Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounters - Strip Club - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounters - Strip Club - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2021, 03:31 PM   #1
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default Any clubs open and best way to get extras?

With the state of the hobby these days, Im looking to expand my horizons for fun.

Any chance you experienced club folk can provide some tips and pointers for a noob to the strip club scene?

Where to go, how best to go about getting extras, etc?

Help and opinions are appreciated
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 10:54 AM   #2
takedacannoli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I don’t think there’s much to be found in the city clubs to be honest. You’d really have to get super lucky and find a girl willing to bend the rules. You’re better off with seedier joints outside of town.
takedacannoli is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 10:59 AM   #3
takedacannoli
Valued Poster

Even still, I would avoid spearmint rhino and erotica. Bouncers monitor the rooms very closely at those two in my experience.
Old 03-15-2021, 11:34 AM   #4
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takedacannoli View Post
Even still, I would avoid spearmint rhino and erotica. Bouncers monitor the rooms very closely at those two in my experience.
Any recommendations on clubs? I’m not above a drive.

And best ways to go about asking for extras? I’m a total noob to clubs, like I’ve never been to one except for bachelor parties.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 11:54 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensfan123456 View Post
Any recommendations on clubs? I’m not above a drive.

And best ways to go about asking for extras? I’m a total noob to clubs, like I’ve never been to one except for bachelor parties.
It really varies a lot by club, location, dancer. I am not sure Pittsburgh is really the best place for extras. Now Tampa / St Pete, in some clubs the girls will openly proposition you.

That said I have gotten extras in the past at a dive club in the Pittsburgh suburbs from a couple different girls. One suggested it when trying to talk me into a dance. The other just took matters into her own hands so to speak the first time I did a couple dances with her. No discussing $ - all I did was give her a $20 tip afterwards. When I saw her again on a different visit she remembered me but couldn't quite recall how much fun we had - so she asked, did I give you a HJ or BJ - it usually depends on how much I was drinking that night. Well lets just say we progressed to the BJ on that second visit. For her, I really did not do anything special other than be nice to her and tip her

In general being a nice guy has worked for me. I have went home with 3 different strippers over the years. only one of which propositioned me and wanted paid. The other two, one in Wisconsin, one in Pittsburgh, maybe it was lady luck. Who knows. In Wisconsin out of town for work, I spent 4 hours or so at the club in the sticks and I simply tipped this one really hot chick while on stage, followed her to another stage, she asked me while on stage if I could get her a glass of water which I did. We chatted a while. Later near the end of the night, I did a private dance with her Near the end of the dance she grabs my hand and checks if I have a ring on. She says you're single? I ask her why does she want to know. She said I am headed home soon, do you want to have some fun. I must have had a really confused look on my face and she
whispered in my ear, no money just fun. Well who am i to turn down this gorgeous thing.

In Pittsburgh, I can't recall the old name - but it was the dive called True Diamonds now. Same deal, tipped this one hot chick while on stage. Later she came over to sit with me. She was handsy as we chatted. I did a private dance with her. Then when we were back downstairs, she eventually went back on stage while I hung out in the back watching the bucco game on TV. later she saw me and we started chatting again and I started giving her a back rub / neck massage which lasted quite a while. She was purring in my ear, lol and some of her stripper friends were jealous asking if I would massage them. Anyway, as it gets close to 2 she asks if I want to go grab breakfast. Why not and after breakfast we worked off those calories at her place.

I guess the moral to my story is for those two all I did was treat them nice. I didn't spend crazily on them at the club. Its not like I was some young stud they couldn't resist, lol. Just was a nice guy who treated them well
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 01:17 AM   #6
takedacannoli
Valued Poster

It’s odd - PA seems to be a very good lap dance state with pretty liberal rules regarding nudity and touching (compared to most clubs in nearby states like OH, WV, KY, etc) but not great for actual extras.

However, I’ve heard of people having success at filly corral in smithton, palace in the pines (technically Ohio), and partners in Erie. These are certainly seedier joints than the ones you’ll find in downtown pgh. Tbh all clubs may be even tougher atm with covid restrictions = less business = less girls.
Old 11-24-2021, 04:10 PM   #7
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

I didn't think True Diamonds was a strip club that still existed. It didn't look as inviting as Club Erotica. I always assumed it was the same building until I double checked just now.

Is OH and WV better than PA for extras?
Depurefymii is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 08:14 PM   #8
Dino trex
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Playhouse Titusville
Dino trex is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 10:02 AM   #9
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

I found an older thread. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...use+titusville

Why are they all so rural? The Massage Parlors where you can get extras are always close to some town.
Depurefymii is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 04:24 PM   #10
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depurefymii View Post
I found an older thread. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...use+titusville

Why are they all so rural? The Massage Parlors where you can get extras are always close to some town.
Massage parlors can at least be somewhat discreet, and have a certain amount of "plausible deniability" with respect to what's going on. Strip clubs are very visible, and even without extras, people don't want strip clubs to be nearby. So not having neighbors is a big plus for them.
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 08:24 PM   #11
keeting
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Yeah, staying outside of the city is pretty much the only advice that you need. Tennyson, Stilletos, Bodyshop, Passions.

At all of those clubs the strippers proposition you.
keeting is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 08:52 PM   #12
PicksBurghLad
Registered Member

I saw the Tennyson was undergoing renovations last month and seemed closed for a good while. Didn't see any cars there for a while, even as I passed at like 9.

I find myself running past Beemers, as well as that Adult Shop just up the street, either of those any good or am I likely to get my shit broken into?
PicksBurghLad is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 11:06 PM   #13
Wildman15601
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

The Beehive had a few damcers that worked after hours at their home. Its a redneck BYOB strip club.
Wildman15601 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 12:05 AM   #14
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman15601 View Post
The Beehive had a few damcers that worked after hours at their home. Its a redneck BYOB strip club.
Does the Beehive even still exist? It's been years since I've gone there...
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 12:45 AM   #15
tyrion
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicksBurghLad View Post
I saw the Tennyson was undergoing renovations last month and seemed closed for a good while. Didn't see any cars there for a while, even as I passed at like 9.
I was there about 3 weeks ago, it was business as usual without any sign of renovations. What day were they closed? They’re Wed-Sat only.
tyrion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women