Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2020, 08:53 AM   #16
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Yeah, it is all anecdotal at this point this early.

But as a Trump supporter, I'm still seeing enough of a decreased support of Trump and enough of his recent less than stellar statements and actions to put off some voters.

He needs a strong 4 months with absolute support to get to a win. We need to energize the vote.
I am rather disappointed in Trump too, but that hardly means I would vote for Biden. Biden is the lowest form of politician alive today.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 12:40 PM   #17
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Yeah, it is all anecdotal at this point this early.

But as a Trump supporter, I'm still seeing enough of a decreased support of Trump and enough of his recent less than stellar statements and actions to put off some voters.

He needs a strong 4 months with absolute support to get to a win. We need to energize the vote.

I'm seeing the same thing. Some people see Trump's "never backing down ever" as a positive trait but knowing when to give a little, is politics 101 especially when it is clear you have lost the majority of voters on any single issue and I think Trump for example taking this stand on not renaming bases and saying he will veto the entire defense bill if that is included, is not a smart political move and completely un-necessary. His re-election is simply to important not to act smart so close to an election.

It now looks like Trump will not have the economy to run on. I don't believe that is his fault but if it is bad come Nov. and it looks like it will be, he loses that issue. That leaves him with immigration and law and order. If the crime rate keeps going up in places like New York and Democrats are to afraid to call out BLM, Antifa, the anarchists, it might translate to votes for Trump but right now Trump is not winning. That could change but I'm not optimistic considering some of the things Trump is saying that are obviously causing a riff in the Republican party. When the leader of the Senate is seen on TV saying Trump "shouldn't do this or that", that ain't good.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 12:46 PM   #18
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
amen. a biden victory means the end to representative democracy in America.

DPST's will never again permit fre elections once they gain power.

1984 is coming!

I agree and I have no doubt the Democrats, if they win the Senate and the Presidency ( have to consider the Presidential veto in this ) one of the first things they will do is change the rules to say that legislation will only require a simple majority and they can pass any bill they want, any time they want. Without a filibuster rule, Democrats will pass any bill they want and they will.
Old 07-02-2020, 12:46 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I'm seeing the same thing. Some people see Trump's "never backing down ever" as a positive trait but knowing when to give a little, is politics 101 especially when it is clear you have lost the majority of voters on any single issue and I think Trump for example taking this stand on not renaming bases and saying he will veto the entire defense bill if that is included, is not a smart political move and completely un-necessary. His re-election is simply to important not to act smart so close to an election.

It now looks like Trump will not have the economy to run on. I don't believe that is his fault but if it is bad come Nov. and it looks like it will be, he loses that issue. That leaves him with immigration and law and order. If the crime rate keeps going up in places like New York and Democrats are to afraid to call out BLM, Antifa, the anarchists, it might translate to votes for Trump but right now Trump is not winning. That could change but I'm not optimistic considering some of the things Trump is saying that are obviously causing a riff in the Republican party. When the leader of the Senate is seen on TV saying Trump "shouldn't do this or that", that ain't good.
The “”bill” contains far more things than just renaming some bases. It appears the economy is bouncing back. Biden’s economic plan would destroy any momentum the recovery is gaining. I think Trump can run on the economic recovery as long as it keeps going.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 12:50 PM   #20
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I am rather disappointed in Trump too, but that hardly means I would vote for Biden. Biden is the lowest form of politician alive today.

I am too but no Conservative can vote for Biden no matter how disappointed they are in Trump. That is just suicide and Republicans can pack their bags and go home because the party is over if Biden wins and Democrats take back the Senate. Four years of that and there won't be a country left to save.

Democrats pass a bill giving 20 million illegals the right to vote and we'll never see another Republican elected UNLESS things get so bad and Democrats don't have the will to change it, Republicans could make a comeback in 4 years but to what?
Old 07-02-2020, 12:56 PM   #21
oeb11
Valued Poster

HF - i agree - I take issue with some of Trump's behavior - and the "tin ear" for the "white power" tweets ( no matter that "black power" is just fine and not racist). Still - the alternative is the destruction of a representative democracy in America - the DemLibs are committed to absolute power - Notw - AOC and Bernie and their soylent green New Suicide Deal -for America.

Whiel they ride limousines as nomenklatura.

Demlibs will make a Venezuelan marxist terrorist state of Amerika. The poverty will be horrendous.

That is what happens when people vote for" Liberal security" over "personal freedom and self-responsibility"!

There is no alternative - Biden is the doorway to the marxist revolution in Amerika/
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 05:31 PM   #22
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am too but no Conservative can vote for Biden no matter how disappointed they are in Trump. That is just suicide and Republicans can pack their bags and go home because the party is over if Biden wins and Democrats take back the Senate. Four years of that and there won't be a country left to save.

