Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2019, 03:03 PM   #76
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
That nosy neighbor has to be feeling like complete shit right about now. But not for his phone call for being a nosy fucker, none of this shit would have ever happened. That idiot cop would have fucked up eventually though because idiot inept trigger happy cops are who they are.

well sir i think i'm gonna agree to agree and agree to disagree.

i agree the neighbor should have minded his own fucking business. back in a different time our parents were smart enough not to stick their noses into other peoples lives. a simpler time. people today think it's their business to stick their noses in other people's business. well i think mr. neighbor unless he sees someone's house on fire or thugs running out the door carrying a TV might think twice now about it. too bad it cost that lady her life for him to learn that..

i'll disagree that the cop would have eventually fucked up. there's no way to know that for certain. everyone is rookie at some point. that cop got put in a bad situation and it appears there was a royal screw-up in communication. there should be records to show where that went south. your comment shows prejudice and makes a blanket statement about "trigger happy" cops that i don't think can be proven by facts.

remember the movie "Platoon"? excellent and very realistic movie. when they went out on patrol early in the film, Barnes made the rookies go out too. they got attacked. what did Elias say to Barnes? something to the effect of .. "if you'd let them learn something first they might still be alive".

there is no way to claim with certainty that with more experience that cop would have overreacted in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
whatever bearing that has on right wing shitheadery, I dont understand.

well when you wade into making political statements like this .. what kind of reply do you expect you'll get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
right wing shitheads are gonna continue being shitheads...they dont know any better. only hope is they die off soon.

thank you valued poster!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 04:01 PM   #77
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i agree the neighbor should have minded his own fucking business. back in a different time our parents were smart enough not to stick their noses into other peoples lives. a simpler time. people today think it's their business to stick their noses in other people's business.
I disagree again. in earlier times people knew their neighbors, and upon seeing such a situation, would have been MORE LIKELY to be concerned, and call the cops. today we don't know who they are, don't care much, and we would not get involved.. too much risk to stick our necks out. an average neighbor would have been oblivious, if someone had been shot and killed next door.

by the way, the front door was wide open because.. the air was COOL that night, for the first time in months.. economically-challenged communities have always let outside air cool their homes, when possible. that should have been in the forefront of the Cops' thinking when they approached, instead it was one more culturally unaware moment for them to capture with bullets, instead of reason.

7 fatal shootings in 6 fucking months, in Fort Worth? no wonder the Federal Government is requested to step in and make changes.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 06:06 PM   #78
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I disagree again. in earlier times people knew their neighbors, and upon seeing such a situation, would have been MORE LIKELY to be concerned, and call the cops. today we don't know who they are, don't care much, and we would not get involved.. too much risk to stick our necks out. an average neighbor would have been oblivious, if someone had been shot and killed next door.

by the way, the front door was wide open because.. the air was COOL that night, for the first time in months.. economically-challenged communities have always let outside air cool their homes, when possible. that should have been in the forefront of the Cops' thinking when they approached, instead it was one more culturally unaware moment for them to capture with bullets, instead of reason.

7 fatal shootings in 6 fucking months, in Fort Worth? no wonder the Federal Government is requested to step in and make changes.

i was going to mention people knew their neighbors better back in the day in my post but i figured it was obvious. they knew their neighbors well enough to not stick the noses in other's business.

i will agree the guy that called in didn't appear to know that lady personally just by observation. what did that guy do all day and night? spy on the neighborhood? appears so. why didn't he do what my parents would have done .. walk over and knock on the door?

i don't care what kind of neighborhood that is, was there a gang war in progress at the time? there was no reason for that guy to fear his safety to walk over and knock.

the door was open because it was cool? maybe mr nosy neighbor should have figured that out too, ya think? and not called over nothing.

you didn't read the post i made about the new details that the officers were told it was not a wellness check, that it was a suspicious situation. understand now why they didn't go to the front door?

7 people shot in 6 months? oh my! you'd think Forth Worth was Chicago ...

