Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2010, 06:25 PM   #16
AvaAstor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5048
My ECCIE Reviews

I will say that I agree with most of the comments.... I find the thought of it erotic, I am aware of how dangerous it can be, I would never do it in a P4P situation, and if one is going to do it they should only be doing it with someone they know and trust.
AvaAstor is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:47 PM   #17
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
So beautifully put. You really are an eloquent writer, Olivia!......
Well thank you Elisabeth.

As for danger, technique and letting……trust me, I don’t let my lover do anything. He does it. I love it. And that’s that. I suppose there is a real danger, but precious little pressure is necessary to produce the desired effect. Just a little pressure at the base of my throat and a whisper asking if it’s hot for me! And Wow!
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:21 PM   #18
Guest081910-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Default Beware

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=U TF-8&rlz=1T4ADBF_enUS301US306&q=a uto+erotic+asphyxiation"]auto erotic asphyxiation - Google Search[/ame]

Falls under the line:

Felt so good I thought I was going to die,,,, thought being the key word
Guest081910-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:51 PM   #19
amazingasia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 207
My ECCIE Reviews

Though I agree with many of those that have replied thus far… I must admit, though extreme cautions must be taken & an immense amount of trust must be had between partners, sensual asphyxiation is one of the most arousing things I have ever experienced. Its strange to think my love for sensual asphyxiation came from a *somewhat* traumatic event… Now however the thought of a man *or woman* choking me while I’m caught in the throws of passion just sets me on fire. I honestly couldn’t tell you if it’s the thought of submitting so totally to another human being (as I am dominant in all aspects of what I do; submitting to someone else, for me, is an immensely pleasurable - yet frightening experience) or the loss of oxygen to my brain, or whatever it is that amps up my adrenaline… but I can tell you this much, being choked isn’t for the faint of heart. The human psyche is a very fragile thing & as many have said before there’s never any telling what will bring forth a suppressed memory.

That being said… I believe that everyone should submit to their submissive & fetish desires at least once in their lives. Don’t let the fear of losing your breath for a few seconds scare you off from something so utterly enjoyable.
Unlike many, I have enjoyed sensual asphyxiation with quite a few suitors outside of the RW/RL (real world/real life) lovers scenario. If the trust is there & the excitement & intensity is there… I say go for it! For me being choked is incredibly erotic… I must admit I’ve gotten so caught up in a session (the guy was very “gifted”) that I begged him to choke me… Grabbed his hands and put them around my neck and all…Lol… Kinda freaked him out, but wow was that an amazing “O”… Then again I’ve actually scared a client by requesting this from him… So to each his own I suppose.

+1 +1 +1
EW beautiful thread!
amazingasia is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:59 AM   #20
Guest052014
Account Disabled

User ID: 8177
My ECCIE Reviews

You said it Asia...
I, too have been caught in the heat of the moment and grabbed a guys hand and placed it around my neck...
It honestly gives me a sexual RUSH...Its one of those "you know its wrong but It feels so right" type of things.

I wouldn't mind it from a trusted client...and I'd ABS0LUTELY love it if ASiA was the one doing the choking...
(I've fantasized about her a couple of times)

It would be like....
Okay, off topic...
But, yes...I'm with it
Guest052014 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:07 AM   #21
amazingasia
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaFoxx View Post
You said it Asia...

I, too have been caught in the heat of the moment and grabbed a guys hand and placed it around my neck...
It honestly gives me a sexual RUSH...Its one of those "you know its wrong but It feels so right" type of things.

I wouldn't mind it from a trusted client...and I'd ABS0LUTELY love it if ASiA was the one doing the choking...
(I've fantasized about her a couple of times)

It would be like....
Okay, off topic...

But, yes...I'm with it
Lol... Sexy Sexy Sasha Foxx... you made me laugh with dueling smilies... Cute. lol. I have had the pleasure of choking a beautiful lady before... I promise I wont be too rough... lol.
**We should go out for a drink sometime** Mmmhmmm
Old 03-11-2010, 01:08 AM   #22
amazingasia
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Now we know that many of the ladies have gotten the urge to have a mans hand tightening around her neck......Fellas, have you ever had the urge to choke your lover?
Old 03-11-2010, 01:12 AM   #23
Guest052014
Account Disabled

User ID: 8177
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's do it...

With both of us always traveling, we'll have to make time for one another...
But, please believe Im game...

It's what comes after the drinks that I anticipate...
Ahem...

Looking foward to rolling around in the sheets with you..
I mean, throwing back some drinks with you...

