Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > Southern CA - Los Angeles > Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles
Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160573
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47550
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2013, 04:46 PM   #1
currymasalanyc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default monicadaze1 a humaniplex

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/monicadaze1
So she is a come say hi ie vegas crew girl but the feedback on her is a lot better than the other vegas girls so she might be worth seeing.
My message to the guys in her network:
Can you tell me about her? Like pictures? Good deep french kissing(dfk)? Good BBJ? Good Daty?(tasty, fresh, good hygiene, responsive and wet) Good passion and into it or dead fish? Good at missionary, cowgirl doggie? FIV or FOV or FIA? Dato? anything else?
#1 - All of the above. Fiv or fov? didnt try. Her body looks like pic. Face clean cute. Daty ok. Good bbbj and cfs. She gets into it. Enjoyable! Will repeat.
#2 - Monica is exactly like her pics. One of the better bodies around and has a cute face. A clean freak too. Agressive bbbj and dfk when initiated. All positions were good. Daty was clean, but she seemed to prefer a vibrator with fiv. Came a couple of times. Only reservation, she cancelled once and no showed on the second time. Third time, she was 20 min late. Good experience, but low on reliability
(Me: What do you mean by clean freak? DFK with tongue and lip biting? Deepthroat bbj and no hands?)
Its been a while but I remember showering before I drove over. She asked me to shower when I got there. After the first pop, she asked me to shower again. She cleaned up too. Don't remember exact details on dfk and bbbj. I would remember if it was really bad or really exceptional though.
(Me: Shower between pops? Way too much!)
Its double edged. I'm kind of glad she takes cleanliness serious. If you study her network, she can see 5+ guys a day. Very popular.
(Me: Gross. I prefer the Sydney Claudels)
#3 - she is totally hot, one of the sexiest i've seen. pictures are great but real life is even better, her skills are masterful and she was fresh and clean when i got there. passion is at a high level . would definitely recommend, have fun
#4 - She was phenomenal. True pics pretty face. Great skills gfe. Bit pricey it well with it. Have seen her x3
#5 – Monica is one of the most passionate HX girls I've been with by far. Of course every encounter is YMMV but with her DFK was incredible, great BBBJ and DATY was awesome. She was very responsive and very engaged. We had a great connection through the whole session and lots of eye contact in every position.
Her body was nice and toned, hygiene was impeccable, with a pretty face. Probably an 8 in the looks department, maybe even better is she was done up for a photoshoot. Her personally was very friendly and down to earth. She's a white/latina mix and she has a great singing voice. I saw her last August, so its been a while, but if she is still in shape and of the right frame of mind - I would not hesitate to see her again. She's a bit on the pricey side at $350/hr but worth it. Damn, after writing this I kinda want to see her again. Good Luck!
#6 - First of all great girl and looks way better in person. i have seen her about 3 times and planing on seen her went i can afford it. She is a true GFE for 250 HHR, menu is the following; DFK(passionate),DATY(good hygiene/wet too), BBBJ (all ways great/eye contact) and CFS(great on all positions you request). she is passionate with all her services even takes out a vibrator to play with her self while FIV. the only thing is that the first time i tried to see her she didn't respond when i was at incall but 1hr later after i left she texted me and apologized. We reschedule for 2hr later and from there i have seen her 2 other times. i plan to see her every time i can. let me know if you need more info.
#7 - She was very very gfe. I seriously enjoyed my time with her. I'm about 5'8" and she was the perfect height for me. A mix Hispanic girl that I thoroughly enjoyed daty and fiv her. Like I said, heavy gfe.
#8 - Monica is definitely a sweet gal and is great fun , both intellectually and physically. She dances and is in great shape. She is enthusiastic and responsive. Didn't pursue DFK, but LFK was available. She seemed to thoroughly enjoy DATY and was exceptionally clean and tasty. She returned the favor with skillful BBJ to warm things up. Enjoyed some 69 with limited FOV. Don't think FIV or FIA were on menu, but YMMV. We had a rousing round of multiple positions (Mish, CG, RCG, and Doggie) and she was actively responsive to all. I would certainly repeat.
#9 - She's my ATF , best at all of the above except anal
#10 - To me, and all our tastes are different, she is the hottest chick combining face, body, legs, ass, skin tone I have been with. I had her come to my place for an outcall. I requested she dress in high heels wearing only the tiniest, most revealing g-string she had. Also asked her to be made up like she was going out to a hot club to pick up a guy for the night. Long story short - she is very down to earth, passionate, intimate and their to pleasure and please you. She dressed and looked the way I asked her and seeing her in the outfit was as good as it gets. She is a very good DFK, great BBBj with ball play. Loves to have her pussy licked and it as sweet smelling and moist and tasty as any I ever had - this lady has great legs and a awesome ass - I DATO and DATY forever. Fucks good in all positions - CG was my favorite that night because I could not get enough of just looking at her - great boobies. She does not do greek and I do not think she allows FIA. - BBBJ w/cim is offered, FIA. I can't remember if she rimmed me. She is expensive - $350 for 1HR incall. $400 for outcall.
Overall: Seems to have a lot of good reviews but seems to have several reports of flaking on appointments and not responding till way later. It seems like she or probably her booker overbooks appointments and then readjusts. If she were independent, I would see her but given this flaky and obvious booker-based overbooking behavior I will pass.

From Monica:
I'm in Costa Mesa babe!!

Incall
250 Hh
350 h
640 2hrs
1400 overnight

cfs
bbbj
cot
cof-extra
daty
cim-extra
fiv
msog
fbsm
dfk
lfk
GFE
pse
rimming (on me)
fia

if there's anything else that you enjoy that i've missed let me know...i aim to please!!!
currymasalanyc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women