Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2017, 11:44 AM   #811
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, I'm trying to think positive! Ok climate change. There are millions of Americans who are up in their eyeballs in debt,that can't afford lunches for their kids,can't afford college for their kids,vets that are still waiting for health care,ect. Climate change (which is happening) is just not a priority for us. And Trump recognizes this. It's hard to get into climate change when people are having hardships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Yeah and I'm sure there was a bleeding star along with smoke and salt when he was born if you ask his supporters. I think you're joking but it's a bad joke when you consider that he doesn't believe in climate change. Hard for a person to look at the Sun and the Moon; then try to deny the effects of the Sun on our planet. I guess going with your joke, Trump will be in office still in 2024 since we will get a solar eclipse again in 2024.

Also did y'all see the picture of that guy looking directly at the Sun without glasses? I'm sure he heard not to do it on CNN and called it fake news.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 12:10 PM   #812
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Very well written post.
NOT.

Some comments on gerrymandering: 1) Millsy makes it sound like it only benefits Republicans. That's untrue. It makes Democratic seats "safer" too. 2) District lines are not drawn with race or ethnic considerations in mind; they are drawn purely based on voter registration patterns. As long as African Americans are predominantly Dems, they will wind up being clustered in the safely gerrymandered Democratic seats. 3) Gerrymandering has no effect on Presidential races, since electoral votes are determined by the winner of a state's popular vote. All states except Maine and Nebraska are winner-take-all.

It would change a lot of dynamics for the better if more blacks voted Republican. Their votes would not be taken for granted or written off by either party.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 12:25 PM   #813
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Yes, I'm trying to think positive! Ok climate change. There are millions of Americans who are up in their eyeballs in debt,that can't afford lunches for their kids,can't afford college for their kids,vets that are still waiting for health care,ect. Climate change (which is happening) is just not a priority for us. And Trump recognizes this. It's hard to get into climate change when people are having hardships.

So many things to unpack there. I see you didn't mention the growing displays of hate. I would love to see Trump do something there. Or get out of wars like he said he would.

As for debt and kids going to school, maybe look at the budget Trump proposed. It wasn't friendly to that. In fact it would have killed a debt forgiveness program. With healthcare, the public wants something that Trump and the Republicans can't give so we will be eating awhile for that.

Trump doesn't recognize climate change at all. He pulled out of a self regulating deal. That would have been easy to just stay in and help combat it. And to say well I care about children and the economy. We had plenty of jobs in alternative energy that we are going to lose. And what do you tell your children when they can't enjoy the planet during their adulthood because we've let it get out of hand? Well it wasn't a priority. There is no one priority. Everything should matter. Just because one person isn't worried about money, doesn't mean their worrying about climate shouldn't matter. All issues should matter if he's truly the president for this entire country.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 12:30 PM   #814
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Very well written post.
Thanks, I forgot to sure some proof and sources:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timei.../%3fsource=dam

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timei.../%3fsource=dam

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bus...mocrats-2017-6
Old 08-22-2017, 12:36 PM   #815
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116
Talking lustyturd yet again shows what an idiot he is. When it comes to ignorance and stupidity, he never disappoints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

NOT.

Some comments on gerrymandering: 1) Millsy makes it sound like it only benefits Republicans. That's untrue. It makes Democratic seats "safer" too. 2) District lines are not drawn with race or ethnic considerations in mind; they are drawn based on voter registration patterns. Because African Americans are predominantly Dems, they wind up being clustered in the safely gerrymandered Democratic seats.

In turn, you are intimating that gerrymandering benefits both parties equally.

Ignorant pigeon shit.

So come on lustyturd, show me research that shows that gerrymandering benefits Republicans and Democrats equally. Surely you can come up with some fringe website to back you up!

I can show some research from The Princeton Election Consortium that continues to prove you are nothing but a misinformed laughingstock.

Princeton Election Consortium
Gerrymanders, Part 1: Busting the both-sides-do-it myth:

"Although both sides are potentially motivated, only one side has taken redistricting to extremes." (Republicans)

http://election.princeton.edu/2012/1...es-do-it-myth/

I've got more examples too, if your ass is not too sore yet
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 02:25 PM   #816
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
I see you didn't mention the growing displays of hate.
You could always start by working on your own.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 02:31 PM   #817
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
You could always start by working on your own.
Thing is I don't hate anyone. And I don't think any race, religion or person is less than another. Can you say the same?
Old 08-22-2017, 03:39 PM   #818
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Thing is I don't hate anyone...
LOL!

Your hypocrisy astounds me... did you really write that with a straight face? You have dozens of posts in this thread alone trashing Austin Ellen that are dripping in hate. Don't make me reproduce them. They are incredibly hateful. You ooze hate against Trump and all Republicans. And you obviously hate me, too - otherwise, you wouldn't have me on ignore!

