Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2017, 06:08 PM   #16
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Pimping is my game.
TreeBark is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 06:10 PM   #17
RODOSH
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default Semi - retirement ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBark View Post
Good one roadrash.
Pathetic.
Now Frank, here I admitted that I'm trying to keep a low profile on these sites and NOT be looking to be controversial or provoking as I , and the bird , once was. And I believe that I have pretty much been successful ...... UNTIL you decided to come back. I do admit that I often enjoyed our little back and forth sparring , but not anymore. I'm a changed man - LOL. Please Frank, move on ! I welcome you , or anyone , to post comments or reviews when you have something of value to add. Thanks.
RODOSH is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 06:18 PM   #18
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Rash man.
They said it's too quiet here, I wanted to liven it up some.
Look at all the fun we're having!!
Old 05-24-2017, 06:19 PM   #19
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Love you Rash!
Old 05-25-2017, 07:21 AM   #20
August Black
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

It's lame as hell that negativity seems to get this region buzzing. Bro you are literally what you handle says: a goddamn tree. And suddenly a "back in the day" provider's name gets mentioned and you come out of the woods...? Corny, pathetic, and redundant considering it's the second time you've done it.

I can't figure out what that girl has done to stain your microscopic ego but you need to speak up and share it because it is clearly catastrophic.
August Black is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 08:13 AM   #21
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Seed man
You asked for good stories, I told my good story.
And yes negativity does get things going

Quote:
Originally Posted by August Black View Post
It's lame as hell that negativity seems to get this region buzzing. Bro you are literally what you handle says: a goddamn tree. And suddenly a "back in the day" provider's name gets mentioned and you come out of the woods...? Corny, pathetic, and redundant considering it's the second time you've done it.

I can't figure out what that girl has done to stain your microscopic ego but you need to speak up and share it because it is clearly catastrophic.
Old 05-25-2017, 08:55 AM   #22
crazy2old
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Let's try to get back on subject.

My best experience was with an old favorite of this board, Nia Perez ! She is long gone but not forgotten. I had a visit with her once that was sooooo unbelievable I did not write a review because ...well..no one would be leave it...

Nia was always well reviewed but her communication and ability to tell time were lacking, to say the least. However, if you did get lucky and connect she was a sexual tigress. We agreed on an in call and set the time for late afternoon. I got a nice hotel as close to her apartment as I could to "help" her be on time.
Well in typical Nia fashion she finally arrived 3 hours late, but stayed 2 1/2 hours for the hr rate and it was f..in amazing! Ever time a drive by that hotel I can not help but smile. Thanks Nia...
crazy2old is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 10:51 AM   #23
August Black
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Damn dude on my dick much?

Anyone else wanna actually comment on the subject of the thread?
August Black is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 12:04 PM   #24
MadDmacx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Gotta,say Ive only recently figured out I look for my next session with my next lady to be my best session. I like to (gently) push the envelope with talk or $ to see how far I can get a lady to go. Ive been playing this game for a long time. Doesnt make me any smarter. It actually took me a long time to figure out Im better off seeing eight or nine ladies once or twice a year rather than one single lady every week. Ive fallen for a few of these ladies, and even lived with one for a few months. I only speak for myself, and I dont have any regrets, but Im here to play and not be played. Sure a few ladies MAY have let me get away with more than the average cat, but then again "I bet they say that to all the guys". Imho the more you rely on one lady as the Greatest Of All Time, the more likely you will be the one getting played, and thats no fun at all. Love em all a little, and I fuck them each as hard and as dirty as they will let me!
MadDmacx is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 12:08 PM   #25
hob782
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by August Black View Post
Damn dude on my dick much?

Anyone else wanna actually comment on the subject of the thread?
My best experience was Joni of the North. On my first visit I tried to put a finger up her ass but she stopped me saying she'd wasn't big on ass play. On my second visit, I told her that this would be my last one if ass play wasn't allowed, she looked at me and reached back and lubed herself up telling me to be gentle as she was a virgin back there. As she was throating me she rotated her ass toward me and I slowly put a finger in her back door she didn't even flinch and within seconds I had a second finger in, thinking virgin yeah right. She stop going down on me and laid on the bed face down and told me to greek her. When I was balls deep she said don't move until I say okay, slid her hands to clit, started to masturbated herself when she got close to the big "O"she told me to start moving, when she peaked, her ass actually started to milk me to til I blew. After that, greek was on the menu on every visit. Sadly she pasted last December while I was in Florida. I still think about that visit though. To be fair she was actually a very nice lady and we spent time visiting over coffee and lunch.

hob
hob782 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 01:13 PM   #26
Justin Herpantz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Best hobby experience for me was a threesome out in Rochester maybe four or five years ago. Both of the ladies are no longer on ECCIE and are either retired from the hobby or deep UTR.

They were actual friends in real life and enjoyed playing with each other. My only experience with a double head dildo. They both enjoyed eating pussy and used a strap-on on each other. Although they interacted well together they made sure I was included at all times in the fun. I DP'd both gals with the strap-on filing the other hole....first and last time for me nutting three times in an hour session.

I've limited the majority of my activity to AMPs over the last year but would definitely make a quick trip to Rochester if those two came out of retirement.
Justin Herpantz is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 02:48 PM   #27
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Joni was a great experience for me too. Whole other story.
I'll reply tomorrow when I'm not on the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hob782 View Post
My best experience was Joni of the North. On my first visit I tried to put a finger up her ass but she stopped me saying she'd wasn't big on ass play. On my second visit, I told her that this would be my last one if ass play wasn't allowed, she looked at me and reached back and lubed herself up telling me to be gentle as she was a virgin back there. As she was throating me she rotated her ass toward me and I slowly put a finger in her back door she didn't even flinch and within seconds I had a second finger in, thinking virgin yeah right. She stop going down on me and laid on the bed face down and told me to greek her. When I was balls deep she said don't move until I say okay, slid her hands to clit, started to masturbated herself when she got close to the big "O"she told me to start moving, when she peaked, her ass actually started to milk me to til I blew. After that, greek was on the menu on every visit. Sadly she pasted last December while I was in Florida. I still think about that visit though. To be fair she was actually a very nice lady and we spent time visiting over coffee and lunch.

hob
Old 05-25-2017, 03:14 PM   #28
ddnutz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Brighid

Idk if Brighid is around so much these days; she might be back in town soon...who knows. Anyway, I have seen Brighid probably 2 dozen times over the past 2 years or so, either at her place or mine. She is the best provider I know, probably bc we're so comfortable with each other. Great bbbj, great kitty, great rj, great personality, great everything! She does what I like: fuma, 69 w tuma, cot, pegging, and cleans you up afterwards. Top-notch, 10/10
ddnutz is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:42 PM   #29
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Default Joni

Looks like Joni told all of us the same thing about her ass virginity. lol
My last date with her was 2 years ago this time. She messaged me on a Friday asking to hang out. Told her I only had 100 and she was good with that.
Showed up at her place loaded. She greeted me at the door naked. Took me into her room and we started with conversation more drink and a smoke or 2. Action started and man was it fun!! I got there at 7 and stumbled out her door at 10pm. She definitely wore me out. All options were available. And all options were taken advantage of. Overall a great time for both of us.
She had a body that was out of this world for her age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBark View Post
Joni was a great experience for me too. Whole other story.
I'll reply tomorrow when I'm not on the road.
Old 03-31-2021, 02:33 AM   #30
Betroth0
Registered Member

U guys should just save your money and beat off On a Real Ball Gang BANK k100
Betroth0 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women