Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2020, 11:47 PM   #46
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default Unfreaking Believable

I leave all of you alone for a few hours and everything goes to shit. Since my last post here you clowns have come up with some of the most ridiculously asinine posts ever. What the hell is wrong with you people?

I will not be responding to these in chronological order since my last post here but rather how I see fit. I'm starting with this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
Wasn't it the American people that spread the virus everywhere with their looting during lock down?
Finally one of you no life Trump morons got something partially correct. Yes yucksack, I am sure some of the protesters have spread the virus among themselves. They almost had to. But why did you leave out all the knot heads that have attended all of Trump's rallies? Do you think they are automatically immune to getting and spreading the virus? They almost had to spread it among themselves as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
....And now you're blaming Trump for the numbers rising. Maybe if everyone didn't act like a complete dumbass, the virus wouldn't have re-surged. All you have to do is stay inside. Who is forcing people to gather in the streets and spread covid?
I am blaming Trump for the numbers rising because of his totally ineffective leadership in attempting to deal with this virus. He has been completely over matched here and seemingly has no interest in doing the work to complete what is necessary to control the spread of this in the US. The leaders of countries like New Zealand, Finland and Germany have done the necessary work to control the spread of this thing and are now reporting very few if any new cases. I can't think of a country in the entire world that has done a worse job attempting to handle the spread of the virus than the US has. This falls directly on the golfer in chief. And there is no way you can logically deny that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
'Every other country got it under control'
How ridiculous. Ever hear of a place called 'Italy"...
Yes JoeB , Italy is one of the countries in Europe that has had relativity few new cases in the last couple months. They did get off to a rough start, but have since turned things around, espceially in the last couple months. Unlike what has happened in the US. If you ever got your head out of the sand long enough to actually check facts, you would know this. Scroll down a bit on this article and check out the Daily New Cases graph for Italy https://www.worldometers.info/corona...country/italy/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
The reason why Trump doesn't take responsibility for Covid-19 is because he didn't fund the development of the virus, that was on Obama's watch back in 2015, 3.7 Million Dollars worth of research. So you Liberals are just making asses out of yourselves trying to pin some responsibility on Trump.
Seriously Leviathon? How could you possibly be any more stupid? I thought sure Wacko's post from a couple days ago was going to be the most ridiculous thing that I would ever hear but you have come up with a very strong contender here.

Where is your source that supports this crap? Or did you just pull these numbers out of the air? You no-lifers do seem to be very good at creating data to support your lame take dujour.

And no I did not make a typo with your name. I will just call you beached whale from now on to avoid any further confusion.

Quote:
i will not miss any of the Libdem DPST's and your Marxism.

And will offer a sorrowful prayer when America is transformed by your marxism into a Venezuela style shit-hole ala Orwell.
You didn't think I was finished with you yet did you JoeBiden11? Here's a little advice for you. Try mixing in an original thought into your posts every now and then. You say exactly the same crap over and over. I bet you have used your favorite words Libdem, Marxism and DPST close to 10 times each in this thread alone. Do you have this stuff on speed dial or are you wearing out the letters on your keyboard that you use to type these words?

This is "ala Orwell" all right, but not what you think. You and your kind are putting on a play of "Animal Farm" here on a daily basis. Trump plays the role of Squealer the pig. The corrupt leader who uses deceit and dirty tricks to seize ultimate power. You and all your no life buddies here are the sheep that say whatever Squealer wants.

4 leggggsss goooood, 2 legggsss baaaaadd

Trump leggggssss gooood, Libdem leggggsss baaaadd
Trump leggggssss gooood, DPST leggggsss baaaadd

Trump leggggssss medicore, any other president's legs better

Now practice your lines all night long so you don't forget them. I'm sure you will have them down in no time
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 11:51 PM   #47
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

So while you pout, you try to hijack this thread.
It looks like you've yet to figure out the thread system. When people are tired of your oft-repeated bullshit, why would they feel like you can discuss anything? You really aren't that smart. And having some of the dimmer trumpys looking up to you is the best you can hope for.
In your world, people have a set of traits assigned and described by you. It's the only way you can "compete".

