Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2021, 05:01 PM   #61
syntropy72
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
A wet pussy spread wide is different then a large erect cock. Most guys probably would not go down on the women with her pussy spread wide while they would blow a large erect cock.

You're delusional, or trolling.
syntropy72 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 09:47 PM   #62
Hairytwatlover
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntropy72 View Post
You're delusional, or trolling.
Agreed. Now its getting silly. Like Ripmany silly.
Hairytwatlover is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 09:37 PM   #63
sinbadd
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Methinks WhiteChocolate is trolling (and quite successfully)
sinbadd is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 11:37 PM   #64
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

A crossdress and a trans person the same thing one is just higher resolution.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 10:09 AM   #65
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

A CD is a male playing female and a trans female is a true female who has a cock instead of a pussy.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 12:41 AM   #66
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Quote:
A wet pussy spread wide is different then a large erect cock. Most guys probably would not go down on the women with her pussy spread wide while they would blow a large erect cock.
Now I don't know about this! I would go down on any woman with her pussy spread open!
Rooter is online now   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 08:35 AM   #67
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

A lot depends on the woman. I agree that most guys would go down on any hot woman but also go down on any large erect cock.
Old 07-10-2021, 11:57 AM   #68
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

There is a primal desire in all men and women regardless of sexual orientation to suck cock and swallow cum. Men who say it is gay are just resisting that basic desire. The trend today is that straight men are giving into that basic instinct. More and more men are seeking out the services of shemales for that purpose.
Old 07-30-2021, 06:01 AM   #69
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

When I was in college (a long time ago now) I earned a Bachelor's degree in biology. Not that that is such a big deal, but that is part of my formal education. Part of that curriculum involved studies in genetics and embryology. The basics of these subjects have not changed over the last 50 years, just the details have been filled in.

In those studies I learned that with regard to humans there are 23 pairs of chromosomes, or 46 in all, in the nucleus of every cell except the sperm and egg cells. These cells have only 23 un-paired chromosomes in the nucleus. The egg cells have only one X-Chromosome among the 23. The sperm cells may have either one X-Chromosome or one Y-Chromosome, but not both, in its allotment of 23.

When an egg cell is fertilized by a sperm cell, the 23 chromosomes in each combine and pair up to make the 23 pairs totaling 46 chromosomes again and begin a new life.

If that new life has two X-Chromosomes it is a female. If that life has one X-Chromosome and one Y-Chromosome it is a male. This is true fro each cell in the body of a human. No amount of hormonal manipulation or surgical modification can change a person's genetic make-up.

As the Scotish poet Robert Burns once wrote, "A man is a man for all that!"
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 09:25 AM   #70
Typo
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is a primal desire in all men and women regardless of sexual orientation to suck cock and swallow cum. Men who say it is gay are just resisting that basic desire. The trend today is that straight men are giving into that basic instinct. More and more men are seeking out the services of shemales for that purpose.
I agree with the others who say you're delusional or just trolling. There's no primal desire for most guys to suck cock. I have never had any desire to do such a thing, even though I've been in lenty of situations where it likely could have happened easily.

That doesn't make me or anybody else homophobic. It just doesn't do anything for me nor is it something I wish to even explore. If that's somebody else's thing, I have no problem with it. It just isn't for me.

Just because you have such proclivities, doesn't mean they can be projected onto the rest of us. I'm not sure how you could possibly believe such generalizations.
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 01:59 PM   #71
waterman1952
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I was with a true trangender a couple weeks ago was one of the best experiences I have had
waterman1952 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 02:32 PM   #72
Hairytwatlover
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typo View Post
I agree with the others who say you're delusional or just trolling. There's no primal desire for most guys to suck cock. I have never had any desire to do such a thing, even though I've been in lenty of situations where it likely could have happened easily.

That doesn't make me or anybody else homophobic. It just doesn't do anything for me nor is it something I wish to even explore. If that's somebody else's thing, I have no problem with it. It just isn't for me.

Just because you have such proclivities, doesn't mean they can be projected onto the rest of us. I'm not sure how you could possibly believe such generalizations.
Thats why I put that dumbass on ignore list.
Hairytwatlover is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 09:19 AM   #73
mikehammer002001
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterman1952 View Post
I was with a true trangender a couple weeks ago was one of the best experiences I have had
Did you do a review?
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 10:34 PM   #74
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Quote:
Most super straight guys when alone in a room with a naked man with a large full erection who asks you to blow him would definitely blow him. Why not? Why would you refuse? The fantasy of all men are to blow well endowed men if you can keep it secret.
No, straight men would not blow him. Because they are straight and repulsed by same sex interaction.

You, on the other hand, are as queer as a three dollar bill, but like to pretend to be "a straight who likes gay sex" - whatever the fuck that is.

You turn every thread in this forum into another gay fantasy of yours. Every. Single. Thread.

You are one tiresome gay.
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 10:36 PM   #75
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Quote:
A lot depends on the woman. I agree that most guys would go down on any hot woman but also go down on any large erect cock.
No most guys wouldn't. Just you, closet queen.
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women