Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2018, 06:24 AM   #31
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Christine Blasey Ford Calls On FBI To Probe Kavanaugh Accusation Before Hearing

https://www.yahoo.com/news/christine...002413794.html

well! the real motive is now clear, isn't it? hold up the nomination .. by any means necessary until after the mid terms.

this isn't fooling anyone except fools themselves.
Fools?

Alright then tell me why would a person lying invite more scrutiny of their lives request the FBI to investigate them along with the person they're accusing? It makes no sense to volunteer to tell the truth to the FBI and under oath only for them to tell you that you're lying. Again this woman has a PHD so why invite the FBI in knowing the ramifications if they suspect you're lying.

I think many people are really in denial about what she wants the FBI to find out about Kavanaugh. A 3 day delay is not a delay. Kav is scared shitless. And as he should be guilty rapist ass
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:26 AM   #32
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

She already recalled everything she can remember and the only so called witness says it never happened. There’s nothing for anyone to investigate.

Her story and motives don’t pass the smell test.

Btw....Do you like gladiator movies?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:50 AM   #33
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Have fun.
We're going to...this give a new meaning to a spiting, sputtering old broken down Ford!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 12:03 PM   #34
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Fools?

Alright then tell me why would a person lying invite more scrutiny of their lives request the FBI to investigate them along with the person they're accusing? It makes no sense to volunteer to tell the truth to the FBI and under oath only for them to tell you that you're lying. Again this woman has a PHD so why invite the FBI in knowing the ramifications if they suspect you're lying.

I think many people are really in denial about what she wants the FBI to find out about Kavanaugh. A 3 day delay is not a delay. Kav is scared shitless. And as he should be guilty rapist ass
More of your unsubstantiated fairy tales
You need to get with them and give them all the rock solid evidence you have that proves he's a rapist and close this ridiculous circus.
A 3 day DELAY is not a DELAY???
Then what the FUCK is it???
Old 09-20-2018, 01:34 PM   #35
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, if you would ask an FBI agent why people do this sort of thing - his answer would be --for attention.
In criminal circles this happens alot. And the really smart ones are the worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Fools?

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 10:03 AM   #36
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Now the ACCUSER wants LE ( FBI) to investigation , I guess it took her 37 YEARS to think of that YEAH WOW
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 11:08 AM   #37
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Now the ACCUSER wants LE ( FBI) to investigation , I guess it took her 37 YEARS to think of that YEAH WOW
Here's a timeline:
1982 - Something may or may not have happened with another 2 (or 4) teenagers at a party, she cannot remember who threw the party, where the party was held, who she was with or how she got home. She was drinking and said nothing to anyone.
2002... She said nothing.
July 25, 2003: President George W. Bush nominated Kavanaugh to the United States Court of Appeals for the D.C Circuit... She said nothing.
2005... She said nothing.
May 11, 2006: The United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary recommended confirmation. Kavanaugh subsequently confirmed by the United States Senate... She said nothing.
June 1, 2006: Kavanaugh sworn in by Justice Anthony Kennedy... She said nothing.
2011... She said nothing.
2012... She remembered 'something' happened in 1982, yet doesn't name Kavanaugh, still said nothing to authorities.
2017 - becomes an anti-trump activist.
2018 - now 36 years later, with Kavanaugh's SCOTUS confirmation looming, she pens an anonymous letter with grave accusations against Kavanaugh regarding foggy circumstance that occurred while they were both minors, then reveals herself and DEMANDS an FBI investigation before testifying to her incredible allegations?
Who does she think she is......Do you get the point?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:30 AM   #38
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^ Yup 100% ^^ Society as a whole should tell people like that , man , woman whatever to GO AWAY , not give them book deals .
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:31 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I don’t think society ever has given an author a book deal, Rex. I think you’re confused.

The notion that “society” should tell “people like that” anything is un-American, according to our sacred constitution.

I would think all liberty loving Americans would support the right of all to use their first amendment rights. Seems like we heard a lot of that talk when Alex Jones got banned.

Is it OK for “society” to grant one person those liberties but not to “people like that?”
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 01:18 PM   #40
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Actually I don't think her accusations are that grave. She says, "Kavanaugh physically pushed me into a bedroom as I was headed for a bathroom up a short stair well from the living room. They locked the door and played loud music precluding any successful attempt to yell for help.
Kavanaugh was on top of me while laughing with REDACTED, who periodically jumped onto Kavanaugh. They both laughed as Kavanaugh tried to disrobe me in their highly inebriated state. With Kavanaugh's hand over my mouth I feared he may inadvertently kill me.
From across the room a very drunken REDACTED said mixed words to Kavanaugh ranging from "go for it" to "stop."
At one point when REDACTED jumped onto the bed the weight on me was substantial."

So, supposedly they were drunk, they "tried to disrobe me" and he put his hand over her mouth. Somebody said "stop" and somehow they fell about and she managed to escape. She basically never saw them again yet she knew who they were. For decades.

Would a prosecutor even pursue a "sexual assault" charge a few days after the alleged incident happened? There's no such charge as "sexual misconduct,right?"

How did we get here? Vote Monday for confirmation.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:16 PM   #41
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
our sacred constitution.
That is one of the VERY few thinks I can agree with you about.
It is what makes this country unique in the world and it is what we have cherished,fought and died for 200 years
But most of the Democrats in Washington want to wipe their asses with it...because it is out dated to needs changes.
Let me know if you need some link for examples.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women