Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47418
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2011, 10:27 PM   #31
CuddlyForest
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
For those thats not on P411 and don't understand what you mean by -wished more providers used it, explain what exactly do you mean? thanks
I don't see why a provider wouldn't take advantage of P411. Just doesn't make sense to me. Because of the protections afforded by P411, I will not see a provider that doesn't have an account.

Screening is a breeze with the verified O.K. system that is in place within P411. Requesting an appointment is just as easy. I have a place I can put my Bio along with my likes and dislikes. So when I arrive for a session and I see that the provider used that information to good use, I am more apt to returning to that provider.

Right now my only problems with P411 is the activites sections are not always filled out. Having that be a required field to be filled out would be nice. It wasn't too long ago where P411 was really only big in Texas or the lower 50 for a while, but it seems to have branched out a ton in the last few years! I went to Denver and had a great time!

I'm always looking forward to new features P411 always seems to be rolling out with!
CuddlyForest is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:27 PM   #32
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I won't use ANY site that tells me I have to vouch for someone I would not see again...period. If I want a pimp, I will get one. I don't care if all the guy had was bad breath and a hairy azz...if I would not personally see him again, I am not going to suggest another lady do so. I realize not all have the same standards and some women will fk anything for money, but I am not one of them. There has to be a way for me to say, "Look girl, he is not a cop or disrespectful, but I would not see him again. You can choose to do so if you like."

I don't like being told that if I don't vouch for someone, I will lose my membership. It really makes you question some of these vouches. If all it takes is a guy not raping or robbing you to get a vouch, I prefer not to see the clients coming from there. I prefer a site where I can put "No, he did not hurt me, but he was also very dirty and disgusting...would not see him again but YMMV."

There needs to be a way to get the word out that although some guys are not cops or killers, they are still not the ideal date. I know the owners of these sites do not have the time to investigate every vouch or non-vouch, but I don't want a lady to think "Oh wow, London claims to be so selective in whom she sees yet she saw this dude?" Nah..not gonna happen!

It would be great if all women would actually call a few of the ladies giving these vouches, but they don't...again, something the site owners suggest we all do.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:56 PM   #33
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Personally, I think a few posts have hit the nail on the head regarding the quality of the service provided by P411, and I have often extolled the value of the safety measures provided to both hobbyists and providers (see here).

Yet simultaneously, I understand London's position, which is one I have heard from many ladies. This is a feature available at DATE-CHECK (varying degrees of yes/no recommendations) that is apparently not available at P411. Probably ten different ladies have voiced to me the same concern as London has posted here, and it seems to make sense to have a qualification option on the yes or no. I believe qualified recommendations would only further improve the safety features offered by P411.

Perhaps one day that will be available at P411 as it is at DATE-CHECK. FWIW, I think a text box with notes by the lady providing a YES recommendation (visible to the ladies checking out a client's P411 OKs) would be extremely useful.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:08 PM   #34
SweetTammyGirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107406

I love Date-Check and P411, I feel there two of the best sites to verify someone and Its easy!
I have never had no problems with neater and I have been on both sites two years now.
SweetTammyGirl is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:50 PM   #35
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
P411 is good for everyone. Use up to date pics to prevent surprises. Check references as always.

+1
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:41 PM   #36
Energy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

p411 is the more secure service, no question. It is harder to get verified (for both providers and hobbyists), but it's because Gina and the staff are more strict. DC isn't bad but P411 is better. It's based in Canada and is farther from elle's reach.
Energy is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:22 PM   #37
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I won't use ANY site that tells me I have to vouch for someone I would not see again...period. If I want a pimp, I will get one. I don't care if all the guy had was bad breath and a hairy azz...if I would not personally see him again, I am not going to suggest another lady do so. I realize not all have the same standards and some women will fk anything for money, but I am not one of them. There has to be a way for me to say, "Look girl, he is not a cop or disrespectful, but I would not see him again. You can choose to do so if you like."

