Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2011, 10:41 PM   #106
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by amusemeant View Post
something old to consider - a quote by good old TJ "I love my country, but I fear my government." - Thomas Jefferson (if it's not the exact words it's close)

One thing I wonder about conservatives is - if they don't want to conserve anything, why do they call themselves conservatives. To talk about some more recent topics, I have issues when puppets with no experience are put on national platforms with mottos like "Drill baby drill."

A government made up of the corporations, run by the corporations, for the corporations to benefit the corporations.

An entire group of people so sure that Jesus is coming they think it's cool to tear up the entire globe and wait for his return in the destruction they created for themselves. Has anyone ever thought that hell is what's left over after we destroy everything else?

S&L scandals, robbing people's retirement funds, predatory lending ... all regulated into law and then left in place and allowed to ruin people's lives.

Enron and BP

Oil spill in the gulf - researchers are still not allowed to enter many areas in the coastal estuaries but the gov't is calling it 'cleaned up'. Covered up maybe - but cleaned up? No...

Anyways - it's not about Vietnam for me or the Gulf war. I believe in the second amendment. I want to protect myself and I know we have to protect ourselves. Whether I agree with where the troops get sent I'll always support them. I know they are made up mostly of kids who just want to get to college and defend their country doing it.

Tax credits for the rich and the corporations, the biggest deficit due to that and then blame it on the next president when there's a budget shortfall. Horrible education system. We pay more taxes than almost any other country. What's wrong with asking for basic healthcare? I don't think we get a good deal for our money in the US. We have a right to complain about it.
I agree with the reprinted quotes 100%, amusemeant!!

Conservatives LIE every time they call themselves conservatives. They've been more fiscally liberal than Clinton EVER was! They believe instead in Corporate Welfare and subsidies instead of the far smaller portion that would be required to maintain adequate social services.

They want to privatize everything so guys like Cheney and Halliburton can make a business of government services all the way from the Post Office to fighting wars and rebuilding countries we've smashed.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women