Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47520
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2020, 08:05 PM   #31
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Silly, you are the second person that called me ENG. whoever ENG is, he must fucked you and Kyn up. He or she really messed you up mentally. Good luck getting over him or her.
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 09:47 PM   #32
ing
BANNED

My penis brother no not do this. I still in Virginia too you me go see Miss Star again we feel better we happy again ok? Ok! Then we watch manga much happy! Call me my penis brother!
ing is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 10:58 AM   #33
SillyHand
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

George you may or may not be Eng. But if you’re not sure act like him. Either way no one cares what you think. Please go back to beating off in your mom’s basement and leave us adults alone.
SillyHand is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 12:00 PM   #34
georgecam
BANNED

Silly,
I can careless who you are. however, you appear to be a white knight, boy friend or a pimp of a whore.
You could be Billy or Road kill, Billy and Roadkill appears to be the famous names in MS, when I looked up the history of postings of a hooker with many years of experiences that it will make her a legend.
Now since you don’t care about what I think, stay off of what I post and I will keep stay off of your mom.
Old 03-14-2020, 01:36 PM   #35
Guest041920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Fella you making a joke using someone's mother isn't funny. I get the idea that people know you here and maybe they are used to you but I'm not. A grown man doesn't say things like that and he doesn't stir shit. Now you settle down and quit acting like a spoiled child and man up. Don't hide behind your keyboard acting tough just do right and stop it.
Guest041920 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 04:39 PM   #36
SillyHand
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

McRibs I agree 1000%. But that’s what little boys do. Insult and try and anger you. Since he’s hiding behind a keyboard he’ll never know the quality of the lady he insulted. Normally I’d get mad about someone insulting my mom. But the opinion of a lesser man with an uninformed mind doesn’t warrant me getting the blood pressure up. The thing about a troll is he wants attention. If he gets mine he may not like the result.
SillyHand is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 09:59 PM   #37
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRibs View Post
Fella you making a joke using someone's mother isn't funny. I get the idea that people know you here and maybe they are used to you but I'm not. A grown man doesn't say things like that and he doesn't stir shit. Now you settle down and quit acting like a spoiled child and man up. Don't hide behind your keyboard acting tough just do right and stop it.
I am not acting tough behind keyboard. I have no problem saying what I type to any of your face. Question is can any of you chickens say what you type on my face? I am scheduled to be in Jackson for business early April. Unless coronavirus shit continues. If you want me to say what I type to your face, come see me. We will meet in public place and I will say it. If you’re acting on the board and not an asshole in real world, I may buy you a beer.

Now as for insults, you be the judge

Insulting posts by SillyHand:
“Hey WakeUp and Deer Hunter, why don't y'all ban this ass clown georgeclown? “
“Stevie Wonder's blind ass can see it's ENG!”
“Maybe WU is too bust stalking Valarie to notice and Dee Hunter is too big of a chicken shit. “
“Or maybe both of you are too busy taking turns sucking off St. C in his new hideout. “
“You know the one on dumbass lane, where his scared ass ran to avoid getting linked by the new TX law.”
“Please go back to beating off in your mom’s basement and leave us adults alone.”
“But that’s what little boys do.”
“But the opinion of a lesser man with an uninformed mind”

Insulting post by georgecam:
“stay off of what I post and I will keep stay off of your mom.”

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women