Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2015, 06:18 PM   #16
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default There are a lot of fish in the sea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Kelli View Post
Infuriating!!
Too bad. But if we just wanted a warm pussey, there a lot of women who still walk the streets, and the prices are a whole lot less than on ECCIE, and I mean a whole lot less. Pussey can be had for as little as $10 (OK guys, that was years ago, so maybe $25 today. I even remember a joke from the early 50's about a 50 cent piece, but I can't tell the whole joke today); so why do we pay more?

Good grief girl One of the old time saying: "Never buy a pig in a poke”; a poke was a sack that a farmer put a pig in and wouldn't allow inspection before purchase. Or in the language of today: don’t buy or accept something without first checking or assessing it.

In other words from a provider today: Come see me big boy, but you won't let you know what you look like. I must have inspected your site a dozen times, but no pictures. No matter how many references you have: no picture means no purchase.

It's called marketing. OK, we know that many of the pictures are touched up to look the best, but it is an effort for a lady to present herself in the best way. Are you tiny, big, tall, blond, red head, totally ugly, totally beautiful, bad breath, smoker. white, black, indian or whatever else? Are you going to rob us? We have nothing to go on. Not worth the risk sweetheart.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:18 PM   #17
johnsontedt84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

BCPL is on a roll tonight, the man does not give enough fucks to read on. I laughed really hard at that line.

Kelii I guess you got a full range of answers to you question. I hope we were able to give you good perspective from our end. All ends based on the responses LOL.
johnsontedt84 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:36 PM   #18
KC_Kelli
Account Disabled

User ID: 189502
My ECCIE Reviews

Stupid same line I have been hearing and should have expected more of the same. Your carefully worded replies were not news
KC_Kelli is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:48 PM   #19
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

lol, wonder where she falls on the hot/crazy matrix...
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:07 PM   #20
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
lol, wonder where she falls on the hot/crazy matrix...
not well/below the line

but she can fix it with a boob job

The diagonal line is known as the Vicky Mendoza Diagonal by Barney, after a girl he dated who jumped back and forth across the line by shaving her head, then losing ten pounds, then stabbing Barney with a fork and finally getting a boob job.
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:22 PM   #21
Cleo
Just a guy

Encounters: 29

Now that's funny.
Cleo is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:42 PM   #22
KC_Kelli
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

One picture for now.
Crazy vs Hot... I'm always hot but my craziness increases in relation to your stupidity
Old 03-29-2015, 08:47 PM   #23
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Its already been answered... we men are visual creatures.

BTW... very nice legs... I keep trying to grab the edge of the picture to expand it downwards more.

Quote:
One picture for now.
Crazy vs Hot... I'm always hot but my craziness increases in relation to your stupidity
In that case you and BCPL had best not ever meet...
I don't think the space time continuum could handle that much crazy and stupidity in one location.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:55 PM   #24
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
One picture for now.
Nice Legs!!!
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 09:12 PM   #25
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Stupid same line I have been hearing and should have expected more of the same. Your carefully worded replies were not news
So why did you start this thread in the first place then? Other than a few, you got some respectful answers. The problem I see here is not with us guys, it's you not understanding basic human nature and what makes men tick. Again, we are visual creatures in a lustful hobby, you expect us to pay, we expect to see what we are paying for.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 09:20 PM   #26
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Kelli you do what you feel comfortable with. Some of the guys have a point about men...its natural, but in the end it is your business model...don't feel pressured to change.
What I would do is do your homework on the guys that reach out to you before you see them....Im sure in the powder room you can find some comfort in who to see and not.
If your ok making a little less and keeping anonymity then do it.
The word will spread like a wildfire if you are one to be seen (BCD) after a few kind hobbyist see and review you!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 10:07 PM   #27
Guest123017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

It's already been said but i'll say it again to reinforce:
I too only will see providers who pique my interest with visuals - hopefully relatively recent pictures! Nice legs by the way! Should your comfort level allow more of you shown in your showcase, I look forward to seeing it Nothing is more frustrating than setting up a private meeting with a courtesan to walk in and wish like hell she were your type.
But I also agree that safety is paramount in this hobby and you should stay within your comfort boundaries there too.
It's a balance for sure.
Guest123017 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 10:23 PM   #28
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
In other words from a provider today: Come see me big boy, but you won't let you know what you look like. I must have inspected your site a dozen times, but no pictures. No matter how many references you have: no picture means no purchase.
I Are you going to rob us? We have nothing to go on. Not worth the risk sweetheart.
JR
Why you gotta be so cruel? You accuse others of phantom attacks and then like clockwork you pounce on someone who you perceive to be weak or naive. Open your eyes man.. First of all, Kelli has glowing reviews..even one from your good buddy copter and we all know he is not generous with his yes recommendations. There is no indication that she is "going to rob" you. My guess is she left on her own terms and is returning the same way. Her reputation speaks for itself and no, I have not met her...not that it wouldn't be a good idea IMO. Lay off JR...try to be nice for a change.

Oh and FYI...there is one post in this thread that is a ringing endorsement by someone who is known to be a trustworthy gentleman. Do a little research JR...you'd be surprised what you might learn
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 10:28 PM   #29
KC_Kelli
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Coincidentally there was just mention of legs set up THE picture, in other words there may be more to follow
Old 03-30-2015, 08:20 AM   #30
kc810m
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
My type is American beauty like most of our KC crew. There's not much between us but hair color and height
HUH??
kc810m is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women