Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47419
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2020, 03:48 PM   #181
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Just a friendly reminder that many nations have had some form of indentured servitude.

But you don't hear them crying about things hundreds of years after it ended.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 05:20 PM   #182
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Because we're not the problem... your attitude and your cultural norms are the problem.

In I.T. there is something called an RCA - it stands for root cause analysis. For every incident or issue that a system has, an RCA is conducted. You see symptoms and claim its racism. But low home ownership rates, broken families, low HS graduation rates, poverty, drug addiction. These are ALL symptoms... they are not racist or the result of racist policies. They are the natural results of the set of norms that black people have embraced. You're probably smart enough to understand it...and that explains your anger. You KNOW you're really part of the problem but that's a hard thing to accept. It tough to accept the norms that you embrace are actually toxic. I feel bad for you... because if you knew better you'd might actually be able to help the people in your community.

Sure, it IS some of that. I can't get these fools to quit sagging their pants, blowing off education, making baby mamas, [proudly] going to the pen, calling each other the N word, keeping property value low in their areas, etc. For most of their...our, whole lives, that's all they've ever known. The conditions of one's environment has a lot of gravity to it. It's hard to get out of poverty. If it wasn't, everybody would be out.

That said, pretending there aren't obstacles created by others to perpetuate the horrible circumstances of black people is insane. Systemic racism is a real thing. Whether you or anyone else on this board is racist or not is immaterial. There are other forces at work. Denying it would be like me saying, "Hey, I'm not a rapist, so rape isn't real." Or, that hey, bullying isn't real because I myself am not a bully.

But let's rewind the clock here. When black American slaves were freed, what did they get?

What is redlining?

What does Jim Crow mean?

My problem with...lets just say, particular people, is that many of you act like things blew wide open for blacks in 1865. You act like all whites apologized everywhere, said my bad to slavery, offered assistance to better living, so on and so forth.

Since 1865, race relations and movement to equality have been pretty much a kick the can down the road kinda thing. Efforts by white people have been sluggish, glancingly helping, not really hitting it full on. Ohhhh, the next guy will do more to help you guys.

You know when you're trying to buy this weird tool in the store, and nobody really knows how to find it? They pass you off to others, and it either takes forever to get the tool, or you end up getting frustrated and leaving without it.

Here we are, 160 years later, there's still a little too much can kicking. Not only that, but there are those who just want to be in the way. It may not be any of you, but it's somebody else. They get in the way and also create other obstacles, yet claim the path is clear and wide. They're basically shoulder checking black people. The hallway is not clear. Even if you personally aren't blocking it...somebody else is.

Both sides can do better.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 07:00 PM   #183
ProFun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

They created their own issues and no one has the balls to say it outloud in a public forum. All the social media and CNN is about what others can do to help them but none about what they can do to help themselves. Guy in Atlanta got what he deserved.
ProFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 01:26 AM   #184
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProFun View Post
They created their own issues and no one has the balls to say it outloud in a public forum. All the social media and CNN is about what others can do to help them but none about what they can do to help themselves. Guy in Atlanta got what he deserved.
Ahhh, so the narrative is to dance around answering the questions, use selective reasoning, aaaaand basically blame the victims?

Got it.
Old 07-04-2020, 05:24 AM   #185
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Ahhh, so the narrative is to dance around answering the questions, use selective reasoning, aaaaand basically blame the victims?

Got it.
No, ProFun is not dancing around any question, he is spot on. All the black people of today that claim they are victims, are victims in their own mind, epecially those who think that slavery, that happened hundreds of years ago, has any direct coorelation to living their life currently.

If you want to play the victim and the race card for all the problems in your life instead of taking the horse by the reins and making something of your life, instead of demanding and taking free shit (to you), then that is not on white poeple, that is on you.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:38 AM   #186
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:

Got it.

My - RC - "So the narrative is to dance around answering the questions, use selective reasoning, aaaaand basically blame the COPS!!"

You describe DPST posts in a nutshell!!!
Thank U.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 08:27 AM   #187
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Sure, it IS some of that. I can't get these fools to quit sagging their pants, blowing off education, making baby mamas, [proudly] going to the pen, calling each other the N word, keeping property value low in their areas, etc. For most of their...our, whole lives, that's all they've ever known. The conditions of one's environment has a lot of gravity to it. It's hard to get out of poverty. If it wasn't, everybody would be out.

That said, pretending there aren't obstacles created by others to perpetuate the horrible circumstances of black people is insane. Systemic racism is a real thing. Whether you or anyone else on this board is racist or not is immaterial. There are other forces at work. Denying it would be like me saying, "Hey, I'm not a rapist, so rape isn't real." Or, that hey, bullying isn't real because I myself am not a bully.

But let's rewind the clock here. When black American slaves were freed, what did they get?

What is redlining?

What does Jim Crow mean?

My problem with...lets just say, particular people, is that many of you act like things blew wide open for blacks in 1865. You act like all whites apologized everywhere, said my bad to slavery, offered assistance to better living, so on and so forth.

