Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #16
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Trees not yet seen or heard of situation where an arrest for solicitation which arose from a Provider Ad here. One provider reported that a printed eccie "review" had been compiled by the arresting officer. She saw it printed in his hands at DA's office. After spending one night in jail, a judge let her go with time served & community service, so the eccie review was never dispositive. Could it be?

If we have LE here (particularly with ROS access), seems that solicitation arrest risk rises?

Some providers scared of cops, other's not too much. Most Members, are afraid of creeps and serious criminals.

LE could argue that its presence or monitoring or participating here is justified, if for no other reason to get that murderer-on-the-loose who is here to do harm, and that it happenstanced upon Board where $ millions get exchanged by and between our members. And donations are for time only.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:18 PM   #17
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Whether local police have access to this board or not (and I'm guessing they do), the FBI certainly is monitoring it as they do to all adult service provider sites in the name of stopping human trafficking. Of course we all know that once they have the ability to monitor something for one reason, they don't hesitate to use that evidence to convict for something else unrelated to their reason for monitoring. Happens all the time, The Patriot Act which justifies monitoring for terrorism is often used to justify including evidence for cases unrelated to terrorism, and they just use TPA to justify searches and monitoring which was previously illegal under the Bill of Rights.

So I would say- be careful, assume the police read these boards, and screen your clients!
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #18
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

My first client eveeeeeeeeer - who convinced me at the tender age of 18 was a sheriff - yes in uniform. Thats my dirty little secret. Thats why I tell the silly hookers and whores a cop can fuck you if he wants...I get tired of ladies saying they make them get nude or ask them to touch private areas...seriously, don't be so naive ladies.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:16 PM   #19
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't be fooled cops love what we do and
Don't think you Never saw one. They getl
Lonely too & we provide what they need.
You would never know unless he chose to
Tell you. And did not bust you. Human we all are.
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:57 AM   #20
EmilyEzzell
Marco......Polo.....

User ID: 98952
My ECCIE Reviews

Edit: oops, nm..
EmilyEzzell is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:41 AM   #21
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnite312004 View Post
They don't care about murderers. All they care about is money they possibly get from fines, court costs from making easy arrests. Sad but true.
It's no longer "to protect & serve", now it's "to collect & observe".
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:59 AM   #22
`flip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
It's no longer "to protect & serve", now it's "to collect & observe".
But don’t forget Intimidate & Incriminate..
`flip is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:25 AM   #23
sfb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I'm confused. I know LE busts in on this little game every once in awhile, but why on earth do you guys think they are after your dollars? How in the world does that benefit them? They do not get a cut, bonus, %, or anything legally from it or any other bust. My understanding is that their funding is set ahead of time.

I think all of this (meaning legal age interaction between consenting adults) should be legal and therefore taxed and regulated to support everyone's safety as do a number of us here I imagine. However I don't think we need to start accusing every single cop of greed based ticketing.

I will probably get flamed for this post, but sometimes things just don't make sense to me. I imagine even with some of this hatred of cops, the government, military, and whatever the people complaining still don't want to live in Detroit where the police response time is currently 58 minutes is some parts.

Busts suck, and I hope I am never part of one, but I don't think they are based in greed.
sfb is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:32 AM   #24
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 196694
My ECCIE Reviews

Screen screen screen ladies ...
Lana_kane is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:32 AM   #25
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

sfb, this is not a flame... only some info for you to consider.

imho "Criminality" is a very big business operation for governmental agencies at all levels, from the precinct up to Washington, D.C.

While LE is nominally "governmental" it operates much like every other business operation.

In other words, in order to get continued or increased funding it must show continued success and progress in its mission.

So, "production" numbers obviously include arrests (and the prosecution side of the LE equation) and successful prosecutions.

The prosecution side continues the process via the courts, the jails, the probation system, etc.

Aggregated fines (and property/cash forfeitures!) flow large amounts of cash into the state/federal funding system which long ago was based only on tax revenues doled out by the Legislature/Congress.

