Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2020, 01:24 AM   #16
UHB
BANNED

BRUCE - "BORN IN THE USA - ONE PURPOSE ROBBERY"
UHB is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 01:34 AM   #17
UHB
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
Gorge Floyd died he just pass a conerfit Twenty.
Yes Don't mess with federal reserve. Even president what has we know what happened. It like 15 months max for being Internet hooker or John, it 15 year for making or knowing passing counterfeit money.

GO RIOT CAUSE HE PEOPLE ROB MONEY THAT WAS FAKE MONEY - BLACK LIVE MATTER or I CAN'T BREATHE ON A T-SHIRT GET $ MILLION DOLLARS "WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE SCAM AT (ABC) - FOREST GUMP"
UHB is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 11:38 AM   #18
NoOneUKnow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by orallvr69 View Post
Some ATMs absolutely dispense $100 bills. The first time I noticed was in Las Vegas and I was not shocked. I have noticed a few other places dispensing $50s and at least on that dispenses $100 bills on the east coast.
I guess I can see it in Vegas but they didn't the last time I was there, over 20 years ago. I have traveled in many states and countries and never encountered an ATM that dispensed $100. I have seen a handful that distributed $10 and $20 but they were rare and haven't been seen in years.
NoOneUKnow is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 01:47 PM   #19
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Wells Fargo ATM's dispense what ever bills you want. There are none where I live, but when I worked in S. Texas, those ATM's gave you a choice.
Some banks in S. La. also give you a choice. If I want 400, I definitely don't want it in 20's. Uncomfortable in my pocket/wallet.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 11:25 PM   #20
sexykarma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I read a book by a guy that made counterfeit bills.....his main point was that people don't really look at the bill, they just run the counterfeit pen over it to see what color ends up on the bill. His determination was to fool the pen, and he did that by hanging the bills on a wire and spraying them with a particular hairspray. It gave a better "feel" or texture to the bills when handled and the pen reacted in the same way a legitimate bill would cause it to react.

These bills, as others have already stated, seem to lack the embedded strip and feature the same serial number. And it also seems they need to go to the hair salon.
sexykarma is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 01:38 PM   #21
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasminDelights View Post
I strongly agree! I just hope he doesn’t do this to other ladies! And I want to save anybody else from his bullshit. Because I do know the ATMs don’t give out $100 bills I also know that ATMs no longer give out the old hundred dollar bills this is fake all the way and he knows that he excepted responsibility of it but he doesn’t wanna come back around and take care of his payment so I wanna make sure that he doesn’t get the opportunity to see all these beautiful ladies on Eccie. None of us deserve to be treated that way
You are correct, most ATMs do not give out $100 bills. Vegas is different because they want you to spend the money in their place for chips. But do they give out $100 bills, or not, is not the question. By the time the banks view the bill many times, you will not find a fake $100 bill from an ATM.

The answer is to go to the police and tell them your story, just leave out (wink wink) that part about providing sex for money. Tell them you are a private entertainer, or a massage therapist or the he was suppose to pay you for advice as a consultant (wink wink). This will go to the Secret Service, so you could call them direct. They will want the fake bills, and the address of the location where you met him. Say this was a hotel or motel: they can and will get the hotel records, and camera recordings. Hurry up before any information is erased.

They just don't care about your business, but using fake money is a serious crime.

Enjoy going after him.

JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 02:19 PM   #22
oeb11
Valued Poster

Just seeing this - yoyoma and JR Lawrence are correct.

Call Secret Service - they won't care to pursue how the bills came into your possession.

They pursue counterfeiters vigorously.

retain the bills/evidence - do not try to pass them or you can be charged.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 12:37 PM   #23
Lou Spowells
BANNED

Let me guess. RoyalDon isn't white.
Lou Spowells is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 11:47 PM   #24
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Chase atm dispense hundreds all the time. This is in the south......
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 02:16 AM   #25
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneUKnow View Post
ATMs don't give out $100 bills so he is full of crap. Sorry you were taken. There does not seem to be a strip embedded in those which should have been a give away.
there are some ATMs thst do dispense $100 bills depends on the bank.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 05:15 PM   #26
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by UHB View Post
GO RIOT CAUSE HE PEOPLE ROB MONEY THAT WAS FAKE MONEY - BLACK LIVE MATTER or I CAN'T BREATHE ON A T-SHIRT GET $ MILLION DOLLARS "WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE SCAM AT (ABC) - FOREST GUMP"
How to under stand we can tell this dude pro cop how sad on a hooker board.
Ripmany is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women