Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2019, 04:32 PM   #16
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
what about his head? he does have one of those doesn't he??
Yes he does but it's probably cone shaped. Thus he is a "Conehead", lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 04:35 PM   #17
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

wtf Would you please stop posting gifs/pics of underage material? All b/s aside, its creepy as shit and you continue to do it!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 04:41 PM   #18
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Sometimes. His head is fair game, when he is wearing it.

Thank you from the two biggest Trolls in the Trump Army Troll. I would have Bambi at number 3, but I cant acknowledge
a man who gets pegged in the ass almost daily and does so voluntary and talks about how much he likes it

We all know that Pittsburgh cant even protect its own citizens. Why would anyone be scared of someone from Pittsburg the shithole?
West Plano? -High school football and wives who routinely fuck around on their husbands. Hope your football team is doing good Waco Kid. That other part, well you just have to deal with it
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 04:54 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

[QUOTE=winn dixie;1061800372]wtf Would you please stop posting gifs/pics of underage material? All b/s aside, its creepy as shit and

Creepy is what creepy does.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 05:35 PM   #20
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You finally agree that polls are just a snapshot in time. This poll was taken after the latest witch-hunt exploded. It’s a snapshot today. And if you believe that Biden will even win the Democratic nomination you’re delusional. Another poll, the Monmouth poll said a plurality polled believe Trumps claim that Biden is corrupt. 43% to 37%. 40% among independents.

I have consistently said polls are a single snapshot in time and should be viewed as such. Most of the other polls I cited were also taken at the same time period as The Hill poll -- Ipsos, YouGov, Morning Consult, and Quinnipiac.

What you said about the Monmouth poll is 100% correct. What you neglected to mention is that in the same poll only 40% of the respondents believe Trump should be reelected with 57% saying it is time to have someone new in the White House.

“Trump’s base is sticking with him, but these results suggest that the president remains particularly weak among voting blocs that were crucial to putting him over the top in 2016,” Murray said.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 06:22 PM   #21
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

So on that poll that 57% saying it is time to have someone new in the office - did they give them a choice? Like Warren,Biden,ect. Or did they just leave it open ended by saying "someone new."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I have consistently said polls are a single snapshot in time and should be viewed as such. Most of the other polls I cited were also taken at the same time period as The Hill poll -- Ipsos, YouGov, Morning Consult, and Quinnipiac.

What you said about the Monmouth poll is 100% correct. What you neglected to mention is that in the same poll only 40% of the respondents believe Trump should be reelected with 57% saying it is time to have someone new in the White House.

“Trump’s base is sticking with him, but these results suggest that the president remains particularly weak among voting blocs that were crucial to putting him over the top in 2016,” Murray said.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 06:25 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
So on that poll that 57% saying it is time to have someone new in the office - did they give them a choice? Like Warren,Biden,ect. Or did they just leave it open ended by saying "someone new."
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 06:26 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
wtf Would you please stop posting gifs/pics of underage material? All b/s aside, its creepy as shit and you continue to do it!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 06:30 PM   #24
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

The part the polls didn't pick up was Putin swung Michigan. Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Trump is an illegitimate president.

Hillary beat Trump by over 3 million votes

Obamas inauguration crowd was over double the size of Trumps

Michelle Obamas book Becoming sold more copies in one week than Donald's Art of the Deal did in 32 years

Obama won a Nobel Prize

Obama was never impeached

Obama saved the USA from total economic collapse and then rebuilt it

Oh my, I could go on and on but I know this is painful for many of you so I will stop. I know that Trumps (lack of style) style is that when a man is down to keep kicking him. Let me help you up brother, You aint heavy, your my Brother
Old 10-03-2019, 06:45 PM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
No. Speedy only dismisses polls that he doesn’t agree with. He dismisses fund raising which is real. I don’t need polls to see what’s going on. They’ve obviously have been wrong. And when it comes to Trump, they get it wrong. When they prove that they do, I’ll admit it. But if you compare Trumps approval rating to Obama’s in the same time of their administrations, they are the same. Hence impeachment is a pipe-dream. That’s why I posted the poll.. .
Old 10-03-2019, 06:50 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No. Speedy only dismisses polls that he doesn’t agree with. He dismisses fund raising which is real. I don’t need polls to see what’s going on. They’ve obviously have been wrong. And when it comes to Trump, they get it wrong. When they prove that they do, I’ll admit it.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 06:55 PM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It was in English. Something you obviously don’t understand. That’s on you. You shouldn’t have come back after your last banning. Your Schlick has run it’s course. Feel free to post an idiotic GIF. It’s YOUR thing.
Old 10-03-2019, 06:56 PM   #28
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe you should run Moscow Ellen. You would probably get 5 votes from this site alone. And with your kind and loving personality you could possibly get a few more. Let Vladimir know early. Good luck Sweetheart
Old 10-03-2019, 06:58 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Maybe you should run Moscow Ellen. You would probably get 5 votes from this site alone. And with your kind and loving personality you could possibly get a few more. Let Vladimir know early. Good luck Sweetheart
Still trying to pick on women. What a punk you are.
Old 10-03-2019, 07:05 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It was in English. Something you obviously don’t understand. That’s on you. You shouldn’t have come back after your last banning. Your Schlick has run it’s course. Feel free to post an idiotic GIF. It’s YOUR thing.
You post poll results and yet you do not believe in polls?

Make up your fucking mind.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women