At the base level (local jurisdictions) "Vice" covers sex crimes, alcohol, drugs and gambling.

Hookers on the street, agencies, spas and Indies -- and trafficking! -- are obviously more openly targeted (and usually more so during pre-election periods) so that the media will report how well the LE is succeeding in driving these vices away and protecting the local communities.

See TV reports on Internet stings and pavement operations especially during "sweeps" months - November, February, May and July - when ocal TV operations need to prove their worth by hiking their viewer numbers. strange, but several of these months also cover local, state and national election periods.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:56 AM   #26
Mr. GPop
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Vice stings are their way of justifying their existence.

In my home town (Houston) Vice could raid a different SPA/AMP every weekend and STILL not close all of them down. They are also motivated by the residents of the area they are in. Again in my home town.. one area is always raiding the spas, but in another, they hardly get bothered and they seem to grow.

Point is that they know about them and when "their" ratings start to drop, they raid the place. It makes for good TV . them closing down a house of prostitution / human enslavement.... What they do not tell you is that the place has been in existence for 10+ years, they have known about it for all that time.

Plus the spa's / AMP's are easy targets... they do not move around much.. and usually are in strip centers where someone can sit some place else and observe them.
Mr. GPop is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:37 PM   #27
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Obviously, the police can and do sign up like a regular customer, and can monitor the site. As far as I know, I was never vetted in any way when I signed up. Being an undercover cop on this site, from their home computer, would be quite doable. Since we all know that, I think insulting the police and calling them names is about as smart as kicking a beehive. Although I certainly wish they would leave us alone, considering the low level of murders, robberies, etc., the cops are doing a pretty good job. I've never felt safer in Dallas in the 30 years I've lived here.
Probably, the cops who don't like prostitution are typically religious or think it carries diseases. Most probably don't give a damn about it if no one causes trouble. The smart ones use prostitutes as informants for more serious crimes, as well as intel on agencies and brothels.
I can't think of the name of the movie, but it was set in California and a new vice cop fell in love with a AMP girl after just one visit, and wouldn't trap her to get an arrest. I'm sure some cop somewhere is in love with a hooker, and I can't blame him. These girls are great and I love them, too!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:15 AM   #28
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

Police have a very difficult job at best. They have people lying to them all the time, it is almost like going into a strip club. LOL They have to enforce laws, some of which, like prostitution, are just wrong. Go after sex traffickers, drugs, gangs instead of wasting money chasing prostitutes and Johns just to appease religion. I wouldn't last long as a cop because the first time some drug dealer got in my face talking about his rights he would find his brains on the street. Just leave guys looking for a piece of ass alone. The law may stay on the books, but they should just ignore it. There are many laws on the books that are ignored. The Police have their hands full with real crime, and try as it may the church is not going to be able to ban a natural function.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #29
jcassidy
Registered Member

LE's focus their attention where the county prosecutors & Police Chief put it, because it's their job. There isn't a lot of discretion on their part in many communities — detectives working vice have individual case discretion and are able to decide how much evidence they collect and what kind of statement they provide to the attorneys but that's about it.

MercadezRose writes:

Quote:
There are a lot of cities that LE gets naked Ladies do your research before you go to a new city....
I wonder how often a case makes it to trial, and if in those circumstances where LE has gotten completely nude the defendant makes sure to put a very explicit and graphic description of the LEO's build, a description of their sexual organs and the things they said and the things they did — some people may find that sort of thing (having their body and penis) being entered into testimony and now a matter of public record to be rather embarrassing and put pressure on the prosecutor to lower charges or start seeing fewer and fewer LEOs willing to do that kind of bust.

jcassidy is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:32 AM   #30
daredevil321
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercadezRose View Post
There are a lot of cities that LE gets naked Ladies do your research before you go to a new city.... I want to know why the guys don't have to go through the same screening process that we do to have to prove who we are. Once they find out that an account is LE it should be deleted just like they do on P411. But to each there own. just remember ladies SCREEN SCREEN SCREEN
couldn't agree more.the more you girls screen the safer we all are!!
daredevil321 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women