Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2021, 01:19 PM   #16
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Frizzle,
There's a lot of good advice above. I may repeat a few items but I'm going to try fill in missing.

1st, in todays world hotel staff are required as part of their job to be friendly to guests, and to say hi to everyone and start their services mantra. A quick good evening or whatever is appropriate to throw back at them.
Nowadays you almost always have to go past front desk (except older hotels), so be busy, have something in your hands, etc.
Whichever of the two folks has the room should provide directions to elevator.
Any decent hotel nowadays has cameras most everywhere. Insurance companies require it to stop stupid drunk civie slip and fall lawsuits. So save the 1st kiss, and the sleepwear, till doors are closed, and do not hang out in hall. Whomever has the room should know the walking time to get to room from elevators and a perfect timing has door open before a knock.
Here are hotel staff concerns:
Fire safety
Narco crap
Drunk civies
Domestic Violence
Restocking the breakfast counter
A couple other things
Thus, a couple folks having an affair is not a concern.

As for staff, I've started arguments between front desk staff by asking where the best bbq is, or Italian, or steaks, whiskey, or ....
And, never hack off staff, especially maids. Just let them do their jobs.

As for cops at hotels. Sometimes they use conference rooms for meetings. I know of one instance where a couple were having an affair. Mostly they show to break up a civie problem. Raggy hotels frequently attract guests that have civie issues that cause leo to arrive.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 11:44 PM   #17
cinnomonsweet
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 98048
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Smart man😉
cinnomonsweet is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 06:40 AM   #18
Crazy Bob
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

One trick I’ve used very successfully that whoever gets the room should do when it’s “time for fun”….

Use the “do not disturb” sign to keep the door unlocked when it’s closed. Just hold the sign in front of the holes in the door casing that the door latch normally engages. Then close the door. From the outside, the door looks like every other closed door in the place. The difference is that it can just be pushed open. No need to leave it ajar, propped open by the extra lock. No knocking at the door & waiting for an answer - the second party just walks in and closes the door behind. Might have to pick up the “do not disturb” sign if it falls outside the door when you open it. As a bonus, if the visitor gets the wrong room, the door won’t open - no embarrassing deal with knocking & having someone else answer. If the door doesn’t push open, move on to a place you can make a call or text.
Crazy Bob is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 07:03 AM   #19
BlondeLexi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 557884
My ECCIE Reviews

Rule #1: DON’T BE A LOBBY LURKER. There is absolutely no reason to hang out in the lobby and wait for provider to give you room directions…wait in your car!!! If you have to go to bano, wait until you get in room. Do not stop at front desk. Sitting in a lobby draws attention and it’s obvious when you keep looking at your phone until you get that “room # text” and you jolt up and run to elevator/room.
I became aware that clients do this when I started traveling with another provider and I caught clients waiting around in lobby if I, myself, were running out during a break.

My best practice is to always give specific walking directions to elevator and to my room, so detailed that you could get there blindfolded. I also do not allow clients to knock on my door bc it draws attention from nearby guest rooms and cleaning staff. I have the walk timed out so I’m usually standing behind the door to open it for my date or door is propped slightly open. Wait until door is shut and you’ve walked away from it before talking and saying hi.
Upon leaving, I’ll sometimes ask the client (if he’s younger or w/ decent knees, lol) to take the nearby stairs down which often lead to a different exit door (possibly avoiding same cleaning lady or front desk).

I do my own due diligence and practice safety by limiting my own presence in the public spaces and trips out of the room. I typically stay at a hotel chain that gives me my room key in the app, allowing me to avoid front desk altogether. When I need extra towels, I’ll go down early morning when overnight crew is there and before shift change to day crew. Lately I’ve been meal prepping and bringing excess water bottles, so I’m not running out during the day showing my face or getting door dash delivered. If I run out of water on the last day, I ask a client to bring me one. It’s always nice if a client asks “do you need coffee or water?” Lol.
BlondeLexi is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 07:05 AM   #20
BlondeLexi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 557884
My ECCIE Reviews

The Do No Disturb sign is a good hack that I like to use except few hotels have these signs avail anymore. Only 1 out of the last 10 rooms I’ve stayed in have had this sign avail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Bob View Post
One trick I’ve used very successfully that whoever gets the room should do when it’s “time for fun”….

Use the “do not disturb” sign to keep the door unlocked when it’s closed. Just hold the sign in front of the holes in the door casing that the door latch normally engages. Then close the door. From the outside, the door looks like every other closed door in the place. The difference is that it can just be pushed open. No need to leave it ajar, propped open by the extra lock. No knocking at the door & waiting for an answer - the second party just walks in and closes the door behind. Might have to pick up the “do not disturb” sign if it falls outside the door when you open it. As a bonus, if the visitor gets the wrong room, the door won’t open - no embarrassing deal with knocking & having someone else answer. If the door doesn’t push open, move on to a place you can make a call or text.
BlondeLexi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women