Since 1865, race relations and movement to equality have been pretty much a kick the can down the road kinda thing. Efforts by white people have been sluggish, glancingly helping, not really hitting it full on. Ohhhh, the next guy will do more to help you guys.

You know when you're trying to buy this weird tool in the store, and nobody really knows how to find it? They pass you off to others, and it either takes forever to get the tool, or you end up getting frustrated and leaving without it.

Here we are, 160 years later, there's still a little too much can kicking. Not only that, but there are those who just want to be in the way. It may not be any of you, but it's somebody else. They get in the way and also create other obstacles, yet claim the path is clear and wide. They're basically shoulder checking black people. The hallway is not clear. Even if you personally aren't blocking it...somebody else is.

Both sides can do better.
Both sides can do better, I agree. There are good people on both sides who do so everyday.

Unfortunately, they are all battling the problem in vain because there is no win-win solution to the problem of identifying everything by race. It cannot be solved because too many benefit from the constant conflict on the issue.

Once we admit the problem is that there is no solution to the problem of identifying everything by race perhaps we can seek new solutions that everyone can live with going forward.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 09:30 AM   #188
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
My - RC - "So the narrative is to dance around answering the questions, use selective reasoning, aaaaand basically blame the COPS!!"

You describe DPST posts in a nutshell!!!
Thank U.
The summary of BLM and those that think like them (there are lots of blacks that do not support BLM) is the blame others for their lot in life instead of working for a living and demand handouts for reparations from people that never owned slaves and give to people that never were slaves: https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/ and I am thinking, only 10 requests?
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 10:17 AM   #189
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Now... there IS some merit to some arguments for victimization.

Where I live.. the public school system is pretty garbage. My kids high school is predominantly black.. to the tune of about 98%. He is the token white kid in most of his classes. We haven't had any problems in that regard but... we've lived elsewhere and he's gone to better schools. There are plenty of kids in this school with a 3.0 or better GPA.. but my kid was the first kid in 4 years to get a "college ready" score on the ACT. How do so many kids have a strong GPA, but lack the basic skills to get a 19 on the ACT?

The school is dumbed down. The assumption is "those kids can't handle real work"... so they don't even bother. The few kids in that school that can handle higher work are pushed into dual credit courses, as the high school can't even populate a higher level class. This sets the vast majority of the kids up for failure as you don't know what you lack that you need.. when things get dumbed down like that. Then they go to the local community college and find themselves stuck into all remedial classes.. which impacts their financial aid.. and impacts their ability to finish, ultimately.

Yes, they are responsible for their own success.. but the powers that be also share in the responsibility to not set them up for failure.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 02:34 PM   #190
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Stumbled upon this here earlier today.

https://www.facebook.com/Renaissance...7370979812303/

Check it out, if you have the balls, and aren't racist.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:07 PM   #191
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:

They should have also built homes like that exclusively for blacks.

Shit, why not do that now and call it reparations?
Old 07-04-2020, 03:10 PM   #192
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Now... there IS some merit to some arguments for victimization.

Where I live.. the public school system is pretty garbage. My kids high school is predominantly black.. to the tune of about 98%. He is the token white kid in most of his classes. We haven't had any problems in that regard but... we've lived elsewhere and he's gone to better schools. There are plenty of kids in this school with a 3.0 or better GPA.. but my kid was the first kid in 4 years to get a "college ready" score on the ACT. How do so many kids have a strong GPA, but lack the basic skills to get a 19 on the ACT?

The school is dumbed down. The assumption is "those kids can't handle real work"... so they don't even bother. The few kids in that school that can handle higher work are pushed into dual credit courses, as the high school can't even populate a higher level class. This sets the vast majority of the kids up for failure as you don't know what you lack that you need.. when things get dumbed down like that. Then they go to the local community college and find themselves stuck into all remedial classes.. which impacts their financial aid.. and impacts their ability to finish, ultimately.

Yes, they are responsible for their own success.. but the powers that be also share in the responsibility to not set them up for failure.
Well, valid points but I know some teachers in that environment and they start out trying harder but the system beats it out of them.

Take discipline, for instance, if the kid won't do his homework and the teacher cannot give them a bad grade or send them to the office?

Why not just show up, give everyone a passing grade, keep the peace and get paid so you can pay your school loans? Plus, if you are a white teacher, you have a greatly reduced chance of promotion anyway.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:11 PM   #193
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:

Leaves out the poster.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 03:32 PM   #194
flappygilmore007
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Just a friendly reminder that many nations have had some form of indentured servitude.

But you don't hear them crying about things hundreds of years after it ended.

What specific nations are you talking about? How would you even follow the news of these nations that you refer to? I know your ignorant a$$ isn't multi-lingual.

"Indentured servitude" as you call it, did not end hundreds of years ago in the USA.
flappygilmore007 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 03:59 PM   #195
flappygilmore007
Gaining Momentum

Default This is why

Quote:

This is what people need to see. The US government freed blacks, said things were equal, let them server and die in wars, but actively blocked them from gaining wealth and educational benefits of wealth. There is NO disputing that.

If the US had freed blacks then said GTFO or die, then that's a whole nother story.
flappygilmore007 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women