Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2020, 10:15 AM   #46
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Missing ordinate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
the populace gravitate to the point where the abscissa goes to squat on the diagram. The part you like.
Abscissa of what ordinate, in a map of what???
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 10:32 AM   #47
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Seeds for evah!! Unless they germinate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
These government contribution are seed money for the network to raise more money from sponsors and individual contributors..

Well... technically - they "were" seed money, during a time of limited mass communication vehicles, which had high $$ barriers to entry - and they were successful in their mission. So we completely agree!! Amen, Hallelujah, pass the copy-pasta...

Apologies for my fuzzy memory in older age; but isn't the biological life cycle something along the lines of: plant seed, germinate, flourish, mature, bear seed producing fruit, die?

In essence, once a seed germinates, it is A) no longed needed and B) causes the planting to be successful for generations to come with out further intervention?!?

Did I miss an ice age? Are limited mass communication vehicles and high $$ barriers to entry still a thing?? Sounds olde fashion-ish to me...
Old 01-30-2020, 10:40 AM   #48
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldn't count NJ in the lost column just yet. Something is happening up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Will Trump win NJ in 2020?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 01:58 PM   #49
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I wouldn't count NJ in the lost column just yet. Something is happening up there.
Hillary won NJ by 14% in 2016. The margin may be less in 2020 but won't be close. Since Trump took office his approval rating in NJ has dropped 17 points and is now -14.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 03:57 PM   #50
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Me wondereth...

Quote:
Hillary won NJ by 14% in 2016.
Me wondereth if you talk to very many peoples in NJ? Especially since the most recent Governor was spawned upon them? Or if you talk to veterans in NJ or gun owners or people in South Jersey. I do and Hitlery ain't popular. The crowd size of GEPOTUS rally in a town that has 5,000-6,000 people kinda also tells me what NJ thinks.
Old 01-30-2020, 06:41 PM   #51
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Abscissa of what ordinate, in a map of what???
The only cartesian plane referenced by you I addressed with my post.
Get your head out of the dictionary.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 06:38 AM   #52
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Me wondereth if you talk to very many peoples in NJ? Especially since the most recent Governor was spawned upon them? Or if you talk to veterans in NJ or gun owners or people in South Jersey. I do and Hitlery ain't popular. The crowd size of GEPOTUS rally in a town that has 5,000-6,000 people kinda also tells me what NJ thinks.
That's akin to taking a single poll which favors one's POV and saying "SEE!". when all other polls point in the other direction.

A single rally means nothing. I challenge you to point to anything REAL which would point to a Trump victory in NJ in 2020.

2 Democratic Senators
10 Democratic House members, 2 Republican House members
Democratic Governor

If you or anyone else wants to argue that states like Minnesota or NH might turn red in 2020 you might have a case. Not likely but possible. NJ? No way.
Old 01-31-2020, 11:42 AM   #53
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

A question. I wonder where in the history of New Jersey that another event had 75,000 tickets requested and only 7,000 folks got in. Anybody?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 01:49 PM   #54
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
A question. I wonder where in the history of New Jersey that another event had 75,000 tickets requested and only 7,000 folks got in. Anybody?
You might have asked the same question for the history of the U.S. because no one knows the answer.

Can you imagine if The Boss, or any other famous rock group, held a FREE concert in a venue seating 7,000 how many tickets would be requested?

I would guess in the millions.

Case in point. Austin City Limits has free tickets to their TV tapings. The Moody Theater seats 2,750 people and my understanding is that the number of people requesting tickets is in the 6 figures. I have enter several times and won once -- Billie Eilish.
Old 01-31-2020, 06:20 PM   #55
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I must have missed it. Could you supply the specific link that satisfies the narrow parameters of the answer, please?
When are you answering my question, ellen?
You know, when is Mexico paying for the Wall?
You are in a rarefied circle because from the link I supplied, no one in Congress is privy to the answer and trump has hidden it from vetted media.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 02:19 PM   #56
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
You might have asked the same question for the history of the U.S. because no one knows the answer.

Can you imagine if The Boss, or any other famous rock group, held a FREE concert in a venue seating 7,000 how many tickets would be requested?

Case in point. Austin City Limits has free tickets to their TV tapings. The Moody Theater seats 2,750 people and my understanding is that the number of people requesting tickets is in the 6 figures. I have enter several times and won once -- Billie Eilish.
Trump calls him "little Bruce Springsteen". His biggest concert was for a crowd of 160,000. His tickets go for $75 to $850 depending on the seats, and they have been scalped as high as $10,000, so he's had to take unusual measures to weed out the scalpers and keep his tickets priced below market so that his true fans can attend.

Little Donald Trump only wishes he could bring in that kind of crowd.

The Boss is only worth about half a billion dollars, compared to Trump's three billion.

But Bruce Springsteen doesn't have a history of discriminating against tenants, stiffing his contractors, defrauding customers i.e. Trump University, holding deep-seated grudges against his competition, kneecapping them, and spreading blatant lies to sabotage their careers.

There is a reason they call Bruce Springsteen "The Boss". He has earned people's respect.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 05:57 AM   #57
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Contemplate reality instead of guessing about it...

Quote:
...Can you imagine if The Boss, or any other famous rock group, held a FREE concert in a venue seating 7,000 how many tickets would be requested?

Why imagine or guess? The Demonicrats have held numerous rallies featuring the likes of The Boss and multiple other celebrities as performers in the past couple Presidential election cycles. What you might ponder is - What would have been the turnout to those rallies had they not had the free entertainers....
Old 02-05-2020, 06:02 AM   #58
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why imagine or guess? The Demonicrats have held numerous rallies featuring the likes of The Boss and multiple other celebrities as performers in the past couple Presidential election cycles. What you might ponder is - What would have been the turnout to those rallies had they not had the free entertainers....
Obama won in 2008 and 2012. Trump in 2016. I have no idea what their rallies were like attendance-wise, Republicans vs. Democrats.

Do you really think that the people who attend Trump rallies are not Trump supporters? Rally size is irrelevant. No one's minds are changed. They are there to see a circus led by the biggest clown the office of POTUS has ever seen.
Old 02-05-2020, 09:38 AM   #59
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

And I hear on the alt radical news that everyone that attends is given a free Bible!
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 07:57 PM   #60
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default If you thought you thought

Quote:
Do you really think that the people who attend Trump rallies are not Trump supporters?
Do you really think that the people who attend Trump rallies are:
  • All Republican
  • Dirty smelly Walmart shoppers
  • Voters in the previous election
  • Bible thumpers
  • Old white people
  • Non Union
I sure hope you do. It will make the crushing of your soul a gorillion times more enjoyable than the last two days.

Though the last two days have been good times. Huh?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women