Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Colombia - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2022, 09:06 PM   #1
huskerdude
Premium Access

Encounters: 137
Default The Mansion in Medellin Colombia

Just thought I'd update the latest goings on at the Mansion. The hotel is www.hotelmedellinplaza.com. The hotel website gives a tour of the rooms, but no mention of any chicas. There are 2 hotels the main one M1 which has 13 rooms and M2 which is straight uphill (long ass hill hard to walk up) about 4 blocks. The pool bar and the main bar at night are at M1. Rooms run about 100$US/night. I've made dozens of trips there. I like the atmosphere cause you can BS with like minded individuals in between sessions. Currently it is about 4100p/$. Sessions run 200-250K pesos ($60US) for an hour or two. You usually get a better conversation rate from ATM's than cash exchanges which is unusual. At the pool during the day typically about 6-12 chicas hanging out. At night in the bar about 6-50 and upwards of 100 for parties which they had the 4th July party. Only guests are allowed at the inside pool. Outside guest can enter the bar for 30K right now. Entry fees vary from time to time. Ci
hicks have no set schedule and show up as they want. They have to have a cedilla(ID) that the hotel and bar checks closely. They can be banned forever if they misbehave. So it's pretty safe . The hotel is located right in the middle of the financial district of Medellin so it is pretty high class area with 2 major malls equal to any in Dallas, and several restaurants all around within a 6 block area. The area is called Poblado.
This trip I ran into an old friend from ECCIE that I told him all about the Mansion a couple years ago. He liked it so much, after several trips he's moved there.
huskerdude is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 02:38 PM   #2
huskerdude
Premium Access

Encounters: 137

I was there for the 4th July party which is held the Sunday prior to our actual 4th. Daytime there was an equal amount of guys & chicas. Nonguest paid 200K entry and guests 180K. Chicas got in free. Included were all you could drink and food. food this year were jumbo grilled hot dogs with all the trimmings. Past years food was better. They bought out a DJ who used a synthesizer for music kind of techno type music. Party started mid afternoon, then it went to the bar after dark. They had a few drinking games for chicas and a contest busting balloons between them. Later that evening they had naked anal ring toss. One chica was naked and put in a butt plug that had a small pole on it. She bent over & the choices took turn trowing rings at her. A ring got them 50K pesos. They also had a lottery for the chicas towards the end for like 500K pesos.
a lot of fun and dancing for all. Also some evenings they had a dancer stripping in the bar and going around collecting tips from the guys. I ran through $150 in 1's during the week and could have used a lot more LOL
huskerdude is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2022, 07:06 AM   #3
williemac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 93
Default lol

LOL, that ring toss musta been a blast.
Thx for all ur reviews as i'm just starting to go to Medellin more often. I usually just do the prepaids to hotel from Mileroticos.
But I'm confused as to why u don't give the names of the chicas?
As I would like to try some of the chicas u have had, but would they know who i'm talking about when i say "I want to see C or K"?
Sounds like a fun place.
williemac is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 04:44 AM   #4
midwestman91
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I'm returning for my third trip to the mansion in august. I think its the best for those who speak little to no Spanish. You can always meet guys who are experienced in different areas of Medellin and are happy to share it. I had one guy go on a casa tour downtown and it was crazy to get a girl for 10 dollars.
midwestman91 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 05:27 AM   #5
davmag87
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 36

Going for my first trip to Medellin at the end of Aug. This info is helpful.
davmag87 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 10:53 AM   #6
lighthouse
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Medellin is on my list of places to visit, for sure.
lighthouse is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women