October To Date
Shot & Killed: 21
Shot & Wounded: 99
Total Shot: 120
Total Homicides: 23

Old 10-19-2019, 08:21 PM   #79
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
why didn't he do what my parents would have done .. walk over and knock on the door?

i don't care what kind of neighborhood that is, was there a gang war in progress at the time? there was no reason for that guy to fear his safety to walk over and knock.

the door was open because it was cool? maybe mr nosy neighbor should have figured that out too, ya think? and not called over nothing.

you didn't read the post i made about the new details that the officers were told it was not a wellness check, that it was a suspicious situation. understand now why they didn't go to the front door?
he might should have gone himself.. however, the Neighbor should have been able to rely on the Cops to do their job correctly. why do you say "called over nothing"? nobody knew for sure it was nothing.. a simple wellness check would be easy to do for any other Police Department. and by the way, I'm not buying the "mix up", that it was NOT a wellness check.. it's too convenient to pin the blame on the Neighbor, and absolve the Police Department. they shoot and kill people, and plant guns on the deceased all the time. stop cars, and plant dope in the vehicle. why wouldn't they make up a phony reason to prowl the back yard?

the funeral got fucked today.

ttps://www.cnn.com/2019/10/19/us/atatiana-jefferson-funeral-temporary-delayed/index.html

seems that Dad had the money for a burial, and was not "consulted" on funeral arrangements. those basketball players who said they would pay, likely will keep their money.. the go fund me page, that reportedly hit $200,000 will dissolve?

I'm sure you are heartbroken, Waco.. I know you have a particular fondness for Al Sharpton, who was supposed to speak at the funeral today.. the one that was postponed, and probably will not be at the Potter's House. I wonder if Al was already on the plane to Dallas? I bet hundreds of people showed for the funeral, not knowing it had been killed.
Old 10-19-2019, 08:44 PM   #80
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not buying the "mix up", that it was NOT a wellness check.. it's too convenient to pin the blame on the Neighbor, and absolve the Police Department. they shoot and kill people, and plant guns on the deceased all the time. stop cars, and plant dope in the vehicle. why wouldn't they make up a phony reason to prowl the back yard?
I agree, Chung. It doesn't pass the "smell test" to me either. FWPD has been in CYA mode ever since this unfortunate event occurred. They have fucked up from the beginning when they released the edited video and have been going down hill since so it is hard to believe their questionable attempt at complete transparency.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 11:34 AM   #81
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Goddamn, I was out of town for a week and completely off the grid and I come back to this. Front page article in the Sunday Dallas Morning News - "Prosecuting Police Who Kill."
Apparently, the academy or these cops all jack each other up with the double-tap center mass mentality and we get this shit over and over. Okay Police- just keep that target on your back.
In the article, they recap several stories, all recent and left one out that happened years ago.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wi...209275771.html

Happened in 2013 to a 72 year old man named Jerry Waller. In this incident, the officer fired six rounds into the homeowner who was standing in his garage. @ officers were investigating a burglar alarm. Anybody ever hear what the final outcome was to this story?
Shit, I'm scared to call the police to my house. My chances of being shot are as good as any intruder. I guess you better have your goddamn hands up.

Jeez, the Arlington police have not even released the name of the officer who shot the homeless woman during a "health-check."
It seems these stories just fade away over time and I don't think that happens all on its own.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 08:20 PM   #82
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
he might should have gone himself.. however, the Neighbor should have been able to rely on the Cops to do their job correctly. why do you say "called over nothing"? nobody knew for sure it was nothing.. a simple wellness check would be easy to do for any other Police Department. and by the way, I'm not buying the "mix up", that it was NOT a wellness check.. it's too convenient to pin the blame on the Neighbor, and absolve the Police Department. they shoot and kill people, and plant guns on the deceased all the time. stop cars, and plant dope in the vehicle. why wouldn't they make up a phony reason to prowl the back yard?

the funeral got fucked today.

ttps://www.cnn.com/2019/10/19/us/atatiana-jefferson-funeral-temporary-delayed/index.html

seems that Dad had the money for a burial, and was not "consulted" on funeral arrangements. those basketball players who said they would pay, likely will keep their money.. the go fund me page, that reportedly hit $200,000 will dissolve?

