Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2020, 10:59 AM   #16
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Years ago I had SWAT break into my house wanting to find a bunch of stuff.
Luckily what little stuff I had was gone.
Then they realized they had the wrong address. Opps sorry sir, they gave me a number to call. They fucked up my door.
The county attorney made me a payment and assured me it would never happen again. Well that made me actually feel pretty good after that.
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 09:29 PM   #17
bw357
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
"A cop walked up to me and asked for ID. When I asked for clarification he claimed that I had averted my gaze. "

No thank you sir. I do not answer questions. I request to see your supervisor.
I agree with the sentiment, exceptions may apply. Walk
bw357 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 08:05 AM   #18
Frank Fucks It Right
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I think maybe I'd open the front and back doors, open the blinds in all the rooms of the house, turn on all the lights, and then head out for a walk. I would rather find out later from a neighbor, or the news, or just turn myself in gracefully after retaining my attorney then to barricade myself inside and wait for those pigs to kick down all the doors and break all the windows. Homeowners insurance will surely increase after that.
Frank Fucks It Right is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 03:19 PM   #19
'TUNACAN'
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

While it's not basic I always spend a little more $ to get all the goodies. Pulsar has a scope with the built in range finder. Technology has come a long way since the PVS-4 was built by Varo in Garland, Texas.

Pulsar Thermion XP50 Thermal Riflescope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHPLaZUcR8c
'TUNACAN' is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 10:53 AM   #20
bw357
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'TUNACAN' View Post
While it's not basic I always spend a little more $ to get all the goodies. Pulsar has a scope with the built in range finder. Technology has come a long way since the PVS-4 was built by Varo in Garland, Texas.

Pulsar Thermion XP50 Thermal Riflescope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHPLaZUcR8c
Cool. Wish I had time, money, and sway like that.
bw357 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 09:27 AM   #21
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right View Post
I think maybe I'd open the front and back doors, open the blinds in all the rooms of the house, turn on all the lights, and then head out for a walk. I would rather find out later from a neighbor, or the news, or just turn myself in gracefully after retaining my attorney then to barricade myself inside and wait for those pigs to kick down all the doors and break all the windows. Homeowners insurance will surely increase after that.
Instead of taking a walk, sit in lawnchair, have a full beer cooler, be drinking at least one, have your cell phone, pad of paper, pen/pencil, and lawyer's business cards on side table, and have a sign posted that says "Video and audio remote monitoring".
If a dog, leashed.

Swat folks usually have multiple warrants, so just put them on notice up front. They will behave as long as there's no safety threat to them.
If they ask why the lawn chair, tell them easier to take their name and badge number for your attorney.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 01:07 PM   #22
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Instead of taking a walk, sit in lawnchair, have a full beer cooler, be drinking at least one, have your cell phone, pad of paper, pen/pencil, and lawyer's business cards on side table, and have a sign posted that says "Video and audio remote monitoring".
If a dog, leashed.

Swat folks usually have multiple warrants, so just put them on notice up front. They will behave as long as there's no safety threat to them.
If they ask why the lawn chair, tell them easier to take their name and badge number for your attorney.
I like that idea.

I could also see an advantage in laying out a half-dozen of your firearms on a card table. So you can say that these are all the weapons you own [any others have been lost in card games or boating accidents]. No need to rip the house apart looking.

RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 07:42 PM   #23
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Nope, they are securely locked in an non-movable safe.
They have a warrant? I get to read it first.
Then they get a picture of safe contents (same that insurance co has) and a list (same that insurance co has). They want to actually handle weapons? They have to wait for the actual attorney to arrive. Who will have had all the warrant squashed by then.
Old 03-13-2020, 12:58 PM   #24
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

I do not mean to imply putting any of my good firearms out on display. But if they have a 'red flag' warrant they are going to confiscate any firearm they find anyway.

In the 1980s, one time LEOs confiscated my weapons. I went to court and eventually got a court order for them to release all my stuff back to me. The LEOs argued that they wanted to destroy all of it, and only give me the remains. I was fortunate that eventually, I got it all back with a bunch of engraved ID numbers added.

In the 90s, I worked as an MP for a few years. I have known LEOs who would take great pleasure to destroy a safe in your home.

If they can not find something, they are likely to kick you around and shoot your dog out of frustration. If you give them something to easily find, it will passify them.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 06:26 PM   #25
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Ah yes, but my team gets lawyers disbarred, cops fired, and claims for damages collected.
My whole point is don't hack them off in the first place. But, also know hiw to turn the tables afterwards.
Old 03-18-2020, 11:32 PM   #26
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

This whole thread has me laughing so hard I'm almost pissing myself. How does Opie know that SWAT is arriving in 15 mikes? They stop at the local drive-through and ask directions? Did he get the same call that I did from overseas, "This is the IRS and if you do not pay immediately wire $5,000 in back taxes SWAT will be at your house in 15 minutes!"? I told the phisher that my address was the "back 40" at Fort Bragg, and I'd be easy to find - I'm the guy with the beard and the camo uniform on.... LOL!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 02:24 PM   #27
bw357
Gaining Momentum

^ Good thing you didn't spill or died from braying laughter
bw357 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 10:51 PM   #28
MartyRabb
Registered Member

I’ll assume 15min warning for the no-knock from a friend at the police station.

Grab a few things, take them to my neighbor’s house, go back home, and hang out on the front porch, waiting with cold drink in hand and having a pleasant conversation with my attorney.
MartyRabb is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 12:36 AM   #29
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

On venders row as a vender at the next S.W.A.T shoot out ...

Special is the first word in swat and easter seals aint got nothing on me Bubba !!!
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 11:47 AM   #30
jamiejo
LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

User ID: 39578
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Now how in the fuck did I know that was gonna be your mentally, imran morally questionable ass!! Lmao
It's stuff like this today somehow makes me miss you!! Take care.
And to the others, he's fairly harmless. But to the other others, you better walk softly!!
Love ya man! Call me sometime. I been doing drive bys but you haven't taken a pot shot at me yet. Kinda hurts my feelings. ��
817 696 0293
I'm in Irving most of the time.
jamiejo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women