If the issues you named off are so important to you, start your own thread.
In this case, you're mad because your list of made-up problems is being ignored.
Instead of politely waiting or starting your own thread, you stomp your feet and cry.

As a trumpy in general, you are truth-challenged.
You in particular are frequently full of shit.
You want to discuss issues? Post a link that truthfully describes the issue.
Post a link that shows who supports open borders, unlimited immigration, and unlimited welfare for all illegal immigrants.
Not your usual claim what someone thinks or what some asshole like calson says. Provide quotes by the person you claim holds that view. Your word is worthless.
And when you want to discuss issues make sure you tell us what the trump version covers.

If you had read the green deal, you would have seen the green deal is a non-binding resolution.
Do you know what that means?

Now skedaddle.

Quote:
Still nothing on issues but foolish memes - how about AOC and her radical marxist proposals like the Soylent green new Deal
comment on Open borders, unlimited immigration, Voting rights.,and unlimited welfare for all illegal immigrants??
or, abolition of all fossil fuels in 10 years (or the world ends) - despite no cooperation from China, russia, or europe??
higher taxes and less services from Government that cares more about illegals in south America than voting citizens.

I bet j has never read the New Green Deal. . as long a the tits on AOC are perky - the Libdems don't care about issues.

But No - DPST's are limited to the moment at hand with no thoughtfulness as to the consequences of their actions and proposed legislations.

DemLibs are limited to discourse in cartoon memes - with no serious thought given subjects.

anyone in opposition is a "Racist' - and - Frankly DPST;s- I don't give a damn that yu choose to call anyone you disagree with that -

I stand for equal opportunity for all, equal protection under the law, and a good education not grounded in socidalism for all,

None of which any DPST's agrees with.

Must be the Teacher's Unions education.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 12:06 AM   #48
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Sorry Charlie. You don't have a clue about what you're talking about.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/tr...n-lab-funding/

Quote:
The reason why Trump doesn't take responsibility for Covid-19 is because he didn't fund the development of the virus, that was on Obama's watch back in 2015, 3.7 Million Dollars worth of research. So you Liberals are just making asses out of yourselves trying to pin some responsibility on Trump.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 01:04 AM   #49
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The T R U M P rally occurred slightly after things started to re-surge and was attended by a relatively small crowd of people. It was also something that lasted only a few hours. These protests continue to this day.

I don't think having rallies help at all, but I think the detrimental surge we are seeing right now could be directly related to the protesters.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 01:09 AM   #50
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

+1

Good link!

Levi tried to make it look like the money came from only from Obama. The funding was spread across the Obama and Trump administrations.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 02:22 AM   #51
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

False claims that the Wuhan lab had received $3.7 million in National Institutes of Health grant money have circulated online after an April 11 Daily Mail story made that assertion and Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz repeated it in a Fox News interview. The NIH didn’t award such a grant. Instead, it gave a grant totaling $3.4 million, beginning in 2014, to the U.S.-based EcoHealth Alliance to study the risk of the future emergence of coronaviruses from bats. And EcoHealth distributed $600,000 of that total to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, a collaborator on the project, pre-approved by NIH.

BAHAHAHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 05:27 AM   #52
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
No it's an actual fact. You just can't handle Obama being connected to something that was designed to fuck you up.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 05:30 AM   #53
JCM800
Ambassador

Old 07-04-2020, 08:00 AM   #54
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
I leave all of you alone for a few hours and everything goes to shit. Since my last post here you clowns have come up with some of the most ridiculously asinine posts ever. What the hell is wrong with you people?

I will not be responding to these in chronological order since my last post here but rather how I see fit. I'm starting with this one.