I'm sure you are heartbroken, Waco.. I know you have a particular fondness for Al Sharpton, who was supposed to speak at the funeral today.. the one that was postponed, and probably will not be at the Potter's House. I wonder if Al was already on the plane to Dallas? I bet hundreds of people showed for the funeral, not knowing it had been killed.

heartbroken? not exactly the way i'd put it. Al "Asshole" Shparpton is a racist tax dodger. he and his buddy the Rev. Jesse "Jackass" Jackson are always seeing race crimes in their fucking sleep. they do more to damage race relations than anything people claim about Trump, who hasn't done one damn thing that's racist. you do know that Jesse and Al know Trump going way back from New York City yeah? yet neither will come out and directly call Trump a racist. maybe that's because they know Trump isn't a racist. Remember what Jesse said about Jews? called them "Hymies" which to a jew is like calling a black the N word.

despite what the article states, this funeral issue just seems like ex-wife/ex-husband bullshit.

Quote:
I agree, Chung. It doesn't pass the "smell test" to me either. FWPD has been in CYA mode ever since this unfortunate event occurred. They have fucked up from the beginning when they released the edited video and have been going down hill since so it is hard to believe their questionable attempt at complete transparency.

if they hadn't released any video what would have been the reaction? as bad as the reaction has been, it would have been even worse without the video. why would the FWPD lie about the miscommunication? what do they gain by that? why make them look even worse to cover for the cop? they were going to fire him anyway before he resigned. so throw him under the bus, but why bring into question your call center without cause? they have all that recorded. certainly they have reviewed it, if there was no miscommunication why say there was? just let the cop take the fall and he is. whoever he retains as a lawyer now has a reason to get the record of the call as it's a clear mitigating circumstance to what happened. that cat can't be put back in the bag now that the FWPD has made the statement.
Old 10-20-2019, 09:59 PM   #83
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

TWK, time will tell after the trial. Until this goes to trial, the facts will not fully be transparent to the public. I don't believe in conjecture. I won't waste my time arguing with you about what will happen to that dipshit ex cop or the FWPD. He'll get what he gets and FWPD will get what they get. Again, time will tell after the trial.

On a lighter note, nice win by the Cowboys tonight. Didn't see that coming
Old 10-21-2019, 07:49 AM   #84
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post

Jeez, the Arlington police have not even released the name of the officer who shot the homeless woman during a "health-check."
I don't understand how they get away with that.. I get that a homeless woman doesn't have a natural constituency of defenders, that would demand release of the Officer's name, but somebody should do something.. her Father is a Fire Captain, one would think he would have enough pull to squeak the wheels of justice.. unfortunately it doesn't appear he cared about her while she was alive

Quote:
if they hadn't released any video what would have been the reaction? as bad as the reaction has been, it would have been even worse without the video. why would the FWPD lie about the miscommunication? what do they gain by that?
you ask the most odd questions, like you want to stir the pot, for argument's sake. I'll respond with a simple question back to you.. what would a kid stand to gain, if he stole money from his parents, and blamed it on his little brother?
Old 10-21-2019, 08:23 AM   #85
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I think it all circles back to Lack of Common Sense from the police ( if they had checked the door and knocked we wouldn't be here now )
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 10:04 AM   #86
jd75019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

It's unfortunate that we live in a time where it is acceptable to practice recreational outrage and where special interest groups are allowed to pray on victims of horrific errors in judgement to advance their agendas.

To a degree affirmative action hiring practices and subpar training may have contributed to inexcusable errors in judgement that we have seen in the case as well as the Guyger case. We are in a period of where we need to examine our training and hiring practices. My belief is that anyone that has job where they are empowered to use lethal force should be held to a higher standard than what we are seeing. People will always make mistakes as we are all imperfect, but we can't have the type of egregious errors in judgement we have seen recently when deadly force is part of the equation. We don't allow people to become Navy Seals, Air force pilots or carrier captains because they are male, female or of a certain race. We place the most qualified candidates in these positions. We should have a similar standard for police because they are empowered to use deadly force when necessary. I could care less if a cop is male, female or a particular race as long as they are well qualified to perform their role.

