Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40394
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
SSN752
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default What do you consider "good service"?

I been hobbying for a couple of years now and consistantly read the boards about providers that I am interested in or have seen myself. I am often baffled by reviews and comments made on here and back on aspd. Providers I really enjoy seem to get terrible reviews. And providers that I get "bored" with in 10 minutes of our session, seem to get great reviews.

I know it looks like I am talking about personal taste, but I think there is more to it.

If you did the same activites and had the same conversation with two different providers, what would make you say one provider had better service than the other?

So... what is "good service"?
SSN752 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:14 PM   #2
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSN752 View Post
1 - A great attitude at the door. She can't wait to get your clothes off!
2 - BBBJ
3 - DATY
4 - DATO
5 - Nice clean,safe,indiscreet incall
6 - MSOG
7 - A place to shower or a nice wipe off afterwards.
8 - Some light conversation and commonality.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:21 PM   #3
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
If you did the same activites and had the same conversation with two different providers, what would make you say one provider had better service than the other?

Pride in workmanship.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:33 AM   #4
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
I been hobbying for a couple of years now and consistantly read the boards about providers that I am interested in or have seen myself. I am often baffled by reviews and comments made on here and back on aspd. Providers I really enjoy seem to get terrible reviews. And providers that I get "bored" with in 10 minutes of our session, seem to get great reviews.

I know it looks like I am talking about personal taste, but I think there is more to it.

This is just my opinion and what's worked for me...and it's likely worth exactly what it costs you, too.

All of our expectations/wants/needs differ significantly. If you're basing meeting a gal solely on her reviews,
you're probably not choosing the most appropriate gal and you need to be more selective.

I think you need to ask yourself what is it that you're looking for and how the gals whose time you've enjoyed differed from those who didn't.

Maybe you're placing too much emphasis on the reviews and not enough on other aspects --which, might be a large part of what you're finding lacking?

I tend to use reviews as a final check--to see if activities are consistent and in tune to what I'm seeking. That's pretty-much it. I've read far too many reviews to know that a lot of authors tend to embellish things. If the activities and TCB aspects are consistently good, that's all I really care about from a review.

Before I even look at the reviews, I tend to look for posts which catch my attention...and for me, this is usually where my decision process starts. If a gal piques my interest then I'll start researching her to see if I think we'd hit-it-off, or not. I may check her posts to get a little more insight...then her ads...and finally her reviews. If everything still appeals to me, I'll send an introductory pm ...maybe we'll exchange a few of these discussing various details... and if it's still, all systems go, we'll arrange a date.

By doing all of this legwork, and selecting a girl based on what I find appealing and desirable, it assures me that the chances us having a good time have increased significantly.

What sets a good date apart from a great date --all things being equal..?

Attitude. If a gal has a good, positive, and upbeat attitude, it's hard not to have a good time. The better the attitude, the better the time. A bad attitude will absolutely ruin a date. So you need to be intuitive in how she comes across in her posts, pms, etc....it's really not that difficult.

Bottom line; if you don't invest the time and do the necessary groundwork to filter out these undesired variables which are causing these lackluster encounters, and improve your selection process, you're just flying blindly.

Put a little more effort into it and see if your situation improves.

Regards,
SKF
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:54 AM   #5
Geritol
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

For me, for my time, she treats me like I am the only one in her world. From the greeting at the door, until I leave, there is no one else. Each of us has their own opinion of our personal favorite. Some like soft, some like hard, some young, some older. Many of DM's numbers are also mine.

One of my biggest turnoffs is her phone ringing. Bigger than that is her answering it.

One last thing, I write fictional erotic stories, and I rarely embellish. The stories come from MY mind though. Someone else may not have the same thoughts I do of a particular woman.

FWIW

G
Geritol is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:51 AM   #6
Mr Clever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

MSOG!
Mr Clever is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:14 AM   #7
SSN752
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Very nicely done, SofaKing!!
SSN752 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:40 AM   #8
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

As the replies to this already indicate, it depends on the person. There are so many factors that can contribute to a bad or good session.

