Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160191
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2018, 06:51 AM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Just Found Out That If Kav Is Confirmed The Dems Can Impeach Him and Remove Him From The Bench

Stay tuned more to come. I just found this out...and If we win the House and Senate we will impeach Trump and Kavanaugh as a combo deal...and its further ironic they are both sexual assaulters.

Of all the people Trump could have chosen Kavanaugh is the most unreliable for securing Republican policy victories. He appears to have lied to Congress during prior confirmation hearings to the federal appeals court which will be the basis for impeachment. Lying under oath.

If Republicans ram through his nomination, they will sustain heavy political damage ― six weeks before an election ― and he will find himself the legitimate subject of impeachment.

More to come stay tuned.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:09 AM   #2
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

You keep saying he lied, but never answer about what. Where did he lie?
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:19 AM   #3
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Not gonna happen.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:27 AM   #4
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

BK will be confirmed and the libs won't win the house or the senate. Stayed tuned for more whining and bitching from the left. You would think that they would be exhausted from all the temper tantrums they throw.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:34 AM   #5
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
You keep saying he lied, but never answer about what. Where did he lie?
Here's his multiple lies

Old 09-20-2018, 07:34 AM   #6
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Not gonna happen.
Wishful thinking
Old 09-20-2018, 07:55 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I'm starting to get annoyed with his Accuser. the Republicans are giving her a fair chance to give her testimony, whether publicly or behind closed doors.. what else can the Democrats expect, reasonably? an FBI inquiry? please.. I realize this is all about tit-for-tat, I explained that in other threads, AND I agree with the idea, frankly.. Kavanaugh SHOULD be denied, simply because the Republicans bottled Obama's Nominee.

but don't insult my intelligence with this nonsense. show up Monday, or get lost. fuck you for the bullshit story that is 36 years old.

thinking like a Democratic Strategist: here is one way to save this off-the-rails story, that is embarrassing the Democratic party. act like you will not testify, then show up secretly and unannounced Monday morning.. the reporters will flock to you, when you tell them "this is too important for women and the country, I couldn't sleep, I have to testify today"! catch the Committee off-guard, and steer the press in your favor. ignore this advice at your peril
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:05 AM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The house can impeach any official that is subject to that procedure by getting 2/3 of the members to vote for impeachment.

Then you have to have a trial in the Senate, where once again 2/3 of the Senators would have to vote for conviction.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:46 AM   #9
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

^^^ So it takes 2/3 of both Houses to remove a federal judge? Gee, that must be why it almost never happens in the history of the federal judiciary!

Nice try, SC. What part of "lifetime appointment" do you not understand? Is Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead yet?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 09:08 AM   #10
bb1961
Valued Poster

What is your next fairy tale SC...I see you have no problem with Keith Ellison's misogyny as you started a thread just about your outrage with the treatment of woman in this country.
I know you won't address this as you're a consummate ideologue.
You have no time for reality...when you live in fantasy!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:24 AM   #11
gnadfly
Account Disabled

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Tell us another fairy tale SC.

"Stay Tuned" - we've been hearing that for 18 months!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:56 AM   #12
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
^^^ So it takes 2/3 of both Houses to remove a federal judge? Gee, that must be why it almost never happens in the history of the federal judiciary!

Nice try, SC. What part of "lifetime appointment" do you not understand? Is Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead yet?
https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory...hment_Role.htm
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:24 PM   #13
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Stay tuned more to come. I just found this out...and If we win the House and Senate we will impeach Trump and Kavanaugh as a combo deal...and its further ironic they are both sexual assaulters.

Of all the people Trump could have chosen Kavanaugh is the most unreliable for securing Republican policy victories. He appears to have lied to Congress during prior confirmation hearings to the federal appeals court which will be the basis for impeachment. Lying under oath.

If Republicans ram through his nomination, they will sustain heavy political damage ― six weeks before an election ― and he will find himself the legitimate subject of impeachment.

More to come stay tuned.
Christ you are stupid.

What goes around comes around. Impeach BK over these 35 year old "recovered memory" allegations and the GOP will be salivating over the opportunity to impeach liberal judges once they get Congress back.

Or do you think you can hold the Congress forever?
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:40 PM   #14
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post

More to come stay tuned.
Do you read a lot of bedtime stories to the little ones...
Hey uncle SC please tell me another bedtime story before I go night night
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:44 PM   #15
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
Christ you are stupid.

What goes around comes around. Impeach BK over these 35 year old "recovered memory" allegations and the GOP will be salivating over the opportunity to impeach liberal judges once they get Congress back.

Or do you think you can hold the Congress forever?
exactly right! and welcome back! you are correct and none other than Rahm Emanuel said basically the same thing over Maxine Waters' calls to impeach Trump.

he said that .. paraphrasing .. "if you impeach a president just because you don't like him then the other party will do the same to us".

not so dumb for a gay chitown faggot eh? who is currently under intense pressure to be recalled as Mayor?

bhahjahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women