Democrats pass a bill giving 20 million illegals the right to vote and we'll never see another Republican elected UNLESS things get so bad and Democrats don't have the will to change it, Republicans could make a comeback in 4 years but to what?
There is a plethora of scenarios that can take place.The scariest could be 2024.Trump may win in 2020 but 2024 is an open field to a sordid cast of characters on the Democrat side and maybe even on the Republican side of the aisle. Regardless of who wins in November I see some serious mayhem on the horizon. I think lots of civil unrest and even gun fire,Martial Law could be upon us and that's not good. My advice is, stay Armed and stay ready and know what's around you, shit happens in an instant.
Old 07-02-2020, 05:34 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
There is a plethora of scenarios that can take place.The scariest could be 2024.Trump may win in 2020 but 2024 is an open field to a sordid cast of characters on the Democrat side and maybe even on the Republican side of the aisle. Regardless of who wins in November I see some serious mayhem on the horizon. I think lots of civil unrest and even gun fire,Martial Law could be upon us and that's not good. My advice is, stay Armed and stay ready and know what's around you, shit happens in an instant.
Well, we can only vote this year. If the country wants to be lead by Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Sanders, Schiff and Nadler, there won’t be an election in 2024.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 06:03 PM   #24
oeb11
Valued Poster

When the DPST's call off the 2024 election for One party marxist rule - there will be civil war and blood in the streets.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 07:33 PM   #25
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

If the Democrats do lose this election because of the law and order issue, I think they would have a hard time coming back in 2024. What would they say, "sorry, we got it wrong in 2020 and Trump was right then but we are back now"?

A very interesting comparison was made on Tucker tonight in that Nixon won by the biggest landslide in American history ( it was said ) precisely because law and order had broken down and McGovern didn't know what to do about it much like Biden doesn't know now.

I still think this is the only thing that can save Trump, another Nixon moment when the country is so fucking tired of the lunatics trying to destroy America, whether they dislike Trump's demeanor or not, they will vote to save the country from a Democratic party that simply doesn't care that the country is being destroyed, they just want to win this election so bad.

Take for example this stupid Mayor in Minneapolis. She thought she was cruising along, doing the bidding of the mob. She thought she would be cute and talk about a summer of love until young Black men were shot dead. Then it wasn't so funny anymore and she had to do something. I can see the same thing possibly happening on a national level. If crime in the next 4 months spikes to levels not seen since the days of Nixon's win, the country just might think they have no choice but to elect a President who will get this under control. It is the only thing I can see that can save Trump because the country seems to be licking the boots of BLM and Antifa and meeting every demand they want which will ultimately lead to a Marxist government.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:22 PM   #26
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Well, we can only vote this year. If the country wants to be lead by Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Sanders, Schiff and Nadler, there won’t be an election in 2024.
If that happens the next thing they'll take down is the American Flag. They'll get rid of African Americans too, the Democrats won't need them anymore.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:29 PM   #27
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
When the DPST's call off the 2024 election for One party marxist rule - there will be civil war and blood in the streets.
Yeah,I see the potential for things to get really nasty. I Wasn't born in a communist country and I am not dying in one either. So the Dems and all their little schemes can kiss my ass.
Old 07-03-2020, 08:44 AM   #28
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Yesterday, Gov Abbott went "full Karen" by ordering a statewide mask order until the end of August.

Expect College football and the NFL seasons to be cancelled. MLB is lost. I'll be shocked if the NBA 2020 recovery plan actually happens.

Here in Harris county only 2-7 people a day are dying from COVID supposedly. The two "emergency hospitals" they set up had few patients. Let's devestate the economy because of this.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 10:59 AM   #29
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
If the Democrats do lose this election because of the law and order issue, I think they would have a hard time coming back in 2024. What would they say, "sorry, we got it wrong in 2020 and Trump was right then but we are back now"?

A very interesting comparison was made on Tucker tonight in that Nixon won by the biggest landslide in American history ( it was said ) precisely because law and order had broken down and McGovern didn't know what to do about it much like Biden doesn't know now.

I still think this is the only thing that can save Trump, another Nixon moment when the country is so fucking tired of the lunatics trying to destroy America, whether they dislike Trump's demeanor or not, they will vote to save the country from a Democratic party that simply doesn't care that the country is being destroyed, they just want to win this election so bad.

Take for example this stupid Mayor in Minneapolis. She thought she was cruising along, doing the bidding of the mob. She thought she would be cute and talk about a summer of love until young Black men were shot dead. Then it wasn't so funny anymore and she had to do something. I can see the same thing possibly happening on a national level. If crime in the next 4 months spikes to levels not seen since the days of Nixon's win, the country just might think they have no choice but to elect a President who will get this under control. It is the only thing I can see that can save Trump because the country seems to be licking the boots of BLM and Antifa and meeting every demand they want which will ultimately lead to a Marxist government.

HF - I believe U are referring to Mayor Jenny of Seattle , although the Minneapolis city Council as directed by their marxist handlers - has defunded the Minneapolis police dept.

although tragic for those affected -the loss of the Rule of Law inflicted by Marxist ideologues

of the DPST party and their Plantation - is a wake-up call for Middle americans - and all Americans with any sense - including in NYC and West coast.

A vote for DemLib is a vote for pandering to OBLM, racism against whites, and a breakdown into violence and marxist revolution.

which is precisely what the DemLibs are fomenting and trying to accomplish. They set the stage for violence and marxist revolution. And teh War will be damaging.

One thing they do not account for - many americans - and most in Middle america - will fight for the freedoms DemLibs wish to cast away in favor of Marxist autocracy - and have access to arms.

That access to arms, and likely the refusal of the american military to participate in a Marxist revolution against the people of America - will be their downfall.

Armed resistance is the answer to Marxist LibDems - and I , for one, will die fighting rather than submit.

and consider the end of my life in such a fashion as well spent!

and a fitting end to the Marxism of the LibDem party!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 09:03 PM   #30
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I , for one, will die fighting rather than submit
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women