Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2015, 09:09 AM   #16
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm... Wouldn't it be more simple if you do your research on a provider before going in? Some of us don't steal.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:40 AM   #17
Bluee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I would be more worried about them capturing my license plate numbers. I always park far and walk. I have nothing on me with my name. Just donation and car keys. NotHing else that could fall out and be lost in the room that may tie my real identity to my hobby identity.
Bluee is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:07 AM   #18
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluee View Post
I would be more worried about them capturing my license plate numbers. I always park far and walk. I have nothing on me with my name. Just donation and car keys. NotHing else that could fall out and be lost in the room that may tie my real identity to my hobby identity.
sorry dude. But she likely has all of your real life info before you arrive.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 03:28 AM   #19
The Eternal Bachelor
Photographer

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Friday View Post
Only works if they're separate. The car I drive most of the time has the remote built into the master key. I do have a valet key, though, which I will use in scenarios like this sometimes. Or I will simply park far enough away that I know the car can't be unlocked from the incall room.
Car thieves are now using an electronic amplifier that amplies the key fob signal.

Example, you are at a provider's incall with the key fob and the car is in the parking lot. The thief can stand next to your car with the amplifier that will pick up your key fob's signal to unlock the door.

I don't know how far away the key fob has to be for the signal to be too weak to be picked up by the amplifier.
The Eternal Bachelor is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 03:53 AM   #20
playwithyou
Registered Member

Just see a verified provider with good reviews then you won't have to worry.

Quote:
So there's a security gap most hobbyists expose themselves to which I've been thinking about lately.

A few years ago I heard about a hobbyist who was ripped off by a sketchy provider who unlocked his car via his key fob remote while he was in the bathroom, and her partner in crime then rifled through through his car for cash and valuable items.

Ever since I've been very careful about where my keys are, and quite often I just bring a valet key into the incall.

And I'm not worried about getting stuff stolen as much as I am about getting my identity compromised.

Valet key or not there are scenarios where I can imagine getting separated from the key, and it being used to obtain access to the vehicle during a rendezvous.

What I really wish I had is a combination remote that I would carry into the incall. I don't know if such a thing exists, but it would be of no use to a crooked provider. Ideas?

(The old "hide-a-key" isn't exactly a secure solution IMO, so don't suggest it...)
playwithyou is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 09:40 AM   #21
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Here is another solution.

Get a key cut and don't program it in to your system. Then lock your fobkey in the car.

Some locksmiths and dealers have old fashioned keys of the same blank without the fob or chip just for door entry.

take in your cut key. Cut key gets you back in the car but wont start it.

or take the battery out of the fob.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 12:05 PM   #22
dtymh55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetas View Post
How about not leaving your pants in one room and going into the other?

I swear, some people look at a bowling ball and think it's a Rubik's cube...
That is the same advice given to me by a "Street Walker", lady Many years ago.
dtymh55 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 06:07 PM   #23
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Here is another solution.

Get a key cut and don't program it in to your system. Then lock your fobkey in the car.
Except my car won't allow me to lock the fobkey inside.

I like the "stick with trustworthy providers" idea...
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 05:39 AM   #24
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
...And I'm not worried about getting stuff stolen as much as I am about getting my identity compromised.
If you are worried about your identity getting compromised then the only real solution is to use a rental and not keep any of the agreements in the vehicle.

I believe most would be very surprised just how easy it is to do a license plate search to find the registered owner, especially in today's age of information exchange.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:39 AM   #25
GameChanger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
If you are worried about your identity getting compromised then the only real solution is to use a rental and not keep any of the agreements in the vehicle.

I believe most would be very surprised just how easy it is to do a license plate search to find the registered owner, especially in today's age of information exchange.
This is definitely another layer of security, but don't think for a minute it will fully protect you. Someone who is willing and able to do a plate search to figure out who you are can also find out who had a specific rental car at a certain time. It all depends how bad someone wants to ID you. If it's just curiosity or searching for easy ID theft prey, a rental car will likely be enough to make them move on to someone else. If someone has targeted you personally for whatever reason, it's just another layer for them to navigate.
GameChanger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women