Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2020, 03:13 AM   #31
Funtimes44
BANNED

just remember guys your nothing but a dollar bill too them.... try calling them and asking them to suck your dick for free because you hit hard times lol
Funtimes44 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 05:07 AM   #32
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy59 View Post
Fine example of a human being funtimes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb8871 View Post
He built up an awful lot of bad karma for himself. Hopefully he will remember that when times get tough for him.

You're making his point for him perfectly.

Perhaps try pointing out something he said that isn't true instead of doing everything you can to grovel to the prostitutes.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 06:02 AM   #33
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtimes44 View Post
I pronounce you white knights old guy and tomb lol...
Nah, we just have an adult sense of basic human decency towards others (even including yourself). Btw, thought you had made your "final" post here a number of posts ago. You seem to have same sense of the term as Cher or Streisand do with their multiple "final" tours or shows lol.
Tomb8871 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 06:05 AM   #34
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nah, we just have an adult sense of basic human decency towards others (even including yourself). Btw, thought you had made your "final" post here a number of posts ago. You seem to have same sense of the term as Cher or Streisand do with their multiple "final" tours or shows lol.
I guess you forgot to read the posts by the hookers with that same sense of basic human decency toward others.
Old 04-05-2020, 06:15 AM   #35
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
You're making his point for him perfectly.

Perhaps try pointing out something he said that isn't true instead of doing everything you can to grovel to the prostitutes.
Objection is to painting whole groups of people with same brush and doing it in a nasty manner and with air of superiority. Something to ponder-can you imagine what ladies would say about us if they wanted to express their true feelings? Do you want to be automatically classified as fat, ugly, and stupid who has to pay for it to get laid? Some of us qualify for that n some of us are anythimg2 but.

Something to consider as you watch Easter service next week and proclaim love for fellow man
Tomb8871 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 06:18 AM   #36
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Objection is to painting whole groups of people with same brush and doing it in a nasty manner and with air of superiority. Something to ponder-can you imagine what ladies would say about us if they wanted to express their true feelings? Do you want to be automatically classified as fat, ugly, and stupid who has to pay for it to get laid? Some of us qualify for that n some of us are anythimg2 but.

Something to consider as you watch Easter service next week and proclaim love for fellow man
If I were any of those things I probably would have reconciled this with myself long before a whore confirmed it for me. Looking to prostitutes for affirmation of anything is playing right into their hands which most non-grovelers have figured out.

Easter services? What are you even talking about?
Old 04-05-2020, 06:23 AM   #37
Funtimes44
BANNED

tomb a hobbyist with morals.. good for you lol.. go get some pity from the hookers and wake up.... maybe then will give you coupon for 20 off your next service appointment
Old 04-05-2020, 06:26 AM   #38
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

That was my next question.

Do the whores give discounts to board members who grovel and pay homage to them for everyone else to look at and be made to feel nauseous?
Old 04-05-2020, 06:30 AM   #39
Funtimes44
BANNED

or he just want to hear the hookers say oh tomb you are so nice.....thanks for sticking up us your such a good guy I will take extra special care of you lol
Old 04-05-2020, 06:37 AM   #40
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I think at the bottom of it is the issue that grovelers have with acknowledging the transactional nature of the relationship and how it spoils the fantasy that they build up in their heads.

Hooking involves bullshitting weak-minded individuals into believing that there's more to what's going on than an exchange of money for services.

This cuts both ways, of course. The whores lose perspective and fall in love with deviant customers the same way the customers do with them. Obviously more men fall for this shit than hooks, probably in equal but inverse proportion to the submissive bullshit you see on here from the boys vs the confident air of superiority from hookers (of all things).
Old 04-05-2020, 07:19 AM   #41
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Don't get me wrong I enjoy playing with the hookers.

Sarah Summers was outstanding, in the old days I used to really like peyton smith. Hated listening to peyton drone on about her boyfriend, but she was very attractive and fun to fuck.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:52 AM   #42
Kiraxxx
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 251126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

U mean gentleman
Kiraxxx is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 10:48 AM   #43
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraxxx View Post
U mean gentleman
Where ????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 10:56 AM   #44
Hotpoker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
I think it's great that the republican party was able to draft a bill that in part at least actually benefits working American citizens for once.

$600 in supplemental unemployment insurance for people who need it, along with what essentially acts as a temporary ubi for middle-class individuals is a good thing for those who have paid taxes for their entire lives and who can use this money.

Who can argue with this? Not talking about the entire bill, just these entitlements for the middle class.

If this upsets you or if you aren't benefiting because you don't pay taxes or don't qualify due to income requirements, then tough shit.

Regular working people have been carrying the load for many of you for their entire lives.

Show some appreciation and lose the entitlement mentality.
if there wasn't an election coming up you wouldn't be seeing this
Hotpoker is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 12:21 PM   #45
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotpoker View Post
if there wasn't an election coming up you wouldn't be seeing this
Welcome to the United States of America.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women