Guest052014 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:17 AM   #24
amazingasia
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Mmmm Miss Foxx, youre such a tease!
Cant wait to eat you... I mean meet you. lol

{Check your PMs}
Asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaFoxx View Post

Let's do it...

With both of us always traveling, we'll have to make time for one another...
But, please believe Im game...

It's what comes after the drinks that I anticipate...
Ahem...

Looking foward to rolling around in the sheets with you..
I mean, throwing back some drinks with you...
[[Ooops sorry EW... didnt mean to hijack. **Back on track people** ]]
Old 03-11-2010, 10:57 AM   #25
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Asia,

Ahem... Need I bring up the "Limo Incident"? Still waiting... and I am still +2 on you...

And yes, I can remember many is the times my hands have strayed to an exposed throat while in primal embrace. Especially in Doggie, with her leaning into me and her head thrown back, a mirror to watch her as she peaks...

It is primeval, guttural and the show of ultimate possession. I control the very air you breathe. And something to be extremely careful with. As I do not have an RL plaything, P4P is the only place where I can experience this. And only as I have built an enormous amount of trust.

Find someone, build the trust and explore.

Side note - Oh, oh, oh, Olivia....

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:45 AM   #26
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater View Post
Asia,

Ahem... Need I bring up the "Limo Incident"? Still waiting... and I am still +2 on you...

And yes, I can remember many is the times my hands have strayed to an exposed throat while in primal embrace. Especially in Doggie, with her leaning into me and her head thrown back, a mirror to watch her as she peaks...

It is primeval, guttural and the show of ultimate possession. I control the very air you breathe. And something to be extremely careful with. As I do not have an RL plaything, P4P is the only place where I can experience this. And only as I have built an enormous amount of trust.

Find someone, build the trust and explore.

Side note - Oh, oh, oh, Olivia....

PPE
To hear my lover's sex drowned voice whisper in my ear while he's chocking me, "Does that make you hot." Just s.e.n.d.s me over the edge!
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:02 PM   #27
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Silent Orgasm

This being my first post in this realm and being an infant (of sorts) to this realm and its activities I shall tread lightly...

My experience with sensual asphyxiation has been completely and totally stimulating for me. It was almost as if my entire body was having a silent orgasm, but as PPE has mentioned in the past, it was my brain that was stimulated first. The pressure on a very erogenous part of my neck created such a mental orgasm that even I am at a loss for words.

Maybe it has to do with complete submission, maybe not...

Maybe it's a Romeo and Juliet sort of infatuation... the thought of two star crossed lovers meeting their end together... maybe not...

I would like to investigate why it is so erogenous though.
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:27 PM   #28
MLisa
Account Disabled

User ID: 7057
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Just for my 2cents worth ;)

It is something that I prefer to keep in my r/w relations when I decide to indulge in it ... but let me tell you a story...
it was a long long time ago in a place not far from here.
There was this woman who was exploring her sexual needs/desires/appetites fresh from too many years being "good and monogamous".
She'd met a man via common "friends", they'd spent a long time conversing about their various desires, experiences and frustrations.
This led to them seeing more of each other and eventually going to a local bdsm event. She had a wonderful time, experienced things she'd not even known possible.
The evening found her soaking in a tub of warm water, her new lover came to help bath her, running his hands over her warm wet skin he let his fingers linger over her throat but then went on to other areas. But as she slid herself down under the water he once again allowed his hand to roam to her throat. His grip was strong but not overpowering, he'd remembered her particular interest in a story that involved breath play and also how wet she'd gotten earlier when watching a couple do a small demonstration of erotic breath play.
At first fear and panic flitted thru her mind as she realized he was not going to let her up ... just yet. But she also trusted this person immensely he had already taken her body and mind places she'd barely even allowed herself to imagine (and there were others who knew where she was and that she was with him )
He held her there under the water, watching her face, her eyes as they began to open wide, was it fear or was it the most amazing moment of trust? For her it was both, for him it was the greatest "Gift" anyone had ever given him. This one brief moment led to other deeper conversations and further strengthened the foundation of their relationship.

BUT:
Trust is not only a gift, it is a treasure and can be, unfortunately broken, sometimes to never be forged whole again other times creating a newer and stronger bond.

So erotic asphyxiation has its time, place and proper preparation but then most things that we find titillating and deeply stimulating all have those aspects as well.
MLisa is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:21 PM   #29
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingasia View Post
Now we know that many of the ladies have gotten the urge to have a mans hand tightening around her neck......Fellas, have you ever had the urge to choke your lover?
No...the opposite.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #30
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

self-edit
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote