Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2011, 08:09 PM   #16
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

good idea kay2day
I am seeing that p411 is more bullet proof and not some computer generated site, it has actual ppl running the show.
Thats why I feel so safe on Eccie with moderators and you can question a review if its legit.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:32 PM   #17
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
P411 put a new client of mine through the ringer to screen him as he'd never seen a provider before me, and I LIKE that. He wasn't very comfortable about it at first, but now he says it was worth it to see me. Might be full of blarney about that part, but I was impressed about his experience with their thoroughness.
They did the same to me, wanted to see a lady that only sets up through P411, So I joined.
They made me jump through some hoops.
She made me jump through some hoops.
Got the date all set up....
And then my job required me to be out of town that week..
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:57 PM   #18
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

NO site is bullet proof. Thinking that way, can cause you to let your guard down.
Both P411 & Date-Check are good sites. Date -Check allows the ladies to give a more detailed type of vouch on the gent (so other ladies can see when the men contact them.) unlike P411. I like seeing positive *YES, I highly recommend* on a gents date-check profile as it allows me to make a more decisive decision in meeting him, even though I STILL contact the ref. for feedback.
And I like seeing vouches of, No, I don't recommend or Ymmv on a gents profile.
Again, it allows me to make a decision as to whether or not I wish to meet him.

Unlike P411 vouches. You don't know if the references really enjoyed the guy or would highly recommend etc. Until you contact the ref. (IF they respond) which I've been blessed to of received some wonderful feedback.

So both sites have their differences. But neither site is bullet proof.
Still contact the vouches, no matter what. You will be glad you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
good idea kay2day
I am seeing that p411 is more bullet proof and not some computer generated site, it has actual ppl running the show.
Thats why I feel so safe on Eccie with moderators and you can question a review if its legit.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #19
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Wicked, you made a great point.
love the thoughts and idea here,you can never learn tooo much.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:35 PM   #20
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
NO site is bullet proof. Thinking that way, can cause you to let your guard down.
Both P411 & Date-Check are good sites. Date -Check allows the ladies to give a more detailed type of vouch on the gent (so other ladies can see when the men contact them.) unlike P411. I like seeing positive *YES, I highly recommend* on a gents date-check profile as it allows me to make a more decisive decision in meeting him, even though I STILL contact the ref. for feedback.
And I like seeing vouches of, No, I don't recommend or Ymmv on a gents profile.
Again, it allows me to make a decision as to whether or not I wish to meet him.

Unlike P411 vouches. You don't know if the references really enjoyed the guy or would highly recommend etc. Until you contact the ref. (IF they respond) which I've been blessed to of received some wonderful feedback.

So both sites have their differences. But neither site is bullet proof.
Still contact the vouches, no matter what. You will be glad you did.
I agree, as a client I like providers to be able to say something about how great a guy I am, good looking etc. I am hoping to convince Gina that it would benefit her to add something like that to P411. I know one top provider that quit P411 because it only allow yeh or neh. Having said all that, I think P411 is safer, especially for providers, because you can't just "buy" a membership.

By the way, I use both but most of the girls I've seen from date check are on P411 - all except one
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:42 PM   #21
Guest072415
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Not to interrupt the girl talk, but any man complaining to you that P411 is hard to get on is just not wanting to expend any effort and if they don't want to make a tiny bit of effort for your safety then why bother? Being encouraged by a provider to get on P411 helped me so much - increasing both safety and quality of experience. You're doing them a favor by asking for P411, its like immunizations, we all get a certain level of pack immunity thanks to using these systems. I've gotten to the point where I don't feel comfortable unless the provider is on P411. I have no info on date check, but thought I'd throw in my two cents.

P411 from the hobbyists side isn't that hard, either let P411 make some calls on you and check you out or get two provider references. Those hobbyists complaining its chicken and egg will find that there are many providers in their community willing to work with them to get a start and have other ways of screening.
Guest072415 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:59 AM   #22
krystallove702
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19359

P411 is great love the layout and its simple as ever to use!Love the points system.Dc is just plain nothing to it just plain!Kinda impersonal.
krystallove702 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:15 AM   #23
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

I like p411 because it is easier to use, however I got a few more people who sent me prescreening request and never met. Its not considered Nc/NS because we didnt schedule though. I've only got ONE message from DC, but he proved to be a good client and screening was a breeze.

I was actually turned down by both sites at one point in time because I didnt have enough references to meet their standards. Now Im a member of both and I would have to say Im happier with p411 because of the point system, the ease of use, the prompt customer service and their better rep.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:30 AM   #24
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Date-Check is more east, p411 more west.

Can't do eastern US without Date Check. Shoot, cant do eastern TN without DC.

I have never had a problem with Date Check (except for the VOiD emails are you ladies getting these?). I like the tiered okays and the fan club option of DC. DC fan club and my members only are the only people who get unsolicited contact from me - and that contact is always a special for them.

DC doesnt nickel and dime me to post touring ads. Hell, even EROS works with me on my touring advertising. P411 doesnt do that anymore. <hint Gina>
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 04:16 PM   #25
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

what is void emails Babee?
Krystall, what is point system?
Some of you more seasoned ladies or computer savvy experienced has got me wondering and I love anything thats more helpful. This is awesome.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:51 PM   #26
Melissa Nash
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25877
My ECCIE Reviews

I haven't received any Void emails. I use both but find I get more inquiries from p411 than DC these days.
Melissa Nash is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #27
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
I have heard this many times but it's got me wondering, use P411 to verify someone but is Date Check just as good?
Is there some other ways that are more effective? Pros and cons ladies & men.

I use them both and they both work great for traveling ladies.
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:41 AM   #28
CuddlyForest
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

P411 is great! Got a lifetime membership a few months ago after using it for two years. Gina is great, and I love the layout!

I actually emailed support asking them about a new feature for the "Favorites" section, and lo and behold, it was implemented a few days later! Wish more providers used it! I won't see a provider that doesn't.
CuddlyForest is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:58 AM   #29
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

For those thats not on P411 and don't understand what you mean by -wished more providers used it, explain what exactly do you mean? thanks
Old 10-24-2011, 12:03 PM   #30
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Nice photos Anita....what is hometown?
pickupkid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women