I don't like being told that if I don't vouch for someone, I will lose my membership. It really makes you question some of these vouches. If all it takes is a guy not raping or robbing you to get a vouch, I prefer not to see the clients coming from there. I prefer a site where I can put "No, he did not hurt me, but he was also very dirty and disgusting...would not see him again but YMMV."

There needs to be a way to get the word out that although some guys are not cops or killers, they are still not the ideal date. I know the owners of these sites do not have the time to investigate every vouch or non-vouch, but I don't want a lady to think "Oh wow, London claims to be so selective in whom she sees yet she saw this dude?" Nah..not gonna happen!

It would be great if all women would actually call a few of the ladies giving these vouches, but they don't...again, something the site owners suggest we all do.
Yeah I think p411 should have a little client review to go along with
the oks, at least to some degree, that would really only be fare.
But for the time being there is no law against getting in touch
with each other and finding out what's what about a particular guy
most of the p411 girls are on eccie you could pm each other through there.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:36 PM   #38
guest031812
Account Disabled

User ID: 3407

I love p411 and never have any problems, Date-check is okay but p411 is defiantly worth the investment, makes things a lot more organized and easier for the ladies!
guest031812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:31 PM   #39
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Yeah I think p411 should have a little client review to go along with
the oks, at least to some degree, that would really only be fare.
But for the time being there is no law against getting in touch
with each other and finding out what's what about a particular guy
most of the p411 girls are on eccie you could pm each other through there.
Exactly, so why would I need a third party site to do what I have to do on my own lol. I still have to contact these women. It might make it easier on the guy, but it's a pain in the azz for me. I don't like to have to log into a site just to have to get a list he could have sent me himself.

I don't need to know you've been with 34 women..just the most RECENT 2. I don't even log into date-check because again, pain in the azz. Guy wants to see me...I am not hard to find or verify. I also don't like having a running list of who I have been with and what date I have seen them on....this lets other providers know that also, which I have had issues with. I don't want a record of which guys I am seeing somewhere. It's not on my pc or my phone, and it won't be on some random site either.

What if guy says to provider A he is sick and cancels and then provider B gives him an OK? Now, you have some nut job sending you hate mail for lying to her because she can see who gave you an ok and when. I have enough problems.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:49 PM   #40
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
I won't use ANY site that tells me I have to vouch for someone I would not see again...period. I don't care if all the guy had was bad breath and a hairy azz...if I would not personally see him again, I am not going to suggest another lady do so.
No one is forced to give an Okay on anyone they don't want to give an Okay to, as long as there is a valid reason. We just ask that we are given that reason, so that some internal notes can be made. If the problem appears to be ongoing with the client, we may take steps to address it at some point.

HOWEVER, providers who like to continually play games with their Okays are told that under no uncertain terms will we put up with their nonsense. Having a free listing on P411 requires that they take part in the network, by giving Okays to their good P411 clients.

There is a generous handful of providers who attempt withhold Okays for reason like:
- he has to post a (good, of course) review of me before I'll give him an Okay
- he didn't tip me
- he has to see me multiple times first

etc, etc, etc

In other words, they use their Okays to try to generate even more income for themselves.... which is absolutely not going to fly around here. If a client was "okay", he deserves an Okay. Period.

And quite honestly, we usually let one of two of the bs Okay refusals slip past, but once it starts looking like the provider is going to make a habit of it, I do make it clear she get with the program, or take her business elsewhere.

Let me stress, NEVER have I ever said that an Okay should be given to someone you wouldn't see again for a valid reason. In fact, that's usually how we explain the criteria of how to give an Okay.

Oh, and I catch lots of providers saying to us that "he stunk and I don't want to give him an Okay", and then he sends me the email where she is asking for him to come see her one more time before giving him the Okay.

Quote:
Perhaps one day that will be available at P411 as it is at DATE-CHECK. FWIW, I think a text box with notes by the lady providing a YES recommendation (visible to the ladies checking out a client's P411 OKs) would be extremely useful.
I would only proceed with something like that if the clients were able to see what was being said about them. So far, the providers have been overwhelmingly against that happening.... I'm not sure why, it's not like DC or any other site is secure and the clients don't find out what's being said, but whatever.

