Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2020, 02:04 PM   #16
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Supposed to see her tomorrow for a date I paid for one week ago. Broke every rule I have and even saw her once in the meantime on normal terms because I just really wanted to see her. Embarrassed to even cop to the whole situation but we’ll see how it goes..
Auburnguy316 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 04:31 PM   #17
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

Yep no dice, feelin a little foolish.
Old 07-04-2020, 04:41 PM   #18
war eagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburnguy316 View Post
Yep no dice, feelin a little foolish.
So, was there no meet or optimistic about one for today?
war eagle is online now   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 05:35 PM   #19
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Once you pay in advance you now have lost all the power of the exchange. She has no incentive to come or hold up her part of the deal. In fact when she comes she’s feels as if shes doing you a favor. No tip?

Suddenly she’s sick, had a family emergency, she has a bank problem and can’t send it right back as fast as you sent it , or she’s suddenly on her period.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 06:09 PM   #20
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

Agreed, but still can’t help but be disappointed.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:31 PM   #21
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

That is always the absolute worst of the worst deal breaker for me. If a girl ghosts me stands me up or has terrible communication skills I simply don't see her there are too many other good providers that you don't have to jump through hoops to see. I don't care how beautiful she is or how amazing her reviews are for those that actually do get to see her I don't waste my time. I had the same sort of problem with Lauren Love and never saw her for me that is a one-and-done kind of thing no second chances given unless I am notified before the time of our appointment sometimes legitimate things do come up but for lots of these girls they are very cavalier about keeping an appointment on time or letting you know that something has come up. I'm glad to know this about her communication skills because I definitely will not bother with her. MJ
Mammiejammer is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 06:45 PM   #22
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

And just to say I never do any money up front ever especially by electronic payment. If I'm meeting someone for the first time it's payment after the service I will happily explain why that is due to having been outright robbed or getting absolutely dismal service after having agreed upon certain things that didn't happen. If they are unhappy with that I simply walk out the door. Everybody gets burned by that from time to time but I learned my lesson a long time ago. MJ
Old 07-04-2020, 07:24 PM   #23
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

I hear you. I’ve been burned before, several times actually. Only by one person though. Unless it was a cash and dash which had happened once or twice. Thought things would be different this time around, specially after multiple reassurances, but same result..

At the end of the day, my fault I guess.
Old 07-05-2020, 03:06 PM   #24
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Maybe she will read this forum and realize how much good business that being a thief has cost her. MJ
Old 07-05-2020, 03:53 PM   #25
Boeingguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Well I can tell you Skylar is not a thief. If you decide to front her money, that’s on you and when crunch time comes, some of these girls are trying to make it day to day. You know they are going to see the guys that are bringing what they need right at that moment. And I would love to know the number of reputable providers that say Sure! Just hold on to the donation until we’re done. Talk about having no leverage!! They would be crazy to do that. I bet the number is just as high of guys that have shorted girls or just outright walked out the door, instead of paying the donation at the end. My advice to the girls that ask me is to make sure to have a room with a safe, collect the donation up front and put it in the safe before anything happens. Hopefully, all the girls that read your post, TOTALLY disregard it. Once again, Skylar is not a thief. She is a very sweet girl that provides an incredible experience. It’s your loss if you don’t see her.
Boeingguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 04:07 PM   #26
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

Skylar is not a thief, and I wasn’t trying to imply that; others inferred it. She is the best date around these parts and a trusted provider. I will see her before anyone else in Montgomery, and it’s not even really a question/competiton. It is well known that she is my ATF. I still tend to doubt KingB’s story tbh, or at least seems to be one-sided/lacking context.

But at the same time what you are saying is not an excuse, crunch time isn’t a 24/7 thing and having day to day struggles doesn’t mean promises and arrangements go out the door. It is safe to assume after a week+ the person just doesn’t want to, or doesn’t care about, holding up their end of the deal.

And I have no problem paying donation up front - at beginning of visit. That is a totally separate issue. But when I pay in “advance” as I did this time, I get burned almost every time. Happened this time, a few other providers/occasions, and other times everything works out fine. You want to believe the words coming out of a provider’s mouth but, like I said, I knew the risks/rewards going in and chose to do it. My fault for touching fire again after being burned.
Old 07-05-2020, 04:28 PM   #27
Boeingguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Maybe she will read this forum and realize how much good business that being a thief has cost her. MJ

No Auburn Guy. You didn’t say she was a thief. MJ did. And she is definitely is not a thief. My point is if you front a girl money, you take the chance it may take awhile to collect and , ultimately, that is on you. I’ll say it again. Skylar is very sweet and absolutely provides one of the best experiences in Alabama. In my opinion, she and Blue Eyed Goddess are definitely the 2 All Stars in Alabama. And oddly enough, I just saw where BEG posted she will be in Montgomery doing duos with Skylar this week! They are a great time and I’m pretty sure they WON’T take the donation at the end of the date. I don’t understand why you wouldn’t pay upfront at a provider’s incall. What’s she going to do, take off running out of HER room? Lol.
Boeingguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 04:37 PM   #28
gimme_that
Valued Poster

If she took a prepayment on a meet and didn’t see him or pay it back promptly soon as she knew she couldnt do it.........

I would say that more than qualifies her as a thief. Y’all are really tripping if you think otherwise.

Auburn guy is up here saying she’s sweet. What she did was in no way shape or form sweet. Very bitter and tasteless if you ask me.

They know the types to try that on though. Theres some who won’t stand for being scammed. Whore credentials go out the window fast if you pick the right guy or girl to mess over. That lady just chose safely by scamming you because she knows you wouldn’t react and would just turn all your cheeks before before taking the finishing blow. She’s sister mother Teresa in y’all book and can do no wrong.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 04:44 PM   #29
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

IMO there is a difference between failing to take responsibility for your own actions (which I feel I have done in here) and making excuses for a provider/absolving them of any accountability or responsibility for their own choices and actions. The reason I signed up for this board, and the whole point of it I thought, is to exchange truthful information with other people that will help them make an informed decision on how to spend their hard earned money. I am guilty of posting with rose colored glasses myself and others are guilty of posting “tough” about how they’d handle a situation when either they’ve been through the same thing or know of someone they would make an exception for. Whether a girl is an exceptional provider (Skylar is IMO) and how she handles different situations (like this one). I have done my best two separate the two on here; my posting history is full of Skylar’s praises going back a year.

Otherwise, point well taken Boeingguy. I will continue to recommend Skylar to anyone that asks and although I can’t do a double due to the aforementioned money/payment issue, I am hopeful to see them both (separately) this week. Sounds like a great week tbh.

Hopefully the issues in op got resolved, I wouldn’t have even post this if I had to start a new thread for it. I’m sure there’s folks that have come from Birmingham with no issues, maybe those folks will speak up.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:54 PM   #30
KingB205
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeccaminousAngelus View Post
Did she get back to you explaining why she didn't see you? Maybe she has an NBA policy.
No. Knew I was black.
KingB205 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women