Some special interest groups will try and make this about race when it's really about under qualified people making horrific mistakes in judgement about when to use deadly force. The fact these groups can profit from, or become empowered, by spreading hate and fanning the flames of racism is discouraging to say the least. To me the small percentage of people that fall into this group are equally as deplorable as the small group of people they target.

All in all, I believe police do a great job and have one of the hardest jobs today. One minute you have an idiot you pulled over for speeding streaming you live to their social media account then you are off to deal with drunks, domestic violence, drug dealers, etc. Police are task with dealing with idiots and criminals all day long and most of the time they do a great job. When fatal errors in judgement are made that cause injury or death to an innocent person they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The job is hard, but it's not one you are forced to take.

This is just my onion. Like assholes we all have them.
jd75019 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 10:14 AM   #87
Jumpingjack99
BANNED

Encounters: 8

I think field officers should do desk duty every 2 weeks.. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, too keep them from becoming jaded, seeing everyone as a potential criminal. When you deal with misfits 24-7, you are going to get negative outcomes on innocent people
Jumpingjack99 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 12:09 PM   #88
Ralph Fults
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
Goddamn, I was out of town for a week and completely off the grid and I come back to this. Front page article in the Sunday Dallas Morning News - "Prosecuting Police Who Kill."
Apparently, the academy or these cops all jack each other up with the double-tap center mass mentality and we get this shit over and over. Okay Police- just keep that target on your back.
In the article, they recap several stories, all recent and left one out that happened years ago.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wi...209275771.html

Happened in 2013 to a 72 year old man named Jerry Waller. In this incident, the officer fired six rounds into the homeowner who was standing in his garage. @ officers were investigating a burglar alarm. Anybody ever hear what the final outcome was to this story?
Shit, I'm scared to call the police to my house. My chances of being shot are as good as any intruder. I guess you better have your goddamn hands up.

It seems these stories just fade away over time and I don't think that happens all on its own.
The outcome was Jerry dead, cop still working.
Ralph Fults is online now   Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 10:57 PM   #89
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
TWK, time will tell after the trial. Until this goes to trial, the facts will not fully be transparent to the public. I don't believe in conjecture. I won't waste my time arguing with you about what will happen to that dipshit ex cop or the FWPD. He'll get what he gets and FWPD will get what they get. Again, time will tell after the trial.

On a lighter note, nice win by the Cowboys tonight. Didn't see that coming

dipshit ex-cop. you show clear bias. you would be an automatic strike from from the jury pool. arguing? if you say so.

Quote:
I don't understand how they get away with that.. I get that a homeless woman doesn't have a natural constituency of defenders, that would demand release of the Officer's name, but somebody should do something.. her Father is a Fire Captain, one would think he would have enough pull to squeak the wheels of justice.. unfortunately it doesn't appear he cared about her while she was alive

you ask the most odd questions, like you want to stir the pot, for argument's sake. I'll respond with a simple question back to you.. what would a kid stand to gain, if he stole money from his parents, and blamed it on his little brother?

you should change your handle to superman the way you deflect bullets .. er questions.
you realize that deflecting a question with a question means you can't answer the question, right?

tough questions are your kryptonite
Old 10-21-2019, 11:22 PM   #90
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

TWK, I don't play the stupid fucking games that you guys get off arguing about all day in the political forum. I realize that you guys find it to be entertaining for whatever reason, but I do not. I am not wasting my time with that childish shit and I am not going to play those silly games in this forum about this topic.

If you don't realize a cop is a dipshit because he is too fucking stupid to knock on the front door, that's called a "you problem" and I don't know what to tell you if you are unable to comprehend that simple fact.

Am I against cops? Nope. Am I against the use of deadly force when necessary? Nope. I'm against deadly force by any dipshit when that deadly force could have been very easily avoided. Micah taught me that. LOL

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women