Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #1
Happyandhorny1
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Screening processes

Hello all,

I am very much a newb to this world. My question is what are typical screening questions?

I have someone that wants

Full name and Phone
Work place and work phone

I should just give them my ss# while I'm at

I am all for being safe but this seems like risky info to give up.
Happyandhorny1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:21 PM   #2
Guest101115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Wow, that's too much info. Find someone who either thinks you're OK (not so easy to do) by what you tell them/talk about/or email to them, or find someone who's "newbie friendly." Go to your local area threads, search for "newbie friendly" or something like that, you should find some replies to a previous post that will give you some options. Or start your own thread in the local postings.

I'm somewhat new myself - most providers want P411 or something like that, or two references from local providers (which some won't give, and at any rate, you have to have SEEN someone first to get the references, which is a bit of a catch 22!). I'm not on P411 and don't want to be - I found a provider who I emailed and established a rapport with - now (maybe) she will give me a reference when I need one. My next visit will be with someone I know is "newbie friendly." So hopefully I'm good to go from here on out. Good luck!
Guest101115 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #3
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyandhorny1 View Post
Hello all,

I am very much a newb to this world. My question is what are typical screening questions?

I have someone that wants

Full name and Phone
Work place and work phone

I should just give them my ss# while I'm at

I am all for being safe but this seems like risky info to give up.
What's she is asking for is standard information to screen someone who does not have references. That's the standard stuff asked for by a provider that truly cares about good screening and her and her clients' safety. If you are uncomfortable giving that much information then look elsewhere. There are providers who will just take on any guy who calls or emails. Those are providers who wind up getting busted by LE or hurt.

Another option is to join Preferred411 or Date-Check and then see providers on those sites who are "newbie friendly" but P411 and D-C will need the information you are worried about in order to screen you themselves.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:08 PM   #4
Happyandhorny1
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Well thanks so much for the input. It's two sides of a coin. I can see from my side, it gives up control of the situation opens one up to extreme dangers of blackmail. On the other hand it shows a level of trust by giving over such power. I really appreciate the insite. But I would like others input.

Just another domino
Happyandhorny1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #5
Blaze
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1345
My ECCIE Reviews

Why should I trust you, if you can't trust me?
Blaze is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:31 PM   #6
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
good point
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #7
Sweet Melissa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 648
My ECCIE Reviews

That is what I ask for if someone is without references ... well I ask for full name, age, occupation and where you are from. I only get the job info if you volunteer that or if there is something uneasy about it to me or something that makes it necessary in my eye ... if you have made sure the girl you are wanting to meet with is a legit provider and has reviews and has a background of being discreet then you should be fine. Just do your homework!!! because for me it is the most important thing! Discretion is sooooo important for me.. I have too much to lose and that;s why I ask for all that when there is no one that can vouche for you. Xo good luck and welcome to it all!
Sweet Melissa is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:26 AM   #8
JackFromPhoenix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Smile Suggestion ...

H&H,
I recommend you place a post on the "Requests and ISOs - Upstate New York" forum on this site ... be sure to indicate that you're a Newbie - in search of a "newbie friendly" provider in your area ... this lets those providers identify themselves - (but don't forget to check their reviews).

Happy hobbying ... Jack
JackFromPhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:57 AM   #9
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thanks Blaze

I get static because of my screening. The latest reason for not wanting to get screened is because he is too well known.

I should trust him because he said he is trustworthy?

My response was: " Gee mister nobody has ever told me that before!"

I will see people who have either 1) 5 reviews, or 2) 5 okays on p411 or date check, 3) go to my website and follow the directions.

Yeah maybe I am not busy all the time but at least I am not getting arrested or beat up because I did not screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:24 PM   #10
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyandhorny1 View Post
Well thanks so much for the input. It's two sides of a coin. I can see from my side, it gives up control of the situation opens one up to extreme dangers of blackmail. On the other hand it shows a level of trust by giving over such power. I really appreciate the insite. But I would like others input.

Just another domino
Actually if you do it right the provider really doesn't have much at all to blackmail you with. Before you contact the provider make sure you have a hobby email and hobby phone. Keep those two things strictly for hobby use only. Also when you set up your hobby email use a fake name.

Then for screening give the provider your real name, work info, hobby email and number. She does the work place screening and now has verified you to an extent and knows your real name and workplace.

What else does she really have?

She has your info that you gave her either through a web form or through your hobby email. If you set the date up through email she'll have that as well. You keep things discreet in email. All you need to discuss is date, time and place. So she has emails to a fictional name setting a meeting. That's not a whole lot to blackmail somebody with. At most there would be one email that links your real ID to your fake hobby persona. There are hundreds if not thousands of people, some of whom are not very nice at all, who know my real ID and work info. Any one of those people could try to use my real ID to get through a provider's screening. The only connection the provider has that shows the hobby email is really me and under my control is her next step in verifying me through my workplace. That's it.

If you're worried about an organized blackmail operation where somebody is going to be taking pictures or video of you with the provider, well that's why you should stick to well reviewed reputable ladies.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:37 PM   #11
bobo444
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Blaze, sweetmelissa (BTW, love those tits), mikkifine, and Jannisary. I get your point and from the other side perspective, it's a scary world, and the provider want to be safe for sure.

I also believe that a valuable provider would not fuck up. That would be the end of her business, the loss of a reputation, and probably half the clientele that run away.

The thing I get hairy with is the fact that if you got sweeped by LE (I am not wishing that to you, finger on the wood, but shit happens), the info you have in hand is now in their hands, and that stress me!

So I can certainly understand hornyandhappy!

I'll stick to AMP, spa, and SC and cash!
bobo444 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #12
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

P411 rocks......
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #13
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews

bobo444-- Well hopefully you won't be in those spas when they get raided. Take care and good luck!

Have you heard of Black Tuesday? Over 10 American spas were shut down at the same day and time.
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:20 PM   #14
bobo444
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Mikki, I hear you, and I am sorry for the dudes in the raid.

It has nothing to do with you, but once I am out of a spa, all they have is some badly recorded entrance camera video.

Once I am out of your warm embrace, you still have all my references and whatever I shared with you.
For instance, in maine:
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/oct...ution-20121016
and last week, 4 more:
http://www.boston.com/news/local/mai...NNK/story.html
bobo444 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:07 AM   #15
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Agreed..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkifine View Post
I get static because of my screening. The latest reason for not wanting to get screened is because he is too well known.

I should trust him because he said he is trustworthy?

My response was: " Gee mister nobody has ever told me that before!"

I will see people who have either 1) 5 reviews, or 2) 5 okays on p411 or date check, 3) go to my website and follow the directions.

Yeah maybe I am not busy all the time but at least I am not getting arrested or beat up because I did not screen.
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women