Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2020, 07:14 AM   #1
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default Tasting your own cum

Since things are a bit slow now, I figured I'd throw this out there. I love the taste of my own cum.

When I am in a relationship, I love to cum inside my lover's pussy then eat my cum from her pussy.

One of my lover's and I would often swap the cum back and forth mouth to mouth until one of us swallowed it and then DFK for a time, or one of us would spit it out on the other person's body. We have both eaten my cum off of every inch of each other's body, except for maybe inside the ears.

This often prolonged our sexual encounters for a very long time often resulting in round two.

In later years when I began to use providers for sex, I have only sucked it up a few times to tell the provider that I want to eat my from their mouth, or hands. There was one provider that I use to fuck bareback and I ate my cum from her pussy, but then I would just swallow it.

Generally, I have been too chicken to tell a provider that I want to eat my cum.

So guys, do you like to eat your own cum, or am I a really sick bastard?

Women, do you let clients cum in your mouth, or even pussy and then cum swap? Or am I a sick bastard? Do you like the taste of your own pussy juice and/or squirt juice? I love to have my face covered by the juice of a woman.

PM's are fine. I'd just love to read the comments whatever they may be.
starway is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 07:27 AM   #2
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

LOL Starway everyone here is a sick bastard but we are generally honest about our depravity lol. This is called snowballing and can be common in the AMPs. It’s a little weird if you don’t know ahead of time but I don’t think it’s all that rare. Many might not admit it but I bet tons of guys have at least tasted a little of their own cum.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 07:51 AM   #3
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cum...catch...add PopRocks...then share.....feel the pop pop fizz fizz and the sweetness then no issues with texture or taste
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 08:19 AM   #4
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post
LOL Starway everyone here is a sick bastard but we are generally honest about our depravity lol. This is called snowballing and can be common in the AMPs. It’s a little weird if you don’t know ahead of time but I don’t think it’s all that rare. Many might not admit it but I bet tons of guys have at least tasted a little of their own cum.
About snowballing, yeah I think some folks have different understanding of what that is, so I didn't really want to limit the discussion. I love how snowballing keeps getting bigger with all the spit adding in. God I love that.

So are you a fan of snowballing?
starway is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 08:40 AM   #5
mikehammer002001
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

like my pre cum but not my cum...
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 09:29 AM   #6
the jeepguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

love to go down on a lady after filling her pussy. Or kissing after they blow me. Does catch some ladies off guard, lol
the jeepguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 10:23 AM   #7
jonboy52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Almost every pro domme I've seen has made me clean my "mess" this way. It's become disappointing now if they don't make me swallow it after force feeding it to me lol
jonboy52 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 10:40 AM   #8
MartyRabb
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Cum...catch...add PopRocks...then share.....feel the pop pop fizz fizz and the sweetness then no issues with texture or taste
That's... pretty ingenious. Might have to try that sometime.
MartyRabb is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 03:07 PM   #9
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
I like the way you think
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 03:47 PM   #10
All-tied-up
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post
This is called snowballing and can be common in the AMPs. It’s a little weird if you don’t know ahead of time but I don’t think it’s all that rare.
I have never experienced this in an amp. Nor has it even been hinted at as a possibility. I have done it before but it was always by request. I would have loved it if at some time someone just did it.
All-tied-up is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 12:51 AM   #11
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I do it every chance I get! Unfortunately, some providers don't understand the erotic nature & tease of kissing & sharing afterwards. They just spit it right back into my mouth.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 10:10 AM   #12
twitch760
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehammer002001 View Post
like my pre cum but not my cum...

I don't mind the taste of my precum at all I think it tastes sweet. I've had several AMP girls snowball me and the taste of my full load isn't pleasant at all.
twitch760 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 11:43 AM   #13
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I've tasted my precum off her lips while receiving a blow job and enjoyed the taste, would love to try snowballing but haven't had the chance yet.
breastfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 02:00 PM   #14
HUMP!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Have felt comfortable with a couple of my favoritas and asked them for cum play.
So, after she takes my load in her mouth she slowly kisses it back to me. We go on necking and the whole experience with the blowjob, the deep kissing back and forth, sharing my cum is very intimate and erotic.
And looking forward to doing so is a fun reason to eat and drink healthy for good tasting cum.
HUMP! is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 02:43 PM   #15
cgrman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Like the taste of precum alot. Have had several providers do the CIM then a deep french kiss and i swallow some or all of it. Have tried eating my own cum when alone and have a hard time doing that due to taste most of the time. When I'm with a provider I think I get into the moment and it is so erotic I dont even think of the taste.

Would love the opportunity to eat my own load from a lady's pussy sometime in my life.. any offers out that.. hint hint lol
cgrman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women