Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160202
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2013, 06:46 PM   #46
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

Well then, pay for p411. Not sure how big it is in the area you're in, but it's a great system if there are active women where you are or want to go visit. You'll have a lot more credibility PMing a provider through the p411 system than you will through Eccie alone.

There's still women who want you to be verified through another provider first, but you can actually do a search based on basic membership, so you'll know exactly who you can choose from without having seen any providers, yet. And even then, many of the ones who want you to have seen another provider first will make an exception on a case by case basis. But you'll have to come across real well.

You just have a better chance of doing that on p411 than anywhere else I've seen. As long as you're willing to spend the money.
proudoftexas is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:19 PM   #47
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd like the answer from a newbie.
What are you willing to give as a way to verify who you are for a providers safety and yours?
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:49 PM   #48
twosides
Registered Member

Being new myself I can understand both sides of the coin, wanting the company of the women of choice is exciting but not having the right refs can be fustrating in the least. But for the safety of all involved I can appreciate the process. Safety is twosided!!!
twosides is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #49
speeedracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
I'd like the answer from a newbie.
What are you willing to give as a way to verify who you are for a providers safety and yours?
i'd be more than willing to provide a name, cell phone number, a work phone number, occupation, area of town i live in, etc, because i'd only solicit a provider i trust by doing my homework. i wouldn't provided specifics, like my address or work address, but enough to make her feel comfortable. i'd even be more than willing to get lunch or a coffee or something with them a few days before hand to test the waters and get to know each other first.

besides, i know that i wouldn't do anything to make her try to find me out of revenge or something, and most providers aren't stalkers. from what i've read on here the last few weeks, it seems to be mostly the other way around. anywho, all that, and i know that she'll most likely just throw my info away once the date is over. it's not like she's going to sell my info to some spam mailing list or anything.
speeedracer is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:08 PM   #50
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks speeedracer

Yes what you stated will get you further than a newbie who is scared to even give his name.
Mutual safety is a must and discretion is absolutely necessary.
I like real world info as you stated and what i do after screening your complete info is deleted and destroyed immediately after verification.

Thx
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:20 PM   #51
SkirtChaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I have, on several occasions, met with the lady and taken her to dinner for her regular fee for the hour as a introduction. They have to eat, it's a safe way to get to know a person and it is perfectly legal. Not all girls are willing but it has worked for me in the past.
SkirtChaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:25 PM   #52
crs_1234
Registered Member

My first potential provider we shared very good rapport through a few messages and was willing to see me based on that. She was too far away it turns out and ended up disabling her account just a week later (uh oh!) I think now I can appreciate a good screening process.
crs_1234 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:40 AM   #53
KC Biker
Registered Member

I'll chime in as a newbie. I work in a very isolated environment, so a call to my 'office' would leave everyone scratching their heads. Maybe five people have my work number, and they don't call unless it's an emergency. For that reason alone, I'm not doing P411 until I have some references under my belt for verification. Apart from that, I'm pretty open to jumping through a couple of hoops for her peace of mind. I'd rather go the extra mile for a quality provider than settle for someone careless or desperate.

So back to the ladies - what's another acceptable and preferred method in cases like these? I'm not opposed to real name, IDs, grabbing a drink, or whatever. Just don't mess with my work!
KC Biker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women