our Kurdish allies.

IB and LL seems to think Flynn a fucking hero and is being railroaded. I think Flynn is as close to a traitor as one can legally be without actually being one.
Flynn is an American citizen. As such, he is entitled to certain rights under the Constitution. Every American citizen should be concerned that he is being subjected to illegal and abusive governmental persecution.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 07:20 AM   #73
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

Lama openly supports Flynn. He doesn't know his stuff. No one takes him serious. He is the self appointed court jester for the Trump faction of this forum. They love him.Read his posts and you will see what I mean. Im sure hes a great guy but he really doesn't know much about politics. He does know a lot about guns and abortion though
Old 01-16-2019, 07:25 AM   #74
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Flynn is an American citizen. As such, he is entitled to certain rights under the Constitution. Every American citizen should be concerned that he is being subjected to illegal and abusive governmental persecution.

What right was the dick sucking traitor denied?

He reminds me of Nostradamus in his prophecy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRSxw2KKYVE
Old 01-16-2019, 07:28 AM   #75
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Flynn was a former General and as such should not been lying to the FBI. There is no excuse for him as much as you'd wish there to be.

Also, militarily, he was correct in his support of the overthrow of the Muslim Dictator in Turkey...for him to change his mind for a few bucks and support the Muslim Dictator that puts our soldiers in harms way with this asshole in charge of Turkey is on the border of treason.

I have no sympathy for that cocksucker...imhp his citizenship should be revoked
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women