Haters gonna hate! It's consuming you, millsy!
Old 08-22-2017, 03:58 PM   #819
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
In turn, you are intimating that gerrymandering benefits both parties equally.
Nope, I never said that, crunchyass. Straw man. But it's fun to watch you get all worked up over something I didn't say. Does your face turn red and does spittle burst out all over it when you try to respond to me?

I can tell you're not very good at numbers or logic. Based on the census, each district has to have the same number of people in it. If you try to stuff a lot of Republicans into some districts, you inevitably push more Dems and independents into others. And vice versa. So it's kinda like squeezing a balloon, get it? You can't make your own party's seats safer without making some of the other party's seats safer too. Having said that, of course the party that controls the state legislature will try to reap the most net benefits from any redistricting. I never said it was equal.

Personally, if it was up to me, I would rather see all seats in the US House of Representatives made MORE competitive rather than less. That way our politics would be less polarized, and there wouldn't be as many angry, ignorant assholes like you and millsy running around poisoning every discussion.

Now why don't you run along and find yourself another argument I didn't make to fume and fulminate about?
Old 08-22-2017, 04:24 PM   #820
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Default lustyturd shoots straight at his pigeon toe/ does not understand gerrymandering

Quote:

Nope, never said that...

Based on the census, each district has to have the same number of people in it. If you try to stuff a lot of Republicans into some districts, you inevitably push more Dems and independents into others. And vice versa. So it's like squeezing a balloon...
"like squeezing a balloon" yeah, just like that! omg, what an idiot you are.

lustyturd doesn't even understand what gerrymandering is!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, dipshit, since your post proves you don't understand: They carve districts so that they put most of the other party in very few districts. In practice to becomes quite easy for 40% of the people to have 60% of the power. Austin has little Democratic representation, even though it overwhelmingly Democratic. Does that help your feeble brain understand?

Everything Austin Dude wrote about gerrymandering is true.
Everything I wrote about gerrymandering is true.

And lustyturd, you are a fucking dolt!
Old 08-22-2017, 05:28 PM   #821
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
It (gerrymandering) makes Democratic seats "safer" too.
Quote:
They carve districts so that they put most of the other party in very few districts.
Slow down, moron, and wipe the spittle off your nose. You just made my point and don't even know it. Districts that are overwhelmingly Democratic are, by definition, safe seats for Democrats.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:35 PM   #822
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:

As long as African Americans are predominantly Dems, they will wind up being clustered in the safely gerrymandered Democratic seats.
Oh yes, clustered in the "safely" gerrymandered Democratic seats. So that Democrats get one seat that is "safe" at the expense of having representation in all the other cities. You are not intelligent enough to understand; we know this. That's why your ass is handed to you every time.

You flutter in, flapping your bird wings and talk cluelessly about gerrymandering. Yes, in Austin, where we know plenty about gerrymandering.

"Parts of five congressional districts are located in Travis County – yet not one of those districts is "anchored" (i.e., has a majority of its residents or voters) in Travis. Austin, the 11th largest U.S. city, is also the largest without an anchoring district or a congressman whose primary responsibility is representing the city."

So Austin Democrats, who represent the overwhelming majority, get only 20% of the representation.

Yeah, "just like squeezing a balloon",

ignorant fucktard loser

l u s t y t u r d
Old 08-22-2017, 05:55 PM   #823
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh yes, clustered in the "safely" gerrymandered Democratic seats. So that Democrats get one seat that is "safe" at the expense of having representation in all the other cities. You are not intelligent enough to understand; we know this. That's why your ass is handed to you every time.

You flutter in, flapping your bird wings and talk cluelessly about gerrymandering. Yes, in Austin, where we know plenty about gerrymandering.

"Parts of five congressional districts are located in Travis County – yet not one of those districts is "anchored" (i.e., has a majority of its residents or voters) in Travis. Austin, the 11th largest U.S. city, is also the largest without an anchoring district or a congressman whose primary responsibility is representing the city."

So Austin Democrats, who represent the overwhelming majority, get only 20% of the representation.

Yeah, "just like squeezing a balloon",

ignorant fucktard loser

l u s t y t u r d
"ignorant fucktard loser"
Just like this willfully ignorant fella...
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:04 PM   #824
Observing
Valued Poster

"Trump is weak and sniveling, undermines himself almost daily by ignoring traditional norms of American masculinity. Not as strong as his wife. He's whiny, weepy, and self-pitying. He throws himself, sobbing on the body politic. He's a drama queen. Half Trump's tweets show utter weakness."
- Peggy Noonan, Conservative, One of Reagan's best speech writers.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:12 PM   #825
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Y'all still arguing about the Hot Cheeto shart in David Duke's BVD's???

I'm calling for a duel at 20 paces if all you got the gunts.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women