Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2020, 09:20 AM   #46
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburnguy316 View Post
Love Skylar more than just about anyone but just about at my wit’s end.
Dude bad behavior is bad behavior and this girl should not get a pass just because she's hot. How much money are you willing to lose and how much aggravation are you willing to put up with just because she's a hot girl and you like what you get when you're actually able to catch up with her. Typically when some provider exhibits this type of behavior there's generally a very common reason for it and I think we all here who have been in the hobby for a while know what that is. And most of the time this type of behavior gets worse not better because of its underlying causes. I would say to you and pretty much everybody forget this girl there's a lot of hot providers out there and there are a lot of great dependable people many of them post on this board regularly. For me anyone that doesn't have great communication skills as well as being able to deliver a great session in the bedroom is someone that I won't contact or try to see. With all due respect if you keep chasing your tail with this girl and you keep getting the same bad results that's on you as much as it is on her smarten up and cut it the hell loose and get on with life. MJ
Mammiejammer is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 12:40 PM   #47
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Both times I’ve posted in this thread it’s been a misunderstanding on my end or made more than right. I was using the wrong number this time. Don’t go off anything I say, Skylar is the best in the state.
Auburnguy316 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 04:05 PM   #48
Boeingguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I’m amazed at the wealth of knowledge on this thread. So that being said, I want
To tap into to it. I’m struggling with a financial issue. How can the most famous printer company ever, under perform so bad! And you know who I’m talking about, it’s similar to X men! Granted, when I wake up tomorrow, I will still be a multi-millionaire, but it pisses me off that a company I’ve had such a great time with, so many times, could struggle because of a virus. I mean people still have to print stuff don’t they? I guess because they’ve been so good in the past, I expect them to always be good. I ask them and they are slow to provide answers and sometimes don’t respond at all. But I hold out hope that they will be the company I know they can be and have been in the past. Oh well, thanks for letting me vent. I hope this helps some of you that struggle with the same things I struggle with!
Boeingguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 04:58 AM   #49
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

I’ve been knowing Skylar for over a year and through probably 80-100 visits she has only disappointed maybe once or twice. The two things I posted about in here were purely personal between us and had no business being discussed here. For example, last time I couldn’t get up with her she was sick; she’s human, it happens. Time before that she had a family and personal issue that I was not aware of that required her to put me off for a little while and I got impatient and decided to complain on here about it.

Both times she has explained the situation, apologize, and most importantly made it right. And considering the amount of times I’ve seen her and the relatively good communication issues throughout that time I would say she’s going out of her way to make sure regulars feel taken care of and appreciated while trying to accommodate dozens of newcomers, not all of whom are actually serious about seeing her when it comes down to it.

I don’t know if Skylar and other girls read this stuff, but on my end at least any communication issues are rare and have always been resolved to my satisfaction. Sometimes girls get sick; they’re people too. Sometimes family comes first when issues arise; as a family oriented person I understand that.

All that to say give Skylar the benefit of the doubt, if she doesn’t get right back to you the same day there’s probably a good reason. And her popularity can make things overwhelming at times. She’s just one girl and doesn’t do this as like a traveling professional which in my book is a plus. More like an UTR type vibe that blew up thanks to this board, and she’s been trying to keep up and make everyone happy since.

Even if you have some initial communication issues, when you see her you will be very happy you did. She is a very special provider and very unique In her style and professionalism. It’s a different experience than you can get anywhere else (trust me, I’ve been around) and worth a headache or two along the way if you happen to encounter one.
Old 08-11-2020, 09:03 AM   #50
hawkone
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default an old lurker's thoughts.

So I'm mostly a watch not talk kind of guy. But this tread is interesting and while I had been looking at Skylar for some time, I decided to see her for myself. Being from Miss. I made contact in advance to confirm the date and I drove over to Montgomery a couple of weeks ago got a nice hotel, and awaited the experience. This is not a review, I don't do reviews. But will tell you that Skylar is a very enjoyable person, the type I would like to get to know on a non-hobby level. I will say this, she is not for everyone, nor is everyone right for her. Some on here may not like this, but I advised her to get on another site where she can screen the type of people she sees and get herself some regulars she trust, and, if someone hands out a bunch of crap, to just walk away and refer them to skip-the-games.
Peace through superior firepower.
hawkone is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 09:48 AM   #51
roadcourse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TideLWave View Post
Mammie, I don't doubt for a minute that you could give Lance Armstrong in his prime a run (or bike ride) for his money and your approach seems perfectly reasonable. I'm not suggesting anyone should put up with their shit. All I'm saying is that their normal and your normal probably aren't the same. If you EXPECT most smoking hot 22 year olds in this business (or strippers) to approach communication with you the way you think they should, you will likely be disappointed.

If you want a little proof, just start back at the beginning of this thread and read.
Yeah, have to agree with you TW. MJ gets a little "preachy" and keyboard happy after telling the world how "athletic" he is. With 4 reviews, I just take a pass on reading long authoritarian posts.
roadcourse is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 09:14 PM   #52
Terious_20
Registered Member

I can echo what other guys are saying. She is super hot. But goes crickets after confirming the time and dates. I show up to Montgomery and then “She was sleeping.” She did it multiple times. Also she borrowed money prior to the meet to pay for the room and I have not heard from her ever since. No one forces me to see her but communication skill can be better from her. Also borrowing money and going crickets? Come on, there are more integrity on the streets.
Terious_20 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 04:05 PM   #53
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadcourse View Post
Yeah, have to agree with you TW. MJ gets a little "preachy" and keyboard happy after telling the world how "athletic" he is. With 4 reviews, I just take a pass on reading long authoritarian posts.
Mmmmmm well at least my reviews are real! Hope that wasn't too preachy for you. MJ
Mammiejammer is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 06:49 PM   #54
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terious_20 View Post
I can echo what other guys are saying. She is super hot. But goes crickets after confirming the time and dates. I show up to Montgomery and then “She was sleeping.” She did it multiple times. Also she borrowed money prior to the meet to pay for the room and I have not heard from her ever since. No one forces me to see her but communication skill can be better from her. Also borrowing money and going crickets? Come on, there are more integrity on the streets.
You aren’t alone. Blackbird once posted his “ghosts of Pensacola” and Skylar fits the bill for Montgomery. Legitimately the best provider I’ve ever seen or will ever see. Wish I could post things are different than they’ve been in the past but they’re not. Integrity matters.
Old 11-02-2021, 09:36 PM   #55
oldgenxer
Registered Member

Default Skylar

Sorry to resurect an old thread... but ... the more things change the more they remain the same.

Tried texting her all day to confirm our scheduled meeting.
Finally hours after our time I get a text that she overslept.

I went ahead and met up with her. Had a good date but she set an alarm and got me out the door $90 early. Not the end of the world. I wouldnt even mind a clock-watching if it was accurate.
oldgenxer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women