One girl may not exactly be your type looks wise, but you have a great conversation with her and she does something for you that you really enjoyed, so you would say that was a "great" session. While alternatively another girl could be smokin' hot but when it comes down to service she just doesn't follow through, so you leave disappointed.
Then some gents couldn't care less about the conversation and are only focused on her physical attributes.

There have been numerous times in my personal life that I meet a guy, and looks wise he is so-so to me. But then we start chatting and I find we have a lot in common, etc, and then I am ready to fuck his brains out, lol.

So yeah, basically I think it goes person to person and the things one values may not be what someone else does.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:46 AM   #9
Guest040810-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

personal taste. you nailed it.

i prefer to get the vibe that the lady is being herself and is comfortable with me being myself. i dont see the hobby as a fantasy or escape from reality. im simply renting a lovely companion for a brief amount of time so i can get my jollies and some intimate interaction without the time and emotional investment that might be normally required. a funny thing about me is that i've never been comfortable with the idea of a one night stand.

it isnt just about activities but it is a major aspect. im looking for unrushed msog, bbbj, mpcfs, and while I don't always partake.. DATY. the special thing about the last one is if I elect to DATY then that lady has somehow impressed upon me the desire to do so. can't say I want to eat out every girl I've managed to knock boots with.
Guest040810-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:03 AM   #10
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
As the replies to this already indicate, it depends on the person. There are so many factors that can contribute to a bad or good session.

One girl may not exactly be your type looks wise, but you have a great conversation with her and she does something for you that you really enjoyed, so you would say that was a "great" session. While alternatively another girl could be smokin' hot but when it comes down to service she just doesn't follow through, so you leave disappointed.
Then some gents couldn't care less about the conversation and are only focused on her physical attributes.

There have been numerous times in my personal life that I meet a guy, and looks wise he is so-so to me. But then we start chatting and I find we have a lot in common, etc, and then I am ready to fuck his brains out, lol.

So yeah, basically I think it goes person to person and the things one values may not be what someone else does.
I think it may even be more complicated than person to person. I think with me it is day to day. I think I always want GFE but sometimes may be looking for certain physical attributes or maybe even certain techniques as well.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:10 AM   #11
Lincolnpark
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Clean, MSOG,DATY,Clean,BBBJ or CBJ,Clean, Considerate,Light conversation, and CLEAN !!!
Lincolnpark is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:42 AM   #12
The Squirtest
Account Disabled

Encounters: 46

The lady has to be clean. I can't tell you how many times I have been with a woman who has an odor or even some cheese in the oven. This hobby has got to be difficult on the good stuff and a provider has got to take care of the money maker. We should be clean and so should they. I also require DATY, BBBJ and DFK with a full servie provider. I do enjoy the casual BBBJ or Massage with extras too.
The Squirtest is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:20 AM   #13
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Wink

Great post SKF

For someone like Father wayward whose ideal session is a felony in 57 states, the most important thing is to live in the moment. Beauty is always nice, advanced sexual techniques welcome and acting skills an important trade craft. However the ability to get lost in the time that you spend together is the most important part of service to me.

I kinda hate TER, but to steal from them they way they have stolen from others, "I forgot it was service" allow me to suspend disbelief for a couple of hours.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:26 AM   #14
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

For me, it's about focus and attitude.

For the time that we're together, I want her focused on me. Not on her real life problems. Not on her cell phone. Not the next hit of whatever she's jonesing for. Not on anything else.

And I want to come out of the session thinking that she wanted to be there; it wasn't just something she tolerated.

Beyond that, being attractive, clean, reasonably bright, and good at what she does rounds out the entire package.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:00 PM   #15
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
But then we start chatting and I find we have a lot in common, etc,
That is true VOC!! When you have some things in common, that's a big turn-on.

This happened with myself and...Brook Wilde...Luscious Lydia...Sterling Banxx (on vacation) and Caramel Cutie (Who I damn near proposed to after the 2nd session) and as always YMMV?

And Tiffany..1 Thick Blonde who is in my sights after I pay ALL of My Freaking Taxes this week!! URRGH!
DarthMaul is offline   Quote