Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2020, 10:05 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Is there a road or highway named after Jefferson in Ho chi Minh City?

No but there are plenty of decadent western strip bars .. and amps

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...Minh_City.html

https://afarangabroad.com/sex-in-vietnam/

BAHHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 10:28 PM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
So CT - agree or No????
Like your history revised per marxist Orwellian 1984 standards - or accurate. ???
What is your thought - PC filtered or not???

agree.. well said, in fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
absolutely FALSE.. whoever posted that is completely ignorant.

nothing even remotely close to a strip club.. no dancing girls of any kind, PERIOD.. no AMPs.. are you kidding me? this is an Authoritarian Communist Government, no way could a strip club or AMP make it one day without arrests being made.

now, of course there are covert and underground spots where one can score pussy.. but God help you if the Cops catch you. if you even rent a room where you are caught with a Prostitute, the room owner goes to jail with you.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 12:27 AM   #18
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...Minh_City.html

BAHHAAAAAA
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... .......................
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 08:23 AM   #19
oeb11
Valued Poster

CT- agree.. well said, in fact.

Thank You , sir.

Unfortunately - as you pointed out - nowhere are prudish standards enforced as rigidly as a Communist Country.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 08:56 AM   #20
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

BAHHAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

nothing even remotely close to a strip club.. no dancing girls of any kind, PERIOD.. no AMPs.. are you kidding me? this is an Authoritarian Communist Government, no way could a strip club or AMP make it one day without arrests being made.

now, of course there are covert and underground spots where one can score pussy.. but God help you if the Cops catch you. if you even rent a room where you are caught with a Prostitute, the room owner goes to jail with you.
Quote:
CT- agree.. well said, in fact.

Thank You , sir.

Unfortunately - as you pointed out - nowhere are prudish standards enforced as rigidly as a Communist Country.

the 2nd link gives a caveat over this. the writer warns that prositution is illegal in vietnam and goes on to say be safe and have fun.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 09:12 AM   #21
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the 2nd link gives a caveat over this. the writer warns that prositution is illegal in vietnam and goes on to say be safe and have fun.
that second link is almost as uninformative as the first.

I agree about the Karaoke narrative.. somewhat.. but the rest is rubbish. the writer is obviously a non-American, poor English skill. and anybody who tells you to go to Hanoi or Saigon is clearly an amateur. there are way more girls, opportunities, cheaper rates, outside of those cities. the writer probably has no clue about that.
Old 07-05-2020, 10:39 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Lib Dem history revisionists will not like the Fact that HoChi
Minh approached the American government at the end of WW2 for help with vietnamese independence.
The French asked the U.S. administration for assistance by the use of a low yield atomic bomb/device to be used against the insurgent forces opposing French occupation ..... which would require Senate approval .... LBJ was he swing vote and voted "No" which prevented the assistance from being delivered.

I don't know what Ho Chi would want in the way of assistance. The French pulled out.....the Russian and Chinese influence filled the vacuum. It became Lyndon's demise. International irony ....

Like Biden's Chinese association and collusion bought and paid through his son.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 02:26 PM   #23
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:

??? Maybe I shouldn't weigh in, as the only Vietnamese women I've banged weren't in Vietnam. I did go into one massage place next to my hotel in HCMC, that had some very attractive women judging from the ones I saw walking out the door from time to time. But I ended up walking out because I couldn't communicate and didn't understand the system.

I understand you can get laid in regular massage places, hotel massages, hot tocs and there's at least one freelance bar, Apocalypse Now. Some of this stuff must be pretty out in the open. I saw more than one barber shop with 10 or 20 hotties sitting around and no men.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 06:45 PM   #24
oeb11
Valued Poster

The Viet Minh victory at Dien Bien Phu (1954) signaled the end of French colonial influence in Indochina and cleared the way for the division of Vietnam along the 17th parallel at the conference of Geneva.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 10:18 PM   #25
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
??? Maybe I shouldn't weigh in, as the only Vietnamese women I've banged weren't in Vietnam. I did go into one massage place next to my hotel in HCMC, that had some very attractive women judging from the ones I saw walking out the door from time to time. But I ended up walking out because I couldn't communicate and didn't understand the system.

I understand you can get laid in regular massage places, hotel massages, hot tocs and there's at least one freelance bar, Apocalypse Now. Some of this stuff must be pretty out in the open. I saw more than one barber shop with 10 or 20 hotties sitting around and no men.

hớt tóc.. same as Barber Shop/hair cut salon, LOL... "hot toc" looks funny in print.

it is NOT out in the open.. you can get an occasional hand job at a massage spot, or hớt tóc..chances are, though, if you are a "Westerner" they'll think they are being set up, and will probably refuse service in that manner.

Apocalypse now? sure.. I have been there, and it is mostly 3rd rate Hookers sitting around, hoping to clip a travelling American out of $100-$150, because the American doesn't know better, and is unable to score pussy another way. you would likely score a BETTER Hooker here, for the same price! also, Apocalypse Now gets shutdown every 2-3 months, pays a bribe to re-open.. there are several other joints that do the same. Vietnam may be hardcore communist, but money does a lot of talking with the police.

by the way, I won't be posting in the Political section for a while.. until about Labor Day. I am finding that it is hyper-policed, a thread I started yesterday was absurdly determined to be a rules violation, with a 10 point infraction. it's simply not worth spending time in this section.
Old 07-05-2020, 11:11 PM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
by the way, I won't be posting in the Political section for a while.. until about Labor Day. I am finding that it is hyper-policed, a thread I started yesterday was absurdly determined to be a rules violation, with a 10 point infraction. it's simply not worth spending time in this section.

self imposed 3 month exile? really?

is it this thread?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 05:16 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Viet Minh victory at Dien Bien Phu (1954) signaled the end of French colonial influence in Indochina and cleared the way for the division of Vietnam along the 17th parallel at the conference of Geneva.
Not to be confused with the Geneva "conference" secretly attended by (Naval Officer) John Kerry while the U.S. was still engaged in hostilities in VN and BEFORE Kerry committed perjury before Congress!

The "victory" was more of a stalemate after the U.S. (LBJ!) voted against helping.

https://www.history.com/topics/franc...-dien-bien-phu

By the late 50's the U.S. had a relatively significant presence in the region pursuant to Eisenhower's initiative with "advisers" who were quietly inserted into various areas/countries in the region. They were augmented with Naval air power.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women