Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2020, 09:26 AM   #46
slapper
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo19 View Post
If you want number of girls from SA. Message me. I have an account. 956-363-9984
Hi ronaldo, that'd be great !! Can you please post reviews or feedback about the ladies you have come across? This way you don't get hammered with a lot of inquiries LOL. Also are you looking for money for sharing these phone numbers?
slapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 01:20 PM   #47
kettle18
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I bet all those cityx females(massage places/nuru body rub places) are experiencing a hard learning curve woth no more cityx. I used to fantasize about going to get a rubdown. But as always the fantasy is always better than the real thing. Ive seen elva before she went up the river years ago pretty good time massage was excellent and decent price. Saw another fine ass female about 3 or 4 years ago but was only able to worshipp her body and pussy really really good and got an HJ out of it. 80 for the massage and 80 for the extras. But man that chick was fine ass hell! And young lol!! Saw barbara from cityx also. Think she uses her pics for everyadd just changes the number to draw u in. It was 100$ for the massage and another 160 for FS. But that was it no massage. And she was aight looking. Been to 1 or 2 others but kinda got to thinking.... Why am i paying 80 to 100 for a massage thats ok and another 80- 100 for an HJ or even more for CFS on a small 3 ft by 6 ft massage table( kinda small for me cause im a big boi lol) super uncomfortable and couches are alright just not my preference, The floors ok just not my preference, and on top of all that i run the risk of the popo coming in during the session. And its not about money for me. I got money to spend, throw, and have fun with. But the risk outweights the reward for me on this one. I can just pay 80- 60 for a real good massage and jack myself off after wards lol!!! And ill still have at least 200$ in my pocket to schedule with one of DA's brauds. Just my 2 cents
kettle18 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 02:32 PM   #48
goelie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by kettle18 View Post
I bet all those cityx females(massage places/nuru body rub places) are experiencing a hard learning curve woth no more cityx. I used to fantasize about going to get a rubdown. But as always the fantasy is always better than the real thing. Ive seen elva before she went up the river years ago pretty good time massage was excellent and decent price. Saw another fine ass female about 3 or 4 years ago but was only able to worshipp her body and pussy really really good and got an HJ out of it. 80 for the massage and 80 for the extras. But man that chick was fine ass hell! And young lol!! Saw barbara from cityx also. Think she uses her pics for everyadd just changes the number to draw u in. It was 100$ for the massage and another 160 for FS. But that was it no massage. And she was aight looking. Been to 1 or 2 others but kinda got to thinking.... Why am i paying 80 to 100 for a massage thats ok and another 80- 100 for an HJ or even more for CFS on a small 3 ft by 6 ft massage table( kinda small for me cause im a big boi lol) super uncomfortable and couches are alright just not my preference, The floors ok just not my preference, and on top of all that i run the risk of the popo coming in during the session. And its not about money for me. I got money to spend, throw, and have fun with. But the risk outweights the reward for me on this one. I can just pay 80- 60 for a real good massage and jack myself off after wards lol!!! And ill still have at least 200$ in my pocket to schedule with one of DA's brauds. Just my 2 cents
Good points. And in the end many are paying as much or more than what you said for a massage that is limited etc. Not worth it.
goelie is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 10:32 PM   #49
TaylorClix
Gaining Momentum

Don't know about you guys but I only recently started dropping 3 bills at MPs. Usually only gifted 80-150 for FS with independents, Hhr-Hr. MPs always seemed over priced but the experience so far seems more comforting than a hotel or apartment but the price is a definite buzz kill.
TaylorClix is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 05:57 PM   #50
Dogrex1499
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Idk about you but this is old news lol
Dogrex1499 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 10:14 PM   #51
TaylorClix
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogrex1499 View Post
Idk about you but this is old news lol
Well then wtf are you guys doing then?! As long as I've been doing this 3bills was never a consideration. Y'all letting these girls get way over on y'all. Like seriously. 🤦🤦🤦🤦
Old 07-10-2021, 10:14 AM   #52
WhiskeyElite
Gaining Momentum

In the girls defense. They set the prices and clients have options........ Be respectful!
WhiskeyElite is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 09:19 PM   #53
TaylorClix
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyElite View Post
In the girls defense. They set the prices and clients have options........ Be respectful!
Always am. Well I try to be.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women