Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35178
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2019, 10:18 AM   #1
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65
Default Blowjob techniques

I'll admit to, for most of my life, merely having someone perform fellatio on me was more than enough to make me happy. "There's no such thing as a bad blowjob," hasn't always true, but in general, it's been accurate.

I think it's also true that most women view fellatio as either a quick way to make sure you're ready for the main course, or as a quick way to get up up, get you off, and get you out -- there's no sense of pacing, and they tend to go after it like a Venezuelan goes after the family pet these days, a technique that for me actually extends the session and makes it harder for her to achieve her goal.

A few practitioners stand out. One was a visitor to Dallas from Pensacola or Oklahoma or both (I forgot the story) probably 15 or so years ago. She did this thing where her tongue traced a path along one side, while a wet finger mirrored it on the other side. That felt really, really good, and is probably as close as I'll ever get to a two-tongue sensation.

Another was an ATF from three or four years ago whose technique I can only describe as exquisite, with a mouth that felt like velvet. I never knew what she was doing, because she had my eyes rolled so far back in my head I was looking at the table. And the previous ATF, from about 15 years before that, did something similar one time that had me reaching for a pillow to muffle myself.

Just about everyone else has been a solid "meets expectations."

All this comes to mind because I was watching Ashley Fires in a "Mommy Blows Best" scene this morning. She did few things that looked liked they might be really, really, really enjoyable, notably with her tongue, sometimes using it n concert with her hands or mouth, sometimes by itself. She is quite the talented fellatrix.

So I thought I'd post the question here: Guys, are there some techniques that for you get those eyes rolling toward the cranium? Women, if you really enjoy what you do and don't mind sharing any "trade secrets," are there anythings that you do that guys compliment you on, or that keep them, er, coming back for more?
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 10:28 AM   #2
ScrewedUp29
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

The two hand twist while sucking and the tickling of the balls while sucking gets me everytime. Also the visual of opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out while slapping my dick on it... Gets me every single time

Not a fan of the fast and furious jackhammer blowjob tho. Those actually hurt me
ScrewedUp29 is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 11:01 AM   #3
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

for me, slow and steady wins the race... LOL
cage196 is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 11:16 AM   #4
ScrewedUp29
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
for me, slow and steady wins the race... LOL
Yep slow, wet, steady, moaning, eye contact
ScrewedUp29 is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 12:21 PM   #5
Guest072219
Account Disabled

User ID: 273052
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe that a good blowjob, comes from someone who truly loves to give them.
Spit! Don’t be afraid to get dirty. A towel nearby is a must for me.
I love making eye contact! I think this is important.
Also, dirty talk. There’s nothing wrong with using your hand and looking at someone and saying what’s on your mind. Letting the guy know how much you’re into, is a must.
I use my throat, not just my tongue. And like to dt and wiggle my tongue back and forth
Hands come in handy(pun intended) I like to tease a cock with both my hands and my mouth.
Kisses and flicks and licking all over while I have the balls in my hand, and usually my mouth follows down there too!
Swirling my tongue on the tip!!
I don’t like rushing a blowjob, I like to take my time. I want to edge someone close and then tease and then let loose when we are both ready for the reward.
And never ever stop when the man cums. Keep going until he pushes your head off
Guest072219 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 11:45 AM   #6
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueeyedginger View Post
I believe that a good blowjob, comes from someone who truly loves to give them.
Spit! Don’t be afraid to get dirty. A towel nearby is a must for me.
I love making eye contact! I think this is important.
Also, dirty talk. There’s nothing wrong with using your hand and looking at someone and saying what’s on your mind. Letting the guy know how much you’re into, is a must.
I use my throat, not just my tongue. And like to dt and wiggle my tongue back and forth
Hands come in handy(pun intended) I like to tease a cock with both my hands and my mouth.
Kisses and flicks and licking all over while I have the balls in my hand, and usually my mouth follows down there too!
Swirling my tongue on the tip!!
I don’t like rushing a blowjob, I like to take my time. I want to edge someone close and then tease and then let loose when we are both ready for the reward.
And never ever stop when the man cums. Keep going until he pushes your head off
That's a lot of action for one bj
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 11:53 AM   #7
Guest072219
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

There’s a time and place for a nice, longer blowjob, and times when all that isn’t necessary. It just depends on what you’re looking for. Those are things, that make a blowjob good. Doesn’t mean that those things are all done at once.
Old 06-24-2019, 12:08 PM   #8
dfw_noob
Registered Member

Encounters: 16

Just popped in here to say blueeyedginger knows what she’s talking about when it comes to bbbj. She’s something else; whether I only have 5-10 minutes available or I want her to worship it for 15+ minutes, she knows what to do!
dfw_noob is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 12:18 PM   #9
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Per my opinion, I have had very few providers who were very good at the BBBJ. Most of the time, the BBBJ portion of the time seemed like it was a check mark in the list of activities, meaning that it was pretty much a go through the motions activity.

It may be called IOP but you will honestly know if a lady enjoys giving a BBBJ, there is no faking that. I have always said that I do not want a provider who just likes to suck dick, I want one who like to suck MY dick! So, never go by what a provider says in her ads or replies to posts, the best opinion is yours, not hers.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 01:47 PM   #10
Guest072219
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Aww thanks for the compliment!
Old 06-24-2019, 04:45 PM   #11
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Damn I miss Caitie Mae. Undoubtedly the 5 star of all time.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:17 PM   #12
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

A good start to a good bj is when all of my cock gets worked on, I can't stand the half or just the head getting sucked on, I also don't like any hand stroking. Everyone is different
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 04:18 PM   #13
birdiemaker59
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

what happened to Caitie Mae? anybody know?
birdiemaker59 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 05:37 PM   #14
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I don't like ladies who use more hands than mouth and the ladies who only spend a couple of minutes on a blow job and want to rush you into the next step.
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 11:48 AM   #15
jamieDallas
Account Disabled

User ID: 353592
My ECCIE Reviews

To Not Gag!! Breath slow threw ur nose . Thank me later ladies . !!
jamieDallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women