Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2021, 11:49 AM   #46
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

There are many more TS females who are lesbians such as myself but love sucking cock and getting fucked and many straight men who aren’t turned on by men but also love sucking cocks and getting fucked. To me it is normal to want to suck another guys cock and swallowing his cum. I would guess that most men given the chance will suck another guys cock but afraid to do it for fear it will label them gay(meaning turned on by men in a romantic sense). Romancing another man versus just wanting to blow the guy are two distinct states. If you saw a guy with a full erection, who wouldn’t want to suck it, give the other guy pleasure and swallow his cum
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 02:47 PM   #47
Typo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
There are many more TS females who are lesbians such as myself but love sucking cock and getting fucked and many straight men who aren’t turned on by men but also love sucking cocks and getting fucked. To me it is normal to want to suck another guys cock and swallowing his cum. I would guess that most men given the chance will suck another guys cock but afraid to do it for fear it will label them gay(meaning turned on by men in a romantic sense). Romancing another man versus just wanting to blow the guy are two distinct states. If you saw a guy with a full erection, who wouldn’t want to suck it, give the other guy pleasure and swallow his cum
This is thoroughly confusing. How can you be a lesbian that loves sucking cock and getting fucked by a man? Isn't that bisexual? How can you be a straight man who isn't turned on by men if you love sucking cock and getting fucked by a man? Doesn't the fact that you love to suck cock and get fucked by another man mean you are, at least, bisexual?
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 03:22 PM   #48
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

No! Men don’t turn me on. A bisexual is truly turned on by both sexes. I find virile men erotic but I am not attracted to them.Men never ever got me hard. Lots of heterosexual men and lesbian women enjoy the erotic aspects of making men hard and making them cum. You need to think outside the box to understand.
Old 04-26-2021, 08:00 AM   #49
Mike_Rach
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Aware of some differences, but don't care. Why should straight "lol cis" dudes care?

As long as they keep to themselves, then great, do your own thing.

The only thing I do care about is the militant push of "acceptance" that goes way beyond acceptance - trying to force it upon us. It's often going way beyond appropriate like parading around in assless chaps in public in front of children. Shit was never acceptable with straight folk, I have no fucking idea why "alternative lifestyle" folk would think otherwise.
Mike_Rach is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 07:43 PM   #50
LuukasOlsen69
Registered Member

Yeahh. I agree with @Gotyour6. I think men don’t really care in differentiating actual women to transwomen. The bottom line here is that attraction plays a pivotal role to them. What only bothers me is the fact that they go nuts when they realise that they are attracted to the latter group.
LuukasOlsen69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 10:53 AM   #51
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Men are finding that transfemales are in reality women like any other woman but give them the option of sucking a cock and getting fucked in the ass which is very addicting to many men now
Old 06-17-2021, 02:45 PM   #52
ZoeyBelle
Your Kinky Girlfriend

User ID: 234824
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
come on, remember, when you point your finger at someone, there are four more pointing back at you...

slightly modified:
"... With all of the beautiful men in the world, why the hell would a woman be interested in the weird nonsense. ..."

"... With all of the beautiful transmen in the world, why the hell would a cis woman be interested in the weird nonsense. ..."

"... With all of the beautiful transwomen in the world, why the hell would a cis man be interested in the weird nonsense. ..."

"... With all of the beautiful PEOPLE in the world, why the hell would a person be interested in the weird nonsense. ..."

it may not make sense to you or may not be for you or your liking/desires/wants (which is fine), but it's NOT nonsense (*).
walk in their world for a while and understand what it's like before commenting on it.

(* language, conduct, or an idea that is absurd or contrary to good sense. an instance of absurd action. one person's "good sense" or "absurd action" is another person's "wrong sense" or "reasonable action")

Agreed. There are so many things they could spend their time talking about yet choose to obsess about what's between someones legs... sounds like they doth protest too much methinks.
ZoeyBelle is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 04:06 PM   #53
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Most people have this figured out for themselves. Goodby, don't call.

