Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Are you a God Fearing Christian?
Yes. And I can do whatever I want because God forgives me. (The heresy of anti-nomianism) 0 0%
Not really, but I am a Christian and I hope I'm forgiven. (The heresy of backsliding) 4 23.53%
No. What's to fear? The Bible is not the only Word of God, and not all of it is true. 5 29.41%
I don't believe in God at all, so it doesn't matter. When I die, I'm dead. 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2015, 04:11 PM   #256
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You've made a career out of harfing, shamman, why should you stop now.

Watching you get plinked -- going to-and-fro -- like one of those ducks in a shooting gallery IS quite amusing, shamman.
Shut the F up you Idiot!

(the trap is set)
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 04:21 PM   #257
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Shut the F up you Idiot!

(the trap is set):
laugh:
You'd be like the stupid possum stuck in the trap, shamman. You've chewed off three legs, and yet you still find yourself stuck by a leg caught in the trap, shamman. Hence, you're just bait for the smarter and more astute carnivores, shamman.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 05:46 PM   #258
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The term is "Pacific War" which encompasses more than the term "Pacific Theater", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And if you think anyone here believes your BS about you not having anything invested in your posts after hour upon hour of typing, you seriously intoxicated by your inappropriate use of Coke, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

One needs only to prove you are wrong, lying or both, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, to make oneself more relevant and credible than you. FYI, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you are reading and replying. That negates your fallacious statement that "no one cares" about what is posted, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you so-called professional writer, it's "wander" ... not "wonder", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; hence, your so-called script is replete with errors.
I'm not a writer. When have I ever said that? I have a lot of time on my hands because I've worked smart, not hard. I don't have a lot to do most days, except watch my bank account continue to grow like a fucking weed. I don't give a shit about credibility on here. Again, I have it where it actually means something. You can take a pacific dick and start choking on it for all I care.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 05:53 PM   #259
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I'm not a writer. When have I ever said that? I have a lot of time on my hands because I've worked smart, not hard. I don't have a lot to do most days, except watch my bank account continue to grow like a fucking weed. I don't give a shit about credibility on here. Again, I have it where it actually means something. You can take a pacific dick and start choking on it for all I care.
You claimed you were a professional writer under your former handle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you were the one on your knees in the back of your Pacific theater sucking and choking on dicks, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Indeed, you don't need to worry your little pinhead, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you have absolutely zero credibility here.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:31 PM   #260
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You have twisted and contorted this argument into a fucking pretzel until it comes out the way you want it.

Funny you should use the twisted pretzel analogy, undercunt. A twisted pretzel is exactly what came to my mind as I re-traced your tortuous attempts to explain Pascal's Wager in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hehehehe... Let's recap, shall we?

Pascal's Wager has been so refuted...

No, I mean his presupposing a Christian God has been refuted...

No, I mean his use of the wager as an argument for the existence of a diety (sic) has been refuted...

No, I mean all the religious nuts have been refuted...

No, I mean I don't know what I mean but Captain Midnight agrees with me...

No, I mean I'm well-versed in religion and apologetics so you gotta trust me...

No, I mean google it, I'm done with your games...

No, I mean here's what wikipedia says...

No, I mean the first sentence, not the whole page...

No, I mean the wager has nothing to do with mathematics or probability....

No, I mean the wager and whether God exists are the same thing...

No, I mean they're not the same thing but other people may think they are...

No, I mean DAMMIT!!! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT PASCAL MEANT WITH HIS WAGER!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S FUCKED UP, NOT ME!!!

Btw undercunt, poor Blaise Pascal appeared to me in a dream last night and begged me to "tell that freelance faggot from Arkansas to freelance on somebody else!" He looked extremely agitated. I'm just saying.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 06:35 PM   #261
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Btw undercunt, poor Blaise Pascal appeared to me in a dream last night
you been having wet dreams about dead academics again?

Remember that time when those three economists gangbanged your slutty ass? yeah, that one wasn't a dream!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 08:04 PM   #262
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by

[SIZE="3"
Btw undercunt, poor Blaise Pascal appeared to me in a dream last night and begged me to "tell that freelance faggot from Arkansas to freelance on somebody else!" He looked extremely agitated. I'm just saying.[/SIZE]

Why are you dreaming about dead, french philosophers? Please, please, please, don't try and make jokes. They just fall flatter than your mom's tits. Or your wife's ass, whichever. He looked agitated because an old queen was dreaming about him. I'd be agitated to if you had your old dick out, dreaming about me.

You still haven't made a case for god, btw. I'll be waiting...
Old 05-04-2015, 08:05 PM   #263
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
[SIZE="3"]

Btw undercunt, poor Blaise Pascal appeared to me in a dream last night and begged me to "tell that freelance faggot from Arkansas to freelance on somebody else!" He looked extremely agitated. I'm just saying.

Why are you dreaming about dead, french philosophers? Please, please, please, don't try and make jokes. They just fall flatter than your mom's tits. Or your wife's ass, whichever. He looked agitated because an old queen was dreaming about him. I'd be agitated to if you had your old dick out, dreaming about me.

You still haven't made a case for god, btw. I'll be waiting...
Old 05-04-2015, 08:12 PM   #264
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
you been having wet dreams about dead academics again?

Remember that time when those three economists gangbanged your slutty ass? yeah, that one wasn't a dream!
You notice the similarity in these last few posts to IB's posts? The freelance faggot from arkansas. That's IB. The larger-sized text, etc.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:13 PM   #265
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You notice the similarity in these last few posts to IB's posts? The freelance faggot from arkansas. That's IB. The larger-sized text, etc.
You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:21 PM   #266
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Why are you dreaming about dead, french philosophers?
Wrong question, undercunt. Why do you keep making a complete and utter laughingstock out of yourself pretending you understand dead French philosophers?

Eccie won't pay you for double posts, cacklehead.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 08:24 PM   #267
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Wrong question, undercunt. Why do you keep making a complete and utter laughingstock out of yourself pretending you understand dead French philosophers?

Eccie won't pay you for double posts, cacklehead.
I understand that apologists are using the wager as a way to convince others of the existence of god. I don't really care what it was originally used for or the mathematical principles behind it. You would like to steer the argument that way, because you can't make an argument against what I just said. Apologists are in fact using the wager in this manner. I couldn't care less about anything else you said.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women