Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2015, 08:08 AM   #16
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexie Amor View Post
I'd be furious if someone tried to steal my cat!!!
+1

I'd be real mad if someone where to steal your pretty kitty too.
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 09:03 AM   #17
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh this wanna be cat napper needs to burn!
LOL
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 06:22 AM   #18
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Join date.... check
No other information... check
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:14 PM   #19
JMS74
Registered Member

Default Seriously. How does one attempt to steal a cat & condo?

I can't believe this guy would just leave us hanging like that. Did they use a freakin huge sack? Was the cat in on the deal? Like an inside man operation? (Inside cat?)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (130.1 KB, 266 views)
JMS74 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:18 PM   #20
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Someone call Boardman, the party is just starting....
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 03:56 PM   #21
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Frankly, her real name isn't going to be of much use to us in an alert, since she isn't going to use it in any advertising. True, we can pull up her mugshot, but that likely won't ring many bells when she reappears after she gets out of jail.

If you want to help your fellow hobbyists, post an alert with the contents of her ad, including any photos she may use. That's more likely going to come up in a search, and will do more good than what you've posted here.

Plus, it's not against board rules.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 05:52 PM   #22
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Maybe after he paid her, he asked about at least getting some pussy and they told him you don't get to keep the pussy either!
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:35 AM   #23
IQ
Registered Member

Lol I knew her for 4 years, i fell for the girl, yes i was an idiot for that, 3 years into the "relationship" i put her name in one of my condos that i have for rent cause i was concerned for her if sonething would happen to me etc... and she wad driving a car i bought, she was well taken care off and i was oit of ger face i wasnt checking on her or anything.. a month after she moved in she started working again (she was supposed to stop she didnt need the money to live well) and started bringing her "boyfriend" that appeared on the scene and she banned me from my own condo, and didnt want to return the car. When i went to get the car they jumped me and robbed me and beated me up. But at the end i kicked her out got the car and the condo back in my name and she has been indicted for robbery. That's what happened a combination of me being a stupid udiot and her being evil and deciding to take me on head on.
IQ is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:39 AM   #24
IQ
Registered Member

And i dont know her name here she told me about this site long time ago and she had a login id for eccie.net that she wrote down in a note book that she left behind with a lot of trash when i evicted her.
IQ is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:42 AM   #25
IQ
Registered Member

I have her login id is that the same as the name she uses here, im only here to report her if possible but i dont know this site as soon as i post the warning i dont think ill be back.
IQ is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:49 AM   #26
IQ
Registered Member

Lol it was a car not a cat... and someone said that im doing this for revenge, in part, but i really think when you are a victim of a crime u become responsible for making sure that is punished and try to stop it from happening again to others, or that she thinks twice if she wants to do it again, but is also revenge you are right and i dont have a problem with wanting revenge too why would I.
IQ is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:11 AM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Get a lawyer.

And stop posting with your not-so-smart phone.

You stated she was "Verified". How do you know this?

If you do have her Verified Name; then definitely post this in the Alert page in the Dallas Forum.

If she is still posting on Backpage; then post that in the Alert forum.

Read some of the Alerts and you will quickly learn what to post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQ View Post
Lol I knew her for 4 years, i fell for the girl, yes i was an idiot for that, 3 years into the "relationship" i put her name in one of my condos that i have for rent cause i was concerned for her if sonething would happen to me etc... and she wad driving a car i bought, she was well taken care off and i was oit of ger face i wasnt checking on her or anything.. a month after she moved in she started working again (she was supposed to stop she didnt need the money to live well) and started bringing her "boyfriend" that appeared on the scene and she banned me from my own condo, and didnt want to return the car. When i went to get the car they jumped me and robbed me and beated me up. But at the end i kicked her out got the car and the condo back in my name and she has been indicted for robbery. That's what happened a combination of me being a stupid udiot and her being evil and deciding to take me on head on.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:58 AM   #28
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Yes, her login is her user name
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 09:49 AM   #29
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

Default Cat Capone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS74 View Post
I can't believe this guy would just leave us hanging like that. Did they use a freakin huge sack? Was the cat in on the deal? Like an inside man operation? (Inside cat?)
I like the cat story much better than the car. You sure know how to spoil story. Great mug shot, look at those eyes. I don't care if the cat wasn't there I still think he was in on it.

You said "RELATIONSHIP"? Maybe this story will prevent other guys from making the same "relationship" mistake.

Hit it and quit it.
atf searcher is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 12:17 PM   #30
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQ View Post
I have her login id is that the same as the name she uses here, im only here to report her if possible but i dont know this site as soon as i post the warning i dont think ill be back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetas View Post
Yes, her login is her user name
IQ, please send me the info you have on this lady via PM.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women