The stupid weird people just want to attract attention.
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
come on, remember, when you point your finger at someone, there are four more pointing back at you...
Someone missed the point. No one is pointing a finger at the strange people that want to attract attention: but the are polite when they just ignore you.

There is no law that says we have to associate with the strange people that show up: however, we have no obligation to invite them home for dinner or become a friend. Instead they are just ignored. The only choice is to find friends with others of their type.

Hasn't anyone else noted that friends tend to associate with others like themselves. To be plain about this, weird people can only find friends who are also weird. You can change what you are, or stop crying about not having any friends.

JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 07:35 PM   #54
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 48

My thoughts are this: I have no idea what the difference is when looking at one. I have no idea what a CD is. I really think it is sad that some people can't accept what God gave them or use the resources to cope with what God gave them. However, as I age I have learned that some women just don't know how to mother. As a result and largely because of their over controlling possessive egos over that child, the child is practically forced to the opposite sex or is confused about how to relate to the other sex. In extreme cases I feel sorry for them and see the need for rehabilitation. That also being said, I knew a transgender who had a dick but was extremely attractive and I enjoyed being in his/her/it company. To me she was a she. A bit eager to fuck me which never happened but I respected and liked her.
Those are my thoughts.
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 09:42 AM   #55
tskimberlyb
Caramel Tatted Transwoman

User ID: 176192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This became a shitshow
Glad to log in and see that Eccie..is still Eccie...

No most cis men dont know the difference, some do, some lump all of us in the same category....I try to educate when the opportunity arises, and after explaining, it makes sense to them. Real men don't care but can understand even if it isnt their cup of tea, bitchmade men still consider us men. ....
tskimberlyb is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 10:48 AM   #56
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Interesting conversation. The bottom like is... everyone is different and alike in some ways. I dont even think to categorize myself. Am only attracted to women and fine nothing about the male body attractive. But I dont think different about people that do. I would literally fuck any woman that was disease free.my experiences with TS girls were all good. While I wasn't turned on or wanted them to fuck me or suck them they were super fun to talk to and enjoy then sucking me. The main reason is the ones I met were kinky and slutty. Ugh, that's the kind of girls I like! I know not all are like this so I'm not categorizing them all that way but I'm just saying they were actually cool girls that were fun to know! I don't feel like anyone is shoving their beliefs down my throat. And I can be friends with anyone regardless of their gender or beliefs. I'm friends with other men and want nothing from them right?
I think whitechocolate is a hoot and would totally hang out with her!
Rooter is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 01:53 PM   #57
Jdoe921
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
You do you, Whitechocolate - but don’t get confused and think that the vast majority of us superstraight gentlemen want to suck dicks. That’s just not our thing. We also take offense when others push their beliefs on us.

I’m happy to give pleasure to most friendly, clean, smiling women between the age of consent and pre-geriatric. I don’t care to get surprised though.

I will posit this. Most superstraight men and some lesbian women won’t care if they find out later that they were with a post-op…but they had better be convincing.
Jdoe921 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 11:18 AM   #58
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Most super straight guys when alone in a room with a naked man with a large full erection who asks you to blow him would definitely blow him. Why not? Why would you refuse? The fantasy of all men are to blow well endowed men if you can keep it secret.
Old 07-04-2021, 12:10 PM   #59
Hairytwatlover
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Most super straight guys when alone in a room with a naked man with a large full erection who asks you to blow him would definitely blow him. Why not? Why would you refuse? The fantasy of all men are to blow well endowed men if you can keep it secret.

Most super straight guys? Most?

How about a very small percentage?

Would most straight women in a room full of wet pussies spread wide open dive right in?

I think nahhh....
Hairytwatlover is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 04:08 PM   #60
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

A wet pussy spread wide is different then a large erect cock. Most guys probably would not go down on the women with her pussy spread wide while they would blow a large erect cock.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women