Finally one of you no life Trump morons got something partially correct. Yes yucksack, I am sure some of the protesters have spread the virus among themselves. They almost had to. But why did you leave out all the knot heads that have attended all of Trump's rallies? Do you think they are automatically immune to getting and spreading the virus? They almost had to spread it among themselves as well.

I am blaming Trump for the numbers rising because of his totally ineffective leadership in attempting to deal with this virus. He has been completely over matched here and seemingly has no interest in doing the work to complete what is necessary to control the spread of this in the US. The leaders of countries like New Zealand, Finland and Germany have done the necessary work to control the spread of this thing and are now reporting very few if any new cases. I can't think of a country in the entire world that has done a worse job attempting to handle the spread of the virus than the US has. This falls directly on the golfer in chief. And there is no way you can logically deny that.

Yes JoeB , Italy is one of the countries in Europe that has had relativity few new cases in the last couple months. They did get off to a rough start, but have since turned things around, espceially in the last couple months. Unlike what has happened in the US. If you ever got your head out of the sand long enough to actually check facts, you would know this. Scroll down a bit on this article and check out the Daily New Cases graph for Italy https://www.worldometers.info/corona...country/italy/

Seriously Leviathon? How could you possibly be any more stupid? I thought sure Wacko's post from a couple days ago was going to be the most ridiculous thing that I would ever hear but you have come up with a very strong contender here.

Where is your source that supports this crap? Or did you just pull these numbers out of the air? You no-lifers do seem to be very good at creating data to support your lame take dujour.

And no I did not make a typo with your name. I will just call you beached whale from now on to avoid any further confusion.

You didn't think I was finished with you yet did you JoeBiden11? Here's a little advice for you. Try mixing in an original thought into your posts every now and then. You say exactly the same crap over and over. I bet you have used your favorite words Libdem, Marxism and DPST close to 10 times each in this thread alone. Do you have this stuff on speed dial or are you wearing out the letters on your keyboard that you use to type these words?

This is "ala Orwell" all right, but not what you think. You and your kind are putting on a play of "Animal Farm" here on a daily basis. Trump plays the role of Squealer the pig. The corrupt leader who uses deceit and dirty tricks to seize ultimate power. You and all your no life buddies here are the sheep that say whatever Squealer wants.

Now practice your lines all night long so you don't forget them. I'm sure you will have them down in no time

Elitist, Patronizing, self-entitled being with delusions of Superiority.

Please submit your application for MOD status.
you and J are quite the DPST bookends! Neither with anything to contribute than Hate!

Which is, ultimately, self-destructive.
I do hope both of You get some serious Professional Help
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 08:12 AM   #55
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Way to go Joe. You almost made it through an entire post without using one of your favorite words or phrases. Keep trying. I'm sure you can eventually get there.

The guy that spends all day every day recycling the same comment on a hooker board political forum tells others that they need professional help. That's rich. Keep trying here as well Joe. I'm sure you can still actually get a life.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 08:15 AM   #56
oeb11
Valued Poster

Patronizing and Insulting is not debate on issues.
and - not anything other than Business as usual for the DPST's.

99% of LIbDems won't understand the capitalism reference due to teacher's Unions educations.

so SAD!

I do recommend the j's get some serious professional help for Your Hatred.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 08:56 AM   #57
JCM800
Ambassador

Old 07-04-2020, 09:19 AM   #58
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post

You can call it ridiculous that's your option but the Obama administration played a role in the birth of this Pandemic five years ago by giving China a Grant. Many sources have down played it but that's typical of the Liberal Media.

https://youtu.be/dvXYFQRxYIA
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 09:24 AM   #59
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
You can call it ridiculous that's your option but the Obama administration played a role in the birth of this Pandemic five years...blah blah blah
Old 07-04-2020, 11:03 AM   #60
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
I know it's difficult to accept your hero Obama is a criminal. You're just one of his little torch carrying sheeple, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women