Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2010, 07:37 PM   #16
SouthernTxGentleman
Account Disabled

Location: Western Louisiana....the second best state for a Texan
Encounters: 7

Interesting reading and perspectives are present here! Those who participate in unprotected sex, either orally or vaginally, may want to google the terms herpes and genital warts. Pictures of those who were infected, who most likely thought (if they thought at all) the risk of infection from unprotected sex was low, will absolutely effect your future decisions concerning unprotected sex. Even protected sex has risk. Each individual ultimately has to decide for himself or herself rather the risk is warranted. For those who have a significant other...you know you are risking the health of your partner as well. When one recognizes that risk to a significant other, there is only one legitimate choice....protected sex!

Many may shoot written arrows at me for this small message. I'm not mandating anything....I'm simply pointing out what is obvious to those who want to protect their significant other...even if they won't protect themselves.

And, again...I encourage each reader to "google" the terms herpes and genital warts. The pictures of infected individuals will certainly make you think with your "big head!"
SouthernTxGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 08:35 PM   #17
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

You guys who worry about getting AIDS from a BBBJ crack me the hell up. The hypochondriac media sure has you shaking in your boots.
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:08 PM   #18
gfeamanda
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 46817
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaJay View Post
herpes...that would be my biggest fear. type 1...a cold sore...can turn into type 2...genital herpes...after a bbj. it was believed that a sore had to be present to pass it along, but that is no longer true. having said that, depending on the location of an infected persons sore...or future sore, could also make a condom usless during sex. just another risk...and that shit is everywhere!
Type one doesn't turn into type two. Type one is generally a cold sore, but it can be transferred to the genitals. It's still the same (type one) virus. Likewise with type two: it's generally in the genital area but can be transferred to the mouth.
gfeamanda is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:38 PM   #19
Sexxy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 43947

those google images will truly get your attention
Sexxy is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:59 PM   #20
Jackie Dallas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2813

If everyone would just practice safe sex....then you wouldn't have to hang up your condoms and retire--there use to be a time when the girls stuck together on prices, and safe sex....boy do I miss those days.
Jackie Dallas is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:28 AM   #21
Busterflywheel
Gaining Momentum

Obviously there are safety concerns. But honestly, thats a highly sought after service. And I can see why
Busterflywheel is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:03 PM   #22
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Guy's the the thing to use...what I've used for years and have never caught anything (knock on wood!) is a tamed iodophor such as betadine surgical scrub. Tamed iodophors kill pretty much everything. Both gram negative and gram positive bacteria...virus's.. mold...mildew....and do not burn and are not irritatating to the skin. Iodophors are verrry staining to cloths so use it in the shower. After having your fun jump in the shower wash then apply it to the whole groin area including the end of your tool ....let dwell one minute them rinse off...re-wash to remove the betadine and you have done all you can do to be safe. After a session of DATY and kissing I always rinse and gargle with listerine....the thymol and salicylate will work on at least a certain amount of stuff..... Alcohol is lethal to most bacteria and virus's at a 40% concentration. Unfortunately Listerine only contains about 21% alcohol....you could I suppose rinse and gargle with somthing like vodka or everclear.......that sure as hell would do the job!!!! Anyway take this for what it's worth and II hope this helps.
Lucky 1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:22 AM   #23
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1 View Post
Guy's the the thing to use...what I've used for years and have never caught anything (knock on wood!) is a tamed iodophor such as betadine surgical scrub.
Is this stuff available at the grocery store or pharmacy? Is that its actual name or does it have a trade name? Is it effective if it's not done until an hour or so later (roughly the time it often takes me to get from BCD time to getting back home and in the shower)?
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:14 AM   #24
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
Is this stuff available at the grocery store or pharmacy? Is that its actual name or does it have a trade name? Is it effective if it's not done until an hour or so later (roughly the time it often takes me to get from BCD time to getting back home and in the shower)?
Betadine is a brand name and you can find it and the generic version at wallgreens or prolly any pharmacy for that matter....as for how long you can wait before you apply it....I've got no idea. Washing with surgical scrub has got to be about the best you can do although I'm no Doc and can't tell you what the true level of protection really is.

Years ago I went to an upscale brothel in Nevada ....customers were REQUIRED to wash with surgical scrub before a session with the girls. The girl I saw told me that the doctor that serviced the brothel and did the state required bi-weekly medical exams on licensed sex workers had suggested this to the owner of the brothel and that she had worked there for 5 years and not one of the girls had ever caught anything since this policy had been put into effect.

So like I said take this for what it's worth.....my personal feeling is that from a protection stand point this is doing the most you can do to stay safe
Lucky 1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:41 PM   #25
geck
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Slider, I appreciate your postings! It's nice to have someone from the med community sharing on the site.
geck is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:36 AM   #26
Guest121514
Valued Poster

Encounters: 229

"The surest way to avoid transmission of STDs is to abstain from sexual contact, or to be in a long-term mutually monogamous relationship with a partner who has been tested and is known to be uninfected."

Clear enough?
Guest121514 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:29 AM   #27
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrock View Post
"The surest way to avoid transmission of STDs is to abstain from sexual contact, or to be in a long-term mutually monogamous relationship with a partner who has been tested and is known to be uninfected."

Clear enough?
way to go Captain Obvious...but that is not why we are here...

@Gfeamanda...yes, type 1 and type 2 have two different antibodies that show up different in a blood test....BUT...if girl 1 has a cold sore...sucks guy 1's dick and gives him a sore down south, and he then fucks girl 2 and she now has herpes stamped all over the back of her cervix...then the gift that keeps on giving just made full circle. its still herpes...and can be passed from 'mouth to south'...whatever 'type' you want to name it.
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:44 PM   #28
LargeHam
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 41

Great post, thanks for the advice; will follow! Best to be safe for all concerned!
LargeHam is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:40 AM   #29
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1 View Post
Guy's the the thing to use...what I've used for years and have never caught anything (knock on wood!) is a tamed iodophor such as betadine surgical scrub. Tamed iodophors kill pretty much everything. Both gram negative and gram positive bacteria...virus's.. mold...mildew....and do not burn and are not irritatating to the skin. Iodophors are verrry staining to cloths so use it in the shower. After having your fun jump in the shower wash then apply it to the whole groin area including the end of your tool ....let dwell one minute them rinse off...re-wash to remove the betadine and you have done all you can do to be safe. After a session of DATY and kissing I always rinse and gargle with listerine....the thymol and salicylate will work on at least a certain amount of stuff..... Alcohol is lethal to most bacteria and virus's at a 40% concentration. Unfortunately Listerine only contains about 21% alcohol....you could I suppose rinse and gargle with somthing like vodka or everclear.......that sure as hell would do the job!!!! Anyway take this for what it's worth and II hope this helps.
ooohhhh Everclear is some strooonngggg stuff.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:56 AM   #30
jfree1337
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Has any one actually heard of someone you know or at least acquainted with, catching herpes or something else from receiving oral? My biggest fantasy is to have a BBJ till i finish, but this thread made me paranoid now.
jfree1337 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women