Personally, I don't like the deceptive behind the back stuff that goes on in the community... I think providers should be held to a certain level of responsibility when posting about clients (and vice versa), by allowing the other to see what is being said about them. This would also give them the opportunity to learn where they could improve, in order to improve their mileage.

Quote:
I don't like to have to log into a site just to have to get a list he could have sent me himself.
You're talking like your P411 account wasn't revoked ages ago, for a completely unrelated reason.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:20 PM   #41
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It was over a year ago the first time before you forgot who I was, and then found me on another site asking me to join again...details eh. Then you asked me for a photo ID and comparison picture when provider DRAMA was the reason for that request to begin with. I have made no secret in the past about using fake photos then...it's posted a dozen times in public.

I have no issues with how you run your business, but I won't be told to do anything I don't want to do. I have heard of girls using an ok to barter, but I don't really need to do that if I am not on a site to begin with. I don't need anyone to help me find clients or do my screening for me or them.

Like I said, the site owners (you) can't possibly have time for drama over an ok or any other kind right...I mean it's obvious. I don't log into date-check either for that matter...a request is sent for an approval and I can do it right from my phone without having to log in every 30 or 90 days.

I admit I have had my issues with YOU in the past, but I don't take that beyond what it is. You won't find me bad mouthing how you run 411 because I know it's a safer option being in Canada. I have been banned from Eccie more times than I can count, but I still refer this site...hmm.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:18 PM   #42
JacobJ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default I luv P411

I love P411. It's like SeaWorld for hobbyists (except I nearly shit my pants when I received "the call").

I feel like providers are under some pressure to provide "OK's", because it would be awkward to give a reason for not wanting to recommend a guy except for something obvious like NS. That's why when I request an "OK", I follow immediately with an email that says something like, "Dear Sugarpants; thanks for meeting me under the bridge at 4am this morning. I just requested an "OK" from you through P411, and I wanted to follow up by email to let you know you should feel no obligation and if no "OK" is offered, absolutely no explanation is required."

I suppose the conundrum is an asshole whom you do not want to recommend is not going to send you a nice email like this.

my .02
JacobJ is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:20 PM   #43
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
Personally, I don't like the deceptive behind the back stuff that goes on in the community... I think providers should be held to a certain level of responsibility when posting about clients (and vice versa), by allowing the other to see what is being said about them. This would also give them the opportunity to learn where they could improve, in order to improve their mileage.
I couldn't agree more. But what has happened with me, despite my OKs, is this: I have an unexpected trip out of town come up and browse through the providers and find what looks to be the best. Well it seems the best are a little more particular in their screening and want to hear from some of the providers I've seen to find out if I'm nice (of course I am). So, they request a reference and by the time they get it and tell me I'm golden the trip is history - this has happened on three seperate occasions in the past 3 months

Gina - perhaps an option might be to allow your client customers to opt in or out of some kind of provider comment so for guys like me this doesn't happen. You have initiated the photo verification thing that providers can opt in or out on - this could be similar.

BTW - I love some of the improvements you've made lately. Especially with the way PMs are tracked with favorites - that is way cool
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #44
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

I LOVE P411! I also like the upgrades that have been added since the first time I ever joined.

It is VERY easy to click on,message provider okays,profiles,post ads with rates,specials,visits and very discreet.Also if problems with providers or hobby gents come up the issues are handled in a professional manner.Every time I have contacted the site for help I have always been helped without any confusions or complications.

Also it is real good way to get gents wanting a date that have okays that are already on P411 to get a Invite to join and have okays to start with and then get an established profile and the review handles etc.

I have had a Little more diffuculty having non p411 members go back and forth with numerous emails and pm's giving provider refrences and then the refrences either will not reply or are not having enough info or estblishment to give a solid comfortable okay.A few times it has worked but P411 is my main area and it just works best.Dates rarely have to wait and go back and forth when having a request session.(My opinion) Thanx : )
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:58 AM   #45
trisha dior 1
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 86215
My ECCIE Reviews

i have both i seem to use p411 more it has my